+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: <The Fallen Sons> challenges your guild to...

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser Fryday's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    363

    Default <The Fallen Sons> challenges your guild to...

    checkers!

    p.s transfer to seastone defiant pvpers. thx!

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Your signature is strangely familiar.....

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  3. #3
    Soulwalker Katz0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    19

  4. #4
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fryday View Post
    checkers!

    p.s transfer to seastone defiant pvpers. thx!
    can i erase your sig from my mind? now i know what fryday looks like in game and out...CMON!!
    {WinterXI >>>> 13th Edition}

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fryday View Post
    checkers!

    p.s transfer to seastone defiant pvpers. thx!

    The main reason why you want defiant to transfer is because Seastone is a DEAD server with little pvp action in WPVP. If you so want a challenge, come to Deepstrike. Before I am making this suggestion, here are the facts.

    #######################################
    Seastone
    Fallen Sons: Top pvp guild @ Seastone (15-20 r6+)
    Defiant (Addiction- mainly pve with exception of Orangu and a few others, decompose's, nemesis and farmville's guild - total of 20+). Top players are Drednaught r8 warrior who knows his class.


    Reason: @ deepstrike we do 30vs63 or vice versa every night. This battle group in WFs are harder because competition is way better from both Deepstrike and Dayblind players. Guards do not win all the time. Bring over the guild to Deepstrike and stop advertising pple to xfer over to a deserted server.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEAyzCTNgLA&lr=1

    ################################################## ###
    Deepstrike Facts:
    1. Best BattleGroup for pvp- consist of both deepstrike and dayblind players.

    2. Guardian pvp guilds:
    Pecking order
    a. Server Police - 50 plus r6+ members who are on all the time. I have seen them zerg merdian 36v60. They are really bullies and mainly zerg, and just like any RL officers, when you miss with one you will see about 17 of them pop up within a minute.
    b. We are Legends- New pvp guild that xferred and from what i have seen got steamrolled by both MMAC and Reckless guild. They are new to the server and have to learn that the defiants here @ the elite pvpers.

    3. Defiant pvp Guilds.
    a. On Defiant side you have an awesome and elite guild called "Reckless" run by Montage and his gang(also top officer vendeta -one of the top rogues period in this game) - there guild consist of 10 members and are rising. They play as a unit and in my opinion, the best 7-8 man group i have seen. if they played wow, i believe that these guys are glads.

    b. MMAC- run by Mennace - a great defiant leader who like to organize defiants against the dominance of Merdian zerg by Server Police.
    c. Forgotten Few- 10 plus r6 members.
    Last edited by shadowhealz; 12-12-2011 at 07:17 AM.

  6. #6
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Crossfit or gymnastics? (Refering to the sig)
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Vaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhealz View Post
    1. Best BattleGroup in the US for pvp- consist of both deepstrike and dayblind players.
    fixed that for u. I'm hoping that in GW2, we Europeans get to play against the Americans
    Last edited by Vaine; 12-12-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

  8. #8
    Plane Touched vendeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    fixed that for u. I'm hoping that in GW2, we Europeans get to play against the Americans
    same man!!!
    Vyndeta@Derpstrike <Reckless> Rank 8 rogue
    Formerly Vendeta@Dayblind/seastone/ashstone

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Payne Ashstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    fixed that for u. I'm hoping that in GW2, we Europeans get to play against the Americans
    Yea! It would be like old times! Except the french will probably not be on our (American) side this time . Down with the monarchy!
    Payneful..... Mage, Rank 8, <Reckless> @Deepstrike
    Payne... Rogue, Rank 6

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple Laiboch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Don't give Fryday a hard time he is actually fairly good. Plays an odd mage spec, but its fun because he isn't a cookie cutter no talent.

    BTW Fryday how many more times does Malevolence need to challenge you guys to open world Guild VS guild PVP before you guys have the guts to accept and take us on? You say you guys are the best then back it up.

    I believe Farmville has been asking for this fight for a while, and what do we get?

    Dread going "Ohhh eremmm uuuhhh well..." as he ports out followed by Locx yelling KDR!!!! KDR!!!!

    So Fry hook up with farmville and hash out a time and place and I am sure Malevolence will be happy to have a fun little rumble.

    Edit: didn't we blast you guys premade vs premade 500 to 4 in BG?
    Last edited by Laiboch; 12-12-2011 at 06:04 PM.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhealz View Post
    This battle group in WFs are harder because competition is way better from both Deepstrike and Dayblind players.
    You forgot Shatterbone?

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJ...na_Hate_09.jpg
    ~Quiescent

  12. #12
    Plane Touched vendeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Come to deepstrike if u guardians want a challenge. I've been on seastone for a very very long time and deepstrike cluster is definitely harder for guardians in warfronts. And there is way more world pvp than seastone will ever have. In addition there are 4+ defiant pvp guilds here. Our guild specifically is looking for some 2v2-10v10. It honestly wouldn't hurt ur guild to transfer to deepstrike and try it out. If ur guild wants to run seastone, fine I'm not stoping u but u guys are missing out on pvp fun :P

    P.S. Tell farmville and locx I <3 them
    Vyndeta@Derpstrike <Reckless> Rank 8 rogue
    Formerly Vendeta@Dayblind/seastone/ashstone

  13. #13
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    I'd highly recommend transferring to Deepstrike asap. Come the 20th the game will take a significant population hit and after that we will basically be forced into consolidating down to 1 or 2 servers for engaging pvp.

    Deepstrike is the only pvp server that is Guardian heavy to my knowledge, so that is a plus. But not so imbalanced as to stifle competition.

    Anyway - try it out for a week.
    formerly - Acedia/Poeia/lol/level

    liil

  14. #14
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Are you really acting like the seastone/sunrest cluster still has competition?

    No one is going to come to your dead cluster just to fight you.

    <-----deep strike is that way.

    P.s. Come with karnifexx so montage can freak out some more.
    Currently sunbestcleric@deepstrike <reckless>
    And numerous characters in <affinity>

    previosly. Apotheosis <Ievel>, <tempest wolves>

  15. #15
    CPK
    CPK is offline
    Shield of Telara CPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laiboch View Post
    Don't give Fryday a hard time he is actually fairly good. Plays an odd mage spec, but its fun because he isn't a cookie cutter no talent.

    BTW Fryday how many more times does Malevolence need to challenge you guys to open world Guild VS guild PVP before you guys have the guts to accept and take us on? You say you guys are the best then back it up.

    I believe Farmville has been asking for this fight for a while, and what do we get?

    Dread going "Ohhh eremmm uuuhhh well..." as he ports out followed by Locx yelling KDR!!!! KDR!!!!

    So Fry hook up with farmville and hash out a time and place and I am sure Malevolence will be happy to have a fun little rumble.

    Edit: didn't we blast you guys premade vs premade 500 to 4 in BG?
    Nobody from Malevolence has officially confirmed any GvG with me, only vague suggestions like "sometime next week" have been brought to my attention. I clearly stated several methods on how to set something up with us in my thread on the Seastone forum.
    Drednaught, Warrior/GM of <The Fallen Sons>
    Haxed, Cleric Alt
    Formerly of Freeholme Shard
    Currently of Seastone Shard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts