+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Video

Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I like the videos. The most annoying part is non-warriors that watch it think they are omg wtfop.

But again, its nothing special.. big numbers on bad players.

Warriors can only do so much.

Accused - deepstrike
    Skill determines how much damage a warrior does to you now? When did this feature get added?

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    Skill determines how much damage a warrior does to you now? When did this feature get added?
    I wish i knew what you were talking about.. since you quoted my post.

edit: Just incase you are that thick.. i was refering to players watching the "Big Numbers" and just assuming that this is typical warrior damage.
    Last edited by Auden; 12-14-2011 at 09:44 AM.
    R8 Warrior
    Go Riftblade or go Home

Can people just enjoy a video for once and not down talk it?

Mako where are your videos? Until you actually post a video, then you can actually criticize it.
    <Retired>

Ascendant

Pretty much what Improv says, warriors are not that bad. I agree we could use a little love but these "warriors" that be saying stuff towards me just sound like they get owned all the time. Its whatever though, im having fun, they are clearly not.

King of RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    Pretty much what Improv says, warriors are not that bad. I agree we could use a little love but these "warriors" that be saying stuff towards me just sound like they get owned all the time. Its whatever though, im having fun, they are clearly not.
    The tricky thing is that Warriors are still dangerously effective with the proper support.

You with Montage and Mends strapped to your *** is game changing. Same when I roll into a WF with Nyomi and Solais.

I'm concerned about a potential overbuff in the very near future.
    Last edited by Puzzlebox; 12-14-2011 at 09:54 AM.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    The tricky thing is that Warriors are still dangerously effective with the proper support.

You with Montage and Mends strapped to your *** is game changing. Same when I roll into a WF with Nyomi and Solais.

So I should level up my warrior is what you're saying...
    <Retired>

Ascendant

Me too, i honestly do not know how they can buff us without breaking us.

King of RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    So I should level up my warrior is what you're saying...
    Get to R8. And have TI carry you to 4pc before 1.7.

I promise you it'll be glorious.
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

Get to R8. And have TI carry you to 4pc before 1.7.

I promise you it'll be glorious.
    Hmm, I may have to do that then.

PS - Zoomx is back on your BG.
    <Retired>

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by lmprov View Post
    He doesn't sound cocky at all to me, just sounds like he's enjoying himself. And even if he was, what does that have to with anything?

Personally I think it's pretty funny the only people hating on his videos are other Warriors. Most of which spend 90% of their time complaining about how bad their class is instead of making the best of what they chose to play and doing well regardless.
    you honestly don't think hes being cocky? talking about how people say warriors are bad then screaming "look how good im doing all other warriors but me suck!"? oh and don't forget him talking about how he must be the best warrior etc

and if you say its only other warriors "hating" on the video, its because they know the reality of it

hey, he got 270k damage done as a rank 8 warrior? impressive? not really, i can do that as a rank 4, do you see me coming on forums and gloating at how bad these rank 8s must be? and the answers no, i know the reality of it unlike you/other none warrior players, a couple good games doesn't mean warriors are in good standing

http://i40.tinypic.com/24vvayo.jpg
    http://i44.tinypic.com/muea88.jpg just to prove im not a rank 8 trying to show warriors are "op" as this goon likes to think they are

any warrior can do this in the right circumstances (refer to my screenshot and his video) but do you see them coming on forums gloating at how bad other warriors must be and how good they are?

if you want i can make some uber wtf pwnage vidyas of me killing "noobs" or whatever you enjoy hey i'll even throw in some of this "hillarious" commentary of how bad other warriors are and all that jazz but even if i was to do that, it doesn't mean ****
    Last edited by Arrinx; 12-14-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrinx View Post
    you honestly don't think hes being cocky? talking about how people say warriors are bad then screaming "look how good im doing all other warriors but me suck!"? oh and don't forget him talking about how he must be the best warrior etc

and if you say its only other warriors "hating" on the video, its because they know the reality of it

hey, he got 270k damage done as a rank 8 warrior? impressive? not really, i can do that as a rank 4, do you see me coming on forums and gloating at how bad these rank 8s must be? and the answers no, i know the reality of it unlike you/other none warrior players, a couple good games doesn't mean warriors are in good standing

http://i44.tinypic.com/muea88.jpg just to prove im not a rank 8 trying to show warriors are "op" as this goon likes to think they are

any warrior can do this in the right circumstances (refer to my screenshot and his video) but do you see them coming on forums gloating at how bad other warriors must be and how good they are?

if you want i can make some uber wtf pwnage vidyas of me killing "noobs" or whatever you enjoy hey i'll even throw in some of this "hillarious" commentary of how bad other warriors are and all that jazz but even if i was to do that, it doesn't mean ****
    Lol are you really concealing your identity?
    <Retired>

Hmm, I may have to do that then.

PS - Zoomx is back on your BG.
    Oh rearry.

hehehehe
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

Rift Chaser

Lol are you really concealing your identity?
    considering i don't need an ego boost like all you muppets, yeah, i'd rather play to have fun try and not boast about how good i am
    Last edited by Arrinx; 12-14-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Arrinx View Post

Personally I don't think he's trying to bash other Warriors in general, just the ones who do nothing but complain and constantly post about how awful they have it. When in reality, although Warriors may be a bit behind in PvP, the playing field is a lot closer than some people make it out to be.
    Saved@Briarcliff
    I play a Mage, just throwing it out there.

Why was it taken down... ):

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast