+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mei

Thread: Which PvP Realm is the Best?

Plane Touched

Default Which PvP Realm is the Best?

All Hail the Hypno Toad!

-Which PvP Server is Currently the most populated?

1) I have been playing my Mage since Patch 1.3 and is now fully Rank 8 Geared. I need some new action and adventures. I need a Good and Social PvP Oriented Guild. Which Server should I Choose and why?

2) I have been out of circulation for a few weeks and need some solid input about GOOD Mage Talent Specks in PvP. Which one do you think is the most effective?

3) How long until PvP Rank 9 and 10 goes Live?

Regards

Acererak

[QUOTE=Acererak;3468751]All Hail the Hypno Toad!

1) I have been playing my Mage since Patch 1.3 and is now fully Rank 8 Geared. I need some new action and adventures. I need a Good and Social PvP Oriented Guild. Which Server should I Choose and why?

2) I have been out of circulation for a few weeks and need some solid input about GOOD Mage Talent Specks in PvP. Which one do you think is the most effective?

1. No one knows server balance isn't posted info chalk it up to lack of communication from Trion

2. There is no content after r8 the pvp part of the game is complete don't know when new content will come out. Chalk it up to lack of communication from Trion.

3. There is dissb and that's all not many 3rd party sites out there. But from what I can tell spec stormcaller and rain on everyones parade.

4. If I had to guess never servers will probably be rented to wow by then for new subscriptions when pandas are introduced. If there is a new rank we don't know chalk it up to lack of communication from Trion.

P.s. like anyone who enjoys rift pvp u may of well had prayed for a 2 inch longer johnson bcause then u could bang ur own azz instead of just leting trion do it while waitng for pvp to get any attention...........
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Dayblind is most popular pvp shard.
    The game is dying as a whole though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Dayblind is most popular pvp shard.
    The game is dying as a whole though.
    Bunz as of today looks like seastone is ahead of dayblind but that may be time of day even thou usally with oceanic players dayblind was usually always busy this timeof day. Rift status a month ago had shards closer to 2.0 now were lucky to be above 1.5. Its getting pretty low populaton wise across all the shards with only wolfsbane holding above a 2.0 average. Something needs to be done and to say pvp players don't matter is what is gonna bite trion in the ***. Pve players are only as loyal as the content is refreshed while pvpers if you give them a place to do their thing will always keep logging in. After 7 years I still log into wow every week for my arena rating. I got no reason to log into rift after r8. I still don't even know who the pvp forum moderator is and if I feel like no one at trion cares after 7 weeks I can imagine people who have been playing since launch feel like. F2P looks like a reality pretty soon once those servers start drying up and get merged. Looks like the death star is pointed right at telara.
    Last edited by Scarybadlady; 12-15-2011 at 07:24 AM.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

I play on Freeholme. Lots of Guardians there to kill.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    Looks like the death star is pointed right at telara.
    I'm afraid I must start to agree, and I've been playing off and on since a weekish after launch.

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Acererak View Post
    All Hail the Hypno Toad!

Regards

Acererak
    Deepstrike.
    Fluent

Default Its a shame

It's a shame really, i came to this server as a new player couple of weeks ago because of the pvp.

But quite frankly i'm not sitting on my dirty *** waiting 15 minutes for a pvp fight.

Honestly, from a new player with no bias to or against Trion, i wont be here very long and i suspect people who are coming to the game will just leave also.

I really dont want to play SW TOR.....

+ Reply to Thread