Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By McWaffle

Thread: Library of the Runemaster: Flags next to each other hurt each other

Default Library of the Runemaster: Flags next to each other hurt each other

So back off.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Sonic Rain Boom; 11-22-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Ascendant

LOL I know, I see people clustered together and I am there trying to heal the dummies and I rarely have time to stop and type to get away.

Once I had the shard and a guy kept chasing me with his lol.

I finally told him and he was like "Oh Duh!!!"

People just don't know!!

Lol, i run into this all the time.

I try to explain to them and they get confused.

It's a hard mechanic for most Puggers. lol

I have been chased too, next time I am going to video it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Englshredwolf View Post
    thanks point dexter, ill wait for some more comments from other, less rude people.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ruprect1 View Post
    Lol, i run into this all the time.

I try to explain to them and they get confused.

It's a hard mechanic for most Puggers. lol

I have been chased too, next time I am going to video it.
    Run a survivability spec and chase the noobs around until they either stop queing or figure it out and start *****ing at you.
    Zargo - Seastone-
    !!Respect the Zucchini!!
    <The Fallen Sons>

Quote Originally Posted by Zargo View Post
    Run a survivability spec and chase the noobs around until they either stop queing or figure it out and start *****ing at you.
    LOL, good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Englshredwolf View Post
    thanks point dexter, ill wait for some more comments from other, less rude people.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by rastaah View Post
    LOL I know, I see people clustered together and I am there trying to heal the dummies and I rarely have time to stop and type to get away.

Once I had the shard and a guy kept chasing me with his lol.

I finally told him and he was like "Oh Duh!!!"

People just don't know!!
    Personally I think everyone holding the urns should be going to the middle. You need to control middle to win. You get more points int he middle. Who the heck cares if your taking more damage. If your having a hard time healing it, get better at healing. I heal this all the time, its not that hard. People will die here and there, but the points you have gotten for being in the middle is worth some guy dying any day.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    Personally I think everyone holding the urns should be going to the middle. You need to control middle to win. You get more points int he middle. Who the heck cares if your taking more damage. If your having a hard time healing it, get better at healing. I heal this all the time, its not that hard. People will die here and there, but the points you have gotten for being in the middle is worth some guy dying any day.
    you can be in the middle and not stand on top of each other

Ascendant

I guess you don't realize that you don't have to stand by each other in the middle and there are posts in the middle for a reason? Called line of sight, use it.

I don't need to get better at healing but you certainly need to get better at learning to understand the dynamics of this map apparently

Oh god I hate that. Since I heal they all flock around me ( and i am usually carrying a flag as well ) and follow me around.

Just a little FYI, I can heal you from 30m away. No need to be in my face.

Actually you dont even get more points for being in the middle. You should be securing spawn locations.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Sword of Telara

Indeed. It is not Black Garden. Same points wherever you stand. I personally enjoy having a group that wins by stealing the flag and running around the bottom in a kill squad. I've had the opposition stay in the middle waiting for us to come up... and are confused when they loose. Kind of ironic.

Banned

A serious McWaffle post...

Mage buffs annoy you that much lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    A serious McWaffle post...

Mage buffs annoy you that much lol?
    Na, rift surge messes em up quicker now.
    Last edited by Sonic Rain Boom; 11-22-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    User received an infraction for this post

Closed Thread