+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Healers, I feel for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Pvp isnt for you if you don't want to spend time getting gear.
    Obviously I'm special or you wouldnt be so fussed up, or replying.
    Again, not top 1337 playerz, your claiming that pvp isn't for me, in which case, you've practically just said it isnt for you. Please quit. K thanks.
    As for the good clerics who sit there and outheal a few dpsers (In rank 8 of course, cause thats the closest normal to normal pvp your gonna get) I don't feel for you. Good ones are doing fine'
    If you think theirs skill in anything for pvp, your also not a pvper. Go back to I dunno, leveling up from 33 in those brackets?
    /sigh.
    Sorry I have coursework and family to take care of, im obviously not skilled or serious enough to pvp - all the good players are rank 8. God, what has WoW done to you.
    Your right I shouldn't reply, night.
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

Telaran

Pvp isnt for you if you don't want to spend time getting gear.
    I don't recall the quoted individual ever saying anything of that sort.

Obviously I'm special or you wouldnt be so fussed up, or replying.
    So only "special" people can be replied to on these forums, and all those who reply are automatically "fussed up?" You're right, your logic is quite "special," indeed.

Again, not top 1337 playerz
    Hmm...
    Obviously top Briarcliff troll + warrior pvper.

your claiming that pvp isn't for me, in which case, you've practically just said it isnt for you.
    Uhm...What? Care to explain that a bit? It doesn't make much sense...

Please quit. K thanks.
    If only simple commands like this could make people quit. Then perhaps I could rid a good game of people like you.

As for the good clerics who sit there and outheal a few dpsers (In rank 8 of course, cause thats the closest normal to normal pvp your gonna get) I don't feel for you. Good ones are doing fine'
    Indeed, the "good" clerics, or rather, the clerics that have good teammates, are doing fine. I do, however, still feel a certain amount of sympathy for them, as "healing in warfronts" is slowly losing its meaning and changing to the realm of "Cleansing in Warfronts! - Featuring: Watching Teammates Die! (Rated R)"

If you think theirs skill in anything for pvp
    Kind of debunks your little "here's my accomplishments" post on the first page, ja?

your also not a pvper. Go back to I dunno, leveling up from 33 in those brackets?
    While we're making wild accusations without any backup, I'm going to go ahead and say that you are a 12 year old horse named Suzy that lives in a crater on the moon... and I am absolutely correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2