+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mm > nb/rs

Default Mm > nb/rs

So today were gonna talk about NB/RS(lololololololol) The spec built for the trash players of the game(sorry to tell you). Basically here's a pretty much every day game since this spec built for kids with down syndrome was released.

NB/RS "oh **** its trash gonna get em this time"
    Thrash - *just chillin*
    NB/RS - opens up with dusk to dawn to get finisher boost.
    Thrash - Erradicate, Erradicate, Erradicate(sooo many buffs >.>)
    NB/RS - Uses scourge of darkness
    Thrash - Erradicates Scourge of darkness.(lolololololol)
    NB/RS - uses countless amounts of teleports to try and catch me.
    Thrash - uses retreat, on the double, rapid reload(rare occasions to get my on the double and retreat back if I'm paranoid). While shooting of course.
    NB/RS- finally out of CDs
    Thrash - finally after having to kite from statue to scope(lol), watching countless CDs(having to Erradicate all these), seeing too many teleports, is finally either 1. Ready to be killed or 2. Realizes its impossible to kill me and just tries to run away(never gets away >.>)
    NB/RS - respawns, either 1. Will get angry and try again. 2. Tell me I'm a ***** for running(kiting) away in the most squishy rogue spec >.>. 3. Screams "run forest run"(true story).

Let's answer another question. If that spec is sooooo OP why don't I run it?
    Well...
    1. Me running NB/RS would cause you to quit the game
    2. It would be against my gaming beliefs in skill/competitive gaming
    3. Running an OP spec is just boring as hell >.> and you don't get better.
    4. It's fun slapping them in MM since its squishy as hell and personally when I ran NB/RS for kicks and giggles I could fart on an MM and kill it.
    5. 51sin/15inf is my melee spec for life.

Ok so here's pretty much my opinion of R8 rogues running this spec.
    1. 99 percent of you suck(sorry)
    2. Your spec > your gear >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your skill
    3. L2P a legit pvp spec

Yes I am that cocky guy and yes I'm that guy you focus on trying to kill because you're offended and you refuse to admit someones better than you.

Well thats nice.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

someones full of themselves

Nobody ever beats the proper RS spec'd rogue if they always fight around tons of mobs 10 levels lower than them.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-15-2011 at 05:56 PM.

I smell e-peen and troll
    Last edited by vendeta; 12-15-2011 at 05:57 PM.
    Vyndeta@Derpstrike <Reckless> Rank 8 rogue
    Formerly Vendeta@Dayblind/seastone/ashstone

Quote Originally Posted by vendeta View Post
    I smell e-peen and troll
    Awww another rogue got offended? /hug. L2P

i bet you secretly run nb/rs spec

Quote Originally Posted by Fearitself View Post
    So today were gonna talk about NB/RS(lololololololol) The spec built for the trash players of the game(sorry to tell you). Basically here's a pretty much every day game since this spec built for kids with down syndrome was released.

NB/RS "oh **** its trash gonna get em this time"
    Thrash - *just chillin*
    NB/RS - opens up with dusk to dawn to get finisher boost.
    Thrash - Erradicate, Erradicate, Erradicate(sooo many buffs >.>)
    NB/RS - Uses scourge of darkness
    Thrash - Erradicates Scourge of darkness.(lolololololol)
    NB/RS - uses countless amounts of teleports to try and catch me.
    Thrash - uses retreat, on the double, rapid reload(rare occasions to get my on the double and retreat back if I'm paranoid). While shooting of course.
    NB/RS- finally out of CDs
    Thrash - finally after having to kite from statue to scope(lol), watching countless CDs(having to Erradicate all these), seeing too many teleports, is finally either 1. Ready to be killed or 2. Realizes its impossible to kill me and just tries to run away(never gets away >.>)
    NB/RS - respawns, either 1. Will get angry and try again. 2. Tell me I'm a ***** for running(kiting) away in the most squishy rogue spec >.>. 3. Screams "run forest run"(true story).

Let's answer another question. If that spec is sooooo OP why don't I run it?
    Well...
    1. Me running NB/RS would cause you to quit the game
    2. It would be against my gaming beliefs in skill/competitive gaming
    3. Running an OP spec is just boring as hell >.> and you don't get better.
    4. It's fun slapping them in MM since its squishy as hell and personally when I ran NB/RS for kicks and giggles I could fart on an MM and kill it.
    5. 51sin/15inf is my melee spec for life.

Ok so here's pretty much my opinion of R8 rogues running this spec.
    1. 99 percent of you suck(sorry)
    2. Your spec > your gear >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your skill
    3. L2P a legit pvp spec

Yes I am that cocky guy and yes I'm that guy you focus on trying to kill because you're offended and you refuse to admit someones better than you.
    While I believe you are arrogant as hell, I have to agree. I run 51 sin as well because it can be challenging, NB/RS=ezmode.

Quote Originally Posted by kronor View Post
    i bet you secretly run nb/rs spec
    Yeah, when I feel like running into the middle of 10 guards solo, killing 3 and getting away alive I'll run it >.< but till I get that power hungry I'll stay away from easy mode specs.

Soulwalker

*cough* some1 got ***** by nb/rs to much *cough* .
    On a more serious note lets say we got a warrior vs rogue:
    -rogues has 2 specs, 1 op spec and 1 meh spec
    -war, as well, has 2 spec, 1 op spec and 1 meh spec

Why would a rogue choose a meh spec insted of an op spec to play with if the game allows it?Why would you gimp yourself?
    Nb/rs spec is good most of the times. To make it op, the player has to play it properly.

P.S.: I like to play ranged most of the times. But when **** starts hitting the fan in a wf, I swap to nb/rs and I found that one proper nb/rs can change the outcome of a warfront(a good bard can also do that, but that's another story ).

And to all the who keep /yell -ing "omg ur such a noob stop playing nb/rs its an op spec for kids" : I think your just a bunch of whiny *****es who don't know how to turn a good spec into something godlike and are jealous on the ones who can Q.Q more.

P.S.: I don't remember any mage shouting "OMG wtf are uz plainn chlorolock in pevep, u kid, that's a loosers spec" when that specific combo was op

Edit: for those of you who didn't know, 44nb/22rs/0inf(mm) was a very good pvp even before it got buffed.
    Last edited by EvilDoll; 12-15-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    While I believe you are arrogant as hell, I have to agree. I run 51 sin as well because it can be challenging, NB/RS=ezmode.
    Why I like it ^^

i do agree that the nb/rs spec is cheese mode though!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDoll View Post
    *cough* some1 got ***** by nb/rs to much *cough* .
    On a more serious note lets say we got a warrior vs rogue:
    -rogues has 2 specs, 1 op spec and 1 meh spec
    -war, as well, has 2 spec, 1 op spec and 1 meh spec

Why would a rogue choose a meh spec insted of an op spec to play with if the game allows it?Why would you gimp yourself?
    Nb/rs spec is good most of the times. To make it op, the player has to play it properly.

P.S.: I like to play ranged most of the times. But when **** starts hitting the fan in a wf, I swap to nb/rs and I found that one proper nb/rs can change the outcome of a warfront(a good bard can also do that, but that's another story ).

And to all the who keep /yell -ing "omg ur such a noob stop playing nb/rs its an op spec for kids" : I think your just a bunch of whiny *****es who don't know how to turn a good spec into something godlike and are jealous on the ones who can Q.Q more.

P.S.: I don't remember any mage shouting "OMG wtf are uz plainn chlorolock in pevep, u kid, that's a loosers spec" when that specific combo was op

Edit: for those if you who didn't know, 44nb/22rs/0inf(mm) was a very good pvp even before it got buffed.
    You're talking about me getting smashed? Lollolol. I'm trying to find the part where I said I was ever having a problem with them. Seems to me like you're the one who's raging. Basically all I have to say to you is..... Stick to your 'current' op specs while I continue to smash the **** out of you with the current ****tier specs. Like i said if you can read? L2R? I Play them because it's more challenging. Now **** my thread when you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about and trying to put words in my mouth.

Mei

Awww another rogue got offended? /hug. L2P
    It's not even funny how badly Vyndeta could smash your face in...
    Fluent

Soulwalker

You're talking about me getting smashed? Lollolol. I'm trying to find the part where I said I was ever having a problem with them. Seems to me like you're the one who's raging. Basically all I have to say to you is..... Stick to your 'current' op specs while I continue to smash the **** out of you with the current ****tier specs. Like i said if you can read? L2R? I Play them because it's more challenging. Now **** my thread when you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about and trying to put words in my mouth.
    Did you see me say you got ***** by a nb/rs, I said some1?Why do you feel I was referring to you ?
    And about the l2r...unless your blind I said I usually play ranged specs in pvp.
    Your thread?...lol...need a tissue for your issue?
    I tried to put words in your mouth? Why the hell did you make a thread on a public forum if you only want people who agree with you post on "your" thread?
    Every1 is entitled to their own opinion and are able to express is freely on a PUBLIC forum. Don't like it?****
    Why do you give so much attention to yourself lol?e-peen much?
    I'm out of "your" thread. I feel my IQ is dropping just by reading the crap you write. If you wanna gimp yourself to "feel more pro" by all means go ahead.
    But from what I see in ur siggie(r8 rogue/war/cleric) some1, as in you, has been riding the "swap to the most OP spec train" quite alot. Either that or you got to much free time.

EDIT: "play a legit spec?" are you on acid?
    Last edited by EvilDoll; 12-15-2011 at 06:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast