+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I cannot wait for buffs..

Ascendant

Default I cannot wait for buffs..

Yea, not because im a bad player. Because how warriors have been getting trolled from 1.3. Every kill in every situation i get, i expend an extreme amount of energy and mindpower to try and win. I used to think warriors only need to be buffed slighty to match the damage of every other class, but **** that. When 1.7 hits, im going to hunt down every damn mage and rogue i see and stomp a mudhole into them.

Be warned..

King of RIFT

Think I'ma start playing my Defiant again tbh.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Think I'ma start playing my Defiant again tbh.
    Then you shall join me on my rein of destruction

King of RIFT

What are you talking about? My butt is still sore from para/champ in 1.3 (or was it 1.2?). I'll never forget getting 2-3 shot by warriors who undergear me.
    Last edited by Ninjahax; 12-08-2011 at 10:03 AM.

I have fair rules with warriors. When they full heal, I slip away.

Such a ball buster that heal is when you think you're about to win!
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-08-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    Yea, not because im a bad player. Because how warriors have been getting trolled from 1.3. Every kill in every situation i get, i expend an extreme amount of energy and mindpower to try and win. I used to think warriors only need to be buffed slighty to match the damage of every other class, but **** that. When 1.7 hits, im going to hunt down every damn mage and rogue i see and stomp a mudhole into them.

Be warned..
    Are warriors getting buffed or is this speculation? I don't keep up with PTS stuff.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Are warriors getting buffed or is this speculation? I don't keep up with PTS stuff.
    speculation

King of RIFT

Champion of Telara

Be warned..
    Sad part is everyone will already be gone to other games by the time those war buffs come out, hell right now the only reason I'm playing my warrior is because of the new rank 8 skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    In before... "This thread (aka forum) is being locked because it's filled with hypocrisy, idiocy, made up numbers and lack of any sort of constructive posts"

Plane Touched

speculation
    "Supposedly" 1.7 is going to be warrior pvp love. Whether or not that happens is about the same chances a warrior has of getting a 1.8k crit on another player.
    Laundry - R8 War - Deepstrike
    Unsub'd
    Don't mind me, I'm just getting my post count up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xney View Post
    Warrior PVP 1.6: Be afraid of us if you're a green-wearing scrub baddie noob.

speculation
    Optomism.

/10
    R8 Warrior
    Go Riftblade or go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry View Post
    "Supposedly" 1.7 is going to be warrior pvp love. Whether or not that happens is about the same chances a warrior has of getting a 1.8k crit on another player.
    As far as I can tell it will be physical damage buff.. which with Trion's track lvl it will just bring up physical damage to the same as riftblade damage so we have 2 underperforming yet equal dps specs.
    R8 Warrior
    Go Riftblade or go Home

The problem with warriors in pvp... is they are so pigon holed... all the other classes have to do is figure out (1) spec. and they can roll a warrior like a small child.

my personal preferance? 51pyro/15am use ground of power and i as a Mage my rotation vs a warrior is
    ground of power.
    *burning shield*
    Inferno
    degenerate.
    take a few his. while casting some fireballs (or spamming Searing vit for Cinderbusrt procs)
    Burn -disarm.

kick on my 20% dmg increase - fireball to death .. using procs appropriatly
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

one of the issues with player mindset I think is when a calling is underpowered they feel that this has bought them the right to get overbuffed and do it unto other callings, instead of striving for balance.

Be warned..
    Lol, my PvP retired Rogue used to feel the same way about every other Calling. It's day in the sun finally came just as it was doing the final gear grind for R8 and it was so much fun getting some revenge upon all those Warriors and Mages (Clerics still proved elusive). The sun is still shining on Rogues but twilight approaches. Just in time, because ever so annoyingly slowly the warfront mechanics ARE being improved and recently my interest has been increasing for bringing an existing L50 Cleric and a very soon to be L50 Mage into the PvP gear grind. Last will be my Warrior (now L40), which I agree needs some more hugs from Trion as I feel the calling has been over nerfed (despite the fact that LW can no longer be dispelled according to the latest patch notes, I think).
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Plane Walker

Be warned..
    warriors are fine, just a couple classes seem to be effective. i can roll a mage on my warrior with Riftblade/whatever else because of windspear ect
    {WinterXI >>>> 13th Edition}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast