+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 51 Champion Video

Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    Nice vid.

If you like 51c ... go 38p/28c. You have the nice option of 'going ranged' when your charges are on cooldown and 38p/28c us slighty more damage.
    DW glass cannon?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...ucM.g0czqRMhbz
    Last edited by Riftrox; 12-12-2011 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    Like you said, if some one is going to go 2H like your build they need to be doing the kind of damage this build did before the nurfs.

At this point I have one suggestion:

Deadly Strike to increase ALL Warrior damage by xx%.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post
    I like using two handed, looks more manlier lol. But dont get me wrong i tried this spec before and i liked it. It just doesnt fit my playstlyle. I spend myself wasting the little time i have in front of an opponent to build up SLI. When SLI is finally up the enemy is already beginning to kite me. MY basic rotation for 51 champ spec is:

Bull Rush..two second stun.
    Disruptive strike
    Proper timing/Sweeping Strike into frenzied strike reactive
    Finisher

Then i just spam my macro lol

King of RIFT

...clerics...ya they should just be healers

Nerf warriors.

Once again commentary is great, Kaspurtz for PvP Dev
    <Retired>

Its a "fun spec". Meaning against good players you will get kited/cc'ed or the dom in the other group will just sit on you. Against bad players or in a zerg, you will see big numbers and have fun.

Ive used it, and still mess around with it, but with the pvp game built on who can range who better... its very tough to play without riftwalk. Since you know, we lack anything to get us out of trouble, unless you count the 5 min heal.

Accused - deepstrike
    R8 Warrior
    Go Riftblade or go Home

Plane Walker

Pressing that "champ" macro must be fun Nice numbers flowing around though.

This spec is awesome burst damage and damage overall, but it seems useless against range classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    Dwarf rogues. Can't f***cking click em and tab target is FAYUL.
    Keybind target closest enemy

unfortunatly after looking at this video closely and watching it 5 times, i saw a problem with what your trying to say :P.

ok first 51 champ is actualy pretty good damage wise but you need alot of crit
    and yes you are right builds like this get kited and not only that you have no survivability.its on of those builds that you finaly get to your target and you have like 200 hp left and you proberly get 1 hit off and then die.

now as for the last comment that is against rank 8's your rank that know what they are doing.

in the video you are rank 8 attacking low ranks that look like rank 4 and below. the guy you hit for 2k there was in PVE tier2 gear lol. the mage looked liek a rank 4 they die in 3 shots anyway :P

now go into pvp with that build your useing now against a premade and you will get creamed and be a free kill in that spec.

nice try but ive tested just about every build against multiple builds from other class's and i can tell you this, warriors are the worst class to play as they have no survivability without sacrificing all there damage.

now the other 3 class's dont are unbalanced as they dont have to sacrfice there defense's for there damage.

warriors are pretty much balanced in the terms of this but people dont realise it. of course warriors are going to seem OP when they are getting buffed and healed spammed from clerics and buffed by bards but thats 3 players worth of abilitys doing that and again people are not relaiseing this.

You have to have your break free or a be with a healer to kill a Dom. As for being purged, it sucks but you still do really good damage without the buff. I just keep destroyers bearing on my keybindings and hope for the best. Avatar of the Rift, which is a 51 point buff cannot be purged, hopefully they do the same with destroyers.
    my point exactly warriors have to be carried with a dam healer and bard buffs, the other 3 class's do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    ...clerics...ya they should just be healers

Nerf warriors.

Once again commentary is great, Kaspurtz for PvP Dev
    warrior need a buff in some area's not nurfing or the other 3 class's need nerfing.

cleric healers are still able to do a good 1k dps as well as be godly heal tanks

Ascendant

You do NOT get creamed win you run 51 champ against a premade. Im all for warrior buffs but do not completely write this spec off until you see a compitent warrior use it. All escalation weekend i was the only warrior pushing the front line against a ton of R8 mages and rogues. Doms tried to stop me and pyros tried to blow me up, but thankfully i had a healer with me. When everybody on the other team is targeting you, no matter what class you are you are going to die without a pocket healer.

King of RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    warrior need a buff in some area's not nurfing or the other 3 class's need nerfing.

cleric healers are still able to do a good 1k dps as well as be godly heal tanks
    Haha it was a joke. Warriors are decent right now to me at least, maybe a tiny buff, but I'm not a warrior expert so I don't really know what they truly need.
    <Retired>

You do NOT get creamed win you run 51 champ against a premade. Im all for warrior buffs but do not completely write this spec off until you see a compitent warrior use it. All escalation weekend i was the only warrior pushing the front line against a ton of R8 mages and rogues. Doms tried to stop me and pyros tried to blow me up, but thankfully i had a healer with me. When everybody on the other team is targeting you, no matter what class you are you are going to die without a pocket healer.
    Once again I will re-iterate and say the burst is great, but it's so easily kiteable. Unless youre running with a pocket healer then gg. Theres virtually no ranged attacks besides hammer which has a 1 min cd, and bullrush in itself has a 15 second cd. Compared to holy champion which I've been running (Thanks to your video) it just doesn't seem as efficient. Thats just my opinion.

Rift Chaser

I was actually doing 51 Champ 13 Pal and 2 RB before trying the Holy Rift Champion build. Like you said your weakness is being kited and you suck vs r6+ clerics and warriors. I found that SS does comparable damage between both builds but you get additional tools from RB. Champion does have more burst with bloodthirst constantly chaining into frenzied strike, but RB has more burst for classes that you need it against; Warriors and Rogues with Rift Surge.

Try this sometime. Use Proper Timing with a 3AP Stormburst and Sweeping Strikes. Running 51 Champ I would use PT with Bladefury exclusively.
    Zarbane R40 Warrior: Seastone
    Zavarian R40 Mage: Seastone
    Zartuul R25 Cleric: Seastone
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/a3Yfzk47j6k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast