+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: What really happens when nb/rs fights a cleric. *buff nb/rs*

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    You can't just call something a "troll spec", wave a magic wand and expect everyone to forget about it.

The fact is this spec can obliterate anyone 1v1. Even builds that other people would claim to be OP. The only time I've seen it lose is against a very skilled cloro/dom after 26 straight minutes of fighting.

If you want to use "healing through focus fire" as your measuring stick for a spec than this is still leagues better than anything the other 3 callings can put together.
    The problem is that you are comparing performance in a duel compared to real conditions.

Playing a Chlorodom I rarely lose in a Duel. Strangely enough, when in WFs and OPvP I can not convince the Guardians to line up and face me one on one for 3 minute duels.
    Mirason - Lvl 50 R8 Dom/Chloro Mage Sunrest

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    The M*A*S*H Spec is ridiculously bad for premade vs premade, it just doesn't have the healing capabilities or cooldowns of 38w/28s or 28s/12v/26w or even 51w/10s/5v.

It's useful to increase the survivability of low level clerics. But in r8vr8 land, its pretty darn useless.
    It really isn't useless at all but then my spec is similar in principle but different to the standard M*A*S*H version. I deal more burst healing in PVP than any version of w/s or s/w you care to mention whilst being more mana efficient.

I have serendipity, healing communion, Healing flood, Divine Call, Healing Breath (with talent) and DoL which will crit for 1900-2000, combined with 15% damage reduction, 20-30% dodge/parry, Healers Covenant, Touch the Light, Healing Invocation with dot, Tidal Surge and Reprieve. Mobility is second to none, survivability second to none and I put out light dmg with Sovereignty, Bolt of Radiance, Lifes Vengence, Banish and Waterjet. You also get Righteous Mandate to heal my pal/friendly warrior and myself with reprieve.

Virtually always top heals in WF's and usually with 3-10 killing blows to top it all off. I have plenty of screenies to back all this up and yes, I'm rank 8.

That said, no spec is perfect but to write it off as bad for a premade is crazy. My premade loved this setup (guild left game) as I would survive a focus fire better than anything else out there that I've seen and believe me you'll need to when the opposition notice how much output you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    You can't just call something a "troll spec", wave a magic wand and expect everyone to forget about it.

The fact is this spec can obliterate anyone 1v1. Even builds that other people would claim to be OP. The only time I've seen it lose is against a very skilled cloro/dom after 26 straight minutes of fighting.

If you want to use "healing through focus fire" as your measuring stick for a spec than this is still leagues better than anything the other 3 callings can put together.
    You are still making the same terrible argument.

This build can't "obliterate" anyone. It can slowly wear down many specs but it can't kill other clerics, mages with any healing ability, or warriors that heal by blocking.

And this is in ideal dueling situations....

What this spec is good at like other high justicar hybrids is beating a single rogue...slowly. And again, I'll point out the rogue only dies if he is stupid enough to stick around and allow himself to be whittled down by the cleric. Th cleric can't kill you if you don't let him. The rogue can almost always force a "draw" by disengaging and bringing his DPS to bear elsewhere.

Actually this thread is hilarious because you have ZZYZX saying this spec is unbeatable and many others claiming the spec has no place in a pre-made.

This spec absolutely has a place in pre-mades. It is a classic "anti-pressure" healer that is an excellent compliment to a single-target heal spec'd healer.

I didn't read the thread, but I watched the Zyzyzysyzysx's mm kiting, and I had to close the tab.

Well played, troll.

My Livestream
    Mercenary @Mind Trick

Wait, what?

I just find it cute people want **** balanced around 1v1, lol @ you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12