+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mages are OP

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Positioning is entirely important for a chloro, as it is any healer or ranged dps...
    I see now......you play a chloro and are butthurt that I said they were easy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    How did you level a Rogue to 50 without knowing how to play the class?
    Is that honestly the best you can come up with? I have a rogue, cleric and mage, Rogue easiest, followed by Cleric then closely by my Mage. My mage is the only class though where I can 2v1,3v1 or...4v1 players.
    Sidestep - Mage - Riptalon

From Hardest to Easiest. (Assuming hardest spec to play)

To be successful:

Rogue > Warrior > Mage > Cleric

Skill Cap:

Rogue = Mage > Warrior > Cleric

Overpoweredness From Most to Least

Mage = Cleric > Rogue = Warrior

This is group PvP. Not 1v1. Rogues are **** in group while mages and clerics scale amazingly in zerg PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Wait so the guy with the premades on his side says the guy PuGging sucks.

More @ 11.

When you can solo me, then you can talk. Until then, it must be fun making fun of the only guy on the team that tries as the rest of his team gave up. You did so much to me with 15 of you attacking me.

- Vybz
    I can solo u baddie, can I talk now?
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    I can solo u baddie, can I talk now?
    Aren't you the guy that potted after you challenged me to a duel in /yell?

Btw didn't I port up to you on the rocks in codex and solo you yesterday infront of your team mate that was attacking me?

Don't worry. Ill never make the mistake of not having cleanse soul again against a mage.

- Vybz

QQ @ work.
    Last edited by Nightwish; 11-20-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Aren't you the guy that potted after you challenged me to a duel in /yell?

Btw didn't I port up to you on the rocks in codex and solo you yesterday infront of your team mate that was attacking me?

Don't worry. Ill never make the mistake of not having cleanse soul again against a mage.

- Vybz

QQ @ work.

Lol? We dueled? Is that what you call attacking me in open world pvp from stealth and then dying? Are you feeling good about killing me once in my 51 SC spec? LOLZ Baddie is Bad.

you get owned..... you should deal with it. maybe you can take a pot for that.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Yeas it was too soon. I will say that pyro gcd for 4k suck sphere. I have been hit by it way to much and vk does not seem to slow it down. I had to switch to my burner spec to kill that mage.
    Let freedom ring and all trolls hide under the bridge

Quote Originally Posted by youkiddingme View Post
    Yeas it was too soon. I will say that pyro gcd for 4k suck sphere. I have been hit by it way to much and vk does not seem to slow it down. I had to switch to my burner spec to kill that mage.
    Uh...what?
    You do realize fulminate has taken a damage reduction in PvP right?
    At the very least people should know a weee bit more rather than complaining about damage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Lol? We dueled? Is that what you call attacking me in open world pvp from stealth and then dying? Are you feeling good about killing me once in my 51 SC spec? LOLZ Baddie is Bad.

you get owned..... you should deal with it. maybe you can take a pot for that.
    Unlike you, who challenged me to a duel and potted, I fight fair even if the challenge is from /yell.

At least some of us, in-game, abide by honorable rules.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    almost 50
    Chloro/Lock
    skill to play

This is why you are a rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Haddaway View Post
    I posted that during the start of 1.5 and played that spec while leveling up and before I used double tap DS since I was being careful with my mana pool

I don't understand your insult of...This is why you are a rogue...Most rogue specs you can roll your face across the keyboard and lolwin, mages it was different. Can't speak for mages right now because I haven't played my mage in 1.6 yet.

My mage runs the chloro/dom spec at the moment because he's only rank 5. There is more much skill and awareness while playing a mage than it does to take to play a rogue.
    Last edited by Tigruz; 11-21-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Haddaway View Post
    You even misquoted me...at least when you attempt to insult me do so with the correct quoting.
    <Retired>

@ 850 valor

icycle hit me @ over 2k5
    lighning burst @ over 5k ( 2s cast like a dead eye shot, without 5 combo point but dead eye do 3 time less damage)
    fulminate over 4k

stormcaller need a 5sec betwenn icycle and lightning burst
    and a good pvp damage nerf

I really dont have a problem with any mages.

The build up they need to make a 3k icicle or a 5k lightning burst is more than enough time for me to mess them up. By the way, deaden thier first forked lightining (or whatever they use to get electrified) that 5 second silence is a really big headstart for us rogues

I have no problem with 3 hardcasted spells, then a instant, then a long cast finisher. But I wouldn't mind lightning burst being changed into a channeled spell that does the same damage over 3-4 seconds instead of instantly. Isnt that why sabs and fulminate got nerfed any way? Too much damage in 1 skill. Even if a person is healed to full, the 1 spell can be more than thier maximum HP lol.
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    I see now......you play a chloro and are butthurt that I said they were easy to play.

Uh, no. I play a Rogue and you do too, and I'm pointing out the obvious flaws in your argument. Mages are OP, definitely, but you're being idiotic about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmosis View Post
    Is that honestly the best you can come up with? I have a rogue, cleric and mage, Rogue easiest, followed by Cleric then closely by my Mage. My mage is the only class though where I can 2v1,3v1 or...4v1 players.
    No, it's not. My question was is you said "I don't know how to play", followed by "My level 50 Rogue." you didn't include prestige, gear level, anything.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast