+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: This game is PvE focused

Default This game is PvE focused

so many people still complaining about PvP don't realise they have no intention of making it a decent pvp game. You can't really complain now that swtor is out. If you don't like the PvP leave. PvE is always going to be the number one focus and you can't really blame them for doing this. Id say about 80% of the people left playing rift are here for PvE. The true PvPers have left.

Telaran

This thread is new and exciting.
    Will read again
    10/10
    You are a genius.
    The level of enlightenment you have given us all is amazing.
    You are a true hero among men.

Quote Originally Posted by riftfanboi View Post
    This thread is new and exciting.
    Will read again
    10/10
    You are a genius.
    The level of enlightenment you have given us all is amazing.
    You are a true hero among men.
    I already knew that but thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    so many people still complaining about PvP don't realise they have no intention of making it a decent pvp game. You can't really complain now that swtor is out. If you don't like the PvP leave. PvE is always going to be the number one focus and you can't really blame them for doing this. Id say about 80% of the people left playing rift are here for PvE. The true PvPers have left.
    This is exciting news.

Especially coming months after devs themselves told the community Rift is not a PvP game and most likely will never be.

Priceless.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

So the people that are still playing and PvP are not "true PvPers"?

I'm hurt by this statement Bunzy

But can't wait for GW2, that new class Mesmer looks sweet.
    <Retired>

then why do rogues and clerics get everything they want/ask for pvp wise?

And why is there still PvP shards? And why was the game promoted originally as PvP AND PvE all those long, what? 6 months ago?

And why do stars sud ... nvm

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    Especially coming months after devs themselves told the community Rift is not a PvP game and most likely will never be.
    This is news to me and I will be looking for a new MMO to play as the PvE content isn't that great either. I like to solo and there just isn't enough solo content, Playing the same 5 WF's over and over again along with the major imbalance in pvp and FoTM is enough for me to say, bye bye /wave

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    So the people that are still playing and PvP are not "true PvPers"?

I'm hurt by this statement Bunzy

But can't wait for GW2, that new class Mesmer looks sweet.
    Ill see you on GW2, I don't know why someone who only does PvP would continue to play this game when they have stated that PvE will always come first.

Ascendant

Ill see you on GW2, I don't know why someone who only does PvP would continue to play this game when they have stated that PvE will always come first.
    They've never said PvE will always come first. If you think they did, link your source.

The game is what it is. People coming to it thinking that months of stamping feet and screaming on forums was going to change it to suit their liking were naive and a little foolish. That doesn't mean the devs have said PvE will always come first, but it does mean that it was never designed as a PvP centric game. There's a difference.

What's a "true pvper"?
    Oh and while you're at it, please tell what's a "fake pvper" too.
    Thanks.

Pvp is a larger part of the community then pve. Like I posted yesterday if you don't think that pvp is the driving force of rifts community then explain that

Rift/invasion forum under 4k posts
    Pvp/warfront 12k posts

I started playing because of the pvp trion advertised in all its videos on youtube and in multiple statements about the game if you go back to when they were talking about it before its release. I don't disagree with it being pve focused since one look at half the complaints on the forums shows that trion has hadno communication with the pvp community. I just can't imagine they would keep ignoring such a huge playerbase
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

I remember during 1.4 dueling bunzy times in a row, and winning everyone - he said warriors should be nerfed after every duel, I just called him bad and lol'd then after 1.5(rogue pvp patch) he lost another 5 times and left the shard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    I remember during 1.4 dueling bunzy times in a row, and winning everyone - he said warriors should be nerfed after every duel, I just called him bad and lol'd then after 1.5(rogue pvp patch) he lost another 5 times and left the shard.
    OMG BUT HE'S ONLY RANK 6!!!!!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    OMG BUT HE'S ONLY RANK 6!!!!!
    Its funny because I was r6 when dueling him, and he was r7. rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast