+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Azguard

Thread: Can we get a new warfront or world pvp area that uses sourcewells and turrets?

Default Can we get a new warfront or world pvp area that uses sourcewells and turrets?

I'm really liking the whole sourcewell and turret thing on EI. I would love some sort of warfront or small island added to EI where there is some world pvp that makes use of that mechanic.

Gathering from what Trion said, they are afaid world pvp would increase warfront queue times. But if you they did what World of Warcraft did with Wintergrasp and Tol Borad we could mitigate that problem. Just make the world pvp take place once every 2 to 2.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Azguard View Post
    I'm really liking the whole sourcewell and turret thing on EI. I would love some sort of warfront or small island added to EI where there is some world pvp that makes use of that mechanic.

Gathering from what Trion said, they are afaid world pvp would increase warfront queue times. But if you they did what World of Warcraft did with Wintergrasp and Tol Borad we could mitigate that problem. Just make the world pvp take place once every 2 to 2.5 hours.
    I have a feeling 1.6 is just to test the new technology Rift got in. They probably already have something on the drawing board.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Sword of Telara

So long as its not 'compulsory', ie, does not grant any benefits that a PVE player would require or woud be linked to territory controlled on pve servers.

Instanced WF with a multiple base defense style would be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega326 View Post
    While we're making wild accusations without any backup, I'm going to go ahead and say that you are a 12 year old horse named Suzy that lives in a crater on the moon... and I am absolutely correct.

id prefer to see some cross server vs server world pvp action rather than faction vs faction (unbalanced) world pvp.

+ Reply to Thread