+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mm > nb/rs

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    I am also here.
    Quit ninjaing my threads!

<3
    Last edited by Robes; 12-15-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Telaran

Who runs nb/rs? Are you living on 1.5 land? As far as I could see (being one of the rogues running nb/rs in 1.5) when 1.6 hit the build was pretty crap. Sin/rs is so much better. Least in my experiance. MM rogues are my favrite to kill being that their so easy, esp if their breakfree is on cd.

Most rogues I see that arnt MM are running some form of sin/rs. Last time I saw a NB was about two weeks ago and I just loled at him standing there casting his channeled fail, ported to him and slit his throat. I tried nd/rs for about a week after 1.6 hit and found it a shallow shell of its former 1.5 self. But maybe that was just me. I'm only rank 6 might change at rank 8.

Rift Disciple

op got touched by daddy in wrong places when young

now has incurable superiority complex as defense mechanism

Quote Originally Posted by Chastity View Post

lol i cant help to laugh at this
    Vyndeta@Derpstrike <Reckless> Rank 8 rogue
    Formerly Vendeta@Dayblind/seastone/ashstone

Quote Originally Posted by Chastity View Post

Licked in wrong places when young**

Quote Originally Posted by Fearitself View Post
    Licked in wrong places when young**
    Just trying to hard now.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

If I see a nb/rs chipping away at someone, I stand back and go fwwiissh fwwissh with my eradicate. Then laugh when they suddenly fall at the feet of the player they were trying to kill.

People who still cry about nb/rs are bad.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    If I see a nb/rs chipping away at someone, I stand back and go fwwiissh fwwissh with my eradicate. Then laugh when they suddenly fall at the feet of the player they were trying to kill.
    pretty sure you could laugh at any class with that over powered skill, nb/rs isn't the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
    People who still cry about nb/rs are bad.
    he's not crying about it he's laughing at them. I had a warrior in a WF. 51RB. And he was using Storm Blade instead of Planar Blade, i started laughing at him (was on my rogue) and he was like "wtf storm blade adds dps **** you noob."

I mean people like this are the same people still rocking nb/rs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrinx View Post
    pretty sure you could laugh at any class with that over powered skill, nb/rs isn't the only one
    It's not really OP considering every class has it's own 'Eff You!' button.

It just annoys me when I see someone racking up KBs for doing nothing but having a s**t ton of buffs while rolling their face on the keyboard. 'U MAD?' Nope. I'm just a team player who is trying to look out for someone else who is feeling the gassy heat of a ham-fisted sperg lord. That's all

Even bad rogues who spec NB/RS can 1v1 me when I am without a cleanse..

with a cleanse on a 10 sec CD there is not enough time for me to cleanse everything!

But thats because I play a warrior, and pvp sucks in this game.
    R8 Warrior
    Go Riftblade or go Home

Default @ the OP

as i am r8, i would work you most of the time as a 38nb/28rs, 51sin/15mm, 38sin/28/rs/0rng. i have been a rogue since start of the game and know my class very well.

just remember, you started this thread and there are more than 1% that would beat you down. be realistic. i know there are plenty that can beat me as well. so stop crying because the nb/rs spec has beaten you several times. you probably tried to kite some and you still got stomped. yes you can beat some but the reality is that there are plenty of people that can beat any calling/soul you can think of.
    Overpowered BMW with twin turbos modified by Dinan Tuning makes other cars QQ in their forums

Rift Chaser

This thread inspired me to rebuild my nb/rs for kicks and giggles. Ran it in a couple WF's and quickly got bored with it again. In certain situations it can be an effective spec but in general it is sub-optimal.

I love the guys who run it in guardian phase 100% of the time......so cute...
    formerly - Acedia/Poeia/lol/level

liil

Is it just me or was the rouge community in a much better state when the class was in a much worse state? I mean before the rouge buffs there was a lot less rouges that though they were good and a lot less rouges hating on other rouges in any spec.
    The community came together to help each other out and we had less of the issue that the OP brings up simply because the players regardless of spec either took the time to become great at using an under powered tool or just couldn't preform in pvp period. Back then there was nothing to argue. You either was one of the few rouges that consistently preformed well in both WF's and open world or you were at the bottom with everyone else or played an alt.
    I remember no matter what battle group I was in I would always see the same few rouge names over and over again doing well and you got to know them. I moved to a new battle group and saw a different set of those select few names but it was the same everywhere.
    Although the OP might be full of him self and might be trolling or whatever he might just be one of those that were good or even great before anyone could face roll the keyboard and perform as a rouge and its probably anoying him since he remembers what it was like when you had to work your damn arse off and not skip a beat to get a kill as a rouge. I know I do and feel the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast