+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Proof clerics are OP

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/u3Zqf.jpg

Can run around wiping entire groups of people while keeping themselves healed to full. About as fair and balanced as fox news. Something needs to be done to limit damage done after a heal or limit heals after damage. Something to bring these monsters in line.

Maybe reduce all healing by 50% so we aren't required to use builds with heal debuffs in pvp thus limiting our soul selections.
    He only healed 40k healing done, most of which was most likely aoe from justicar. The bigger healing column was his healing recieved meaning he had a smart healer keeping him alive so he could keep burning you all grouped up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    He only healed 40k healing done, most of which was most likely aoe from justicar. The bigger healing column was his healing recieved meaning he had a smart healer keeping him alive so he could keep burning you all grouped up.
    That healing was most likely a combination between bloodthirsty, pots, trinket procs, HB and/or HS.

That much healing in a PS is not caused by justicar. It would be roughly 10x what it is.

Yea, all the healing is from bloodthirsty and healing spray. If I had justicar in my build I would have done probably 15% less damage, had half the killing blows I had, and healed for 10x what I actually healed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    Ive never approved of the Decay change. You dont need to do sh!t to get stacks of it for it to almost 1 shot people. I dont think Decay can even be purged. And people b!tch that MMs are OP when Cabs have been OP since this change with the ability to heal themselves and the entire raid if speced into it. Atleast MMs have a graphic that stands out of they're using a bow... which every fkin Guardian is basically forced into.
    A few MM abilities put a graphical 'crosshair' on the target. I realize you can't see where they come from with a gun, but you can see when a MM is hitting you. Not sure if this is what you meant though ^.^
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-11-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wutangrza View Post
    Yea, all the healing is from bloodthirsty and healing spray. If I had justicar in my build I would have done probably 15% less damage, had half the killing blows I had, and healed for 10x what I actually healed for.
    Wow that is just insane

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Rift Disciple

Anyone who posts a single screen shot and starts saying X class is OP is a complete idiot.

It is very rare to see a cleric up in the DPS/KB charts, you know why? Because it's hard to be consistently strong. I've played CAB and done 1.5m damage in Scion and I'm only rank5. But they had great healers and I just AOE the **** out of bridge for about 30 minutes straight.

Another game though against a different team and I'll make absolutely no headway at all. Cleric damage like this is VERY situational.

ALSO Cab's are very squishy, if I were on the opposing team I would have this guy marked out and he would be nullified quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    Ive never approved of the Decay change. You dont need to do sh!t to get stacks of it for it to almost 1 shot people. I dont think Decay can even be purged. And people b!tch that MMs are OP when Cabs have been OP since this change with the ability to heal themselves and the entire raid if speced into it. Atleast MMs have a graphic that stands out of they're using a bow... which every fkin Guardian is basically forced into.
    You do realize that when they made the changes to cabalist that it actually was a damage nerf. They simplified the way that they work, but the nerfed damage quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersHate View Post
    Anyone who posts a single screen shot and starts saying X class is OP is a complete idiot.

It is very rare to see a cleric up in the DPS/KB charts, you know why? Because it's hard to be consistently strong. I've played CAB and done 1.5m damage in Scion and I'm only rank5. But they had great healers and I just AOE the **** out of bridge for about 30 minutes straight.

Another game though against a different team and I'll make absolutely no headway at all. Cleric damage like this is VERY situational.

ALSO Cab's are very squishy, if I were on the opposing team I would have this guy marked out and he would be nullified quite easily.
    I think the more practice you get, the easier it is to become consistently strong. You're right about Cabs being very squishy, and I do spend a lot of my time running away, but with a single healer on me and me playing smart, it's not impossible to stay alive. Good cabs know when to turn and run and when to Asias and push, and once you figure that out, you'll consistently score very well.

You don't think I had a big 1 over my head that game?

Rogues for instance, can't tank 5-6 enemy dps
    I loled.

Telaran

not for long
    Meh that sig makes me sick...bloody pedo-phile having to put pics of little girls as your sig.... Die in a fire
    Last edited by vortexdr15; 10-12-2011 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by habby View Post
    You do realize that when they made the changes to cabalist that it actually was a damage nerf. They simplified the way that they work, but the nerfed damage quite a bit.
    How scary is it that they nerfed the damage and are STILL able to two shot people while, like wurt said if they change their points around do a little bit less damage and top the healing charts. Just wow.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 10-12-2011 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Plane Touched

Why is everyone still getting trolled by Zyzyx.

Telaran

Hey I am famous. I was number on the list.

Plane Touched

How scary is it that they nerfed the damage and are STILL able to two shot people while, like wurt said if they change their points around do a little bit less damage and top the healing charts. Just wow.
    No cabicar can top the healing charts vs any decent or even half assed healer. That's also weak dmg for a port scion. It becomes disgusting when you have a pocket healer.

<-- Talanthe Pocket Healer and aoe heals

Math = receiver of pocket heals
    Last edited by timc0907; 10-12-2011 at 07:36 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by timc0907 View Post
    No cabicar can top the healing charts vs any decent or even half assed healer. That's also weak dmg for a port scion. It becomes disgusting when you have a pocket healer.

<-- Talanthe Pocket Healer and aoe heals

Math = receiver of pocket heals
    forgot to post the SS lol.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...826014928.jpg/

also your ss shows how fail other team was. Look at dmg taken on my SS for Math and the rest of us for that matter
    Last edited by timc0907; 10-12-2011 at 07:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast