+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Any evidence for OP claims?

Sword of Telara

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    I am, show me 1 warfront Screen Shot where rogues are visibly dominant and ill gladly stop my argument. Just because you got owned by a rogue does not make them overpowered. In order for a class to be overpowered, they should be in general, more powerful than the rest of the callings.... Show it to me, just 1. Not 1 dominant rogue, but many, as there are usually many rogues right?
    Like such? Check Healing recievew to damage recieved to deaths for the first one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any evidence for OP claims?-gnarf.jpg  

That's pretty ****ing impressive. Even for a Scion SS.

-Liang

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    That's pretty ****ing impressive. Even for a Scion SS.

-Liang
    Brace for "that doesn't prove anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Ranik View Post
    Brace for "that doesn't prove anything"
    Looks like proof to me!! I have a ton of screenshots since 1.5 where the top 5 or 6 players for damage + KB's are rogues.....but obviously we all need to "l2p". I'm just avoiding PvP until they tone this crap down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulia View Post
    Like such? Check Healing recievew to damage recieved to deaths for the first one
    Scion turns into a farm fest pretty quickly, but i will admit, those screen shots are pretty rough. I havn't seen one that bad before. I partially concede my point.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    Are you serious?

like, seriously serious?
    It is hard to take you seriously when you make stuff up, and then edit to try and not look stupid.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by -Shiva- View Post
    It is hard to take you seriously when you make stuff up, and then edit to try and not look stupid.
    <3

But how much healing did he have? killing blows mean nothing.

EDIT: 27k healing lol what a joke guy did nothing for his team
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 10-10-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

With what? Have you ever seen a warfront be straight up dominated by rogues? Cus i still haven't, though yes a few months ago i did see many a WF where the top 5 players were ALL warriors. They were OP, rogues right now are powerful, and really F-ing annoying. I am not saying rogues are not overpowered, i am just saying i have never seen a single Warfront that would lead me to believe it.
    We are on the same server, so I know you are full of it.

I have been in plenty of Warfronts where rogues dominated 1-5 spot in damage. (KB's mean nothing).

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post

What??? VM doesn't appear on the charts.

-Liang

Champion of Telara

So i have been running Warfronts all weekend, and i have yet to see a single Warfront with more than 1 or 2 rogues in the top 5 of the damage done or kill/death. Normally in my experience there are 1 or 2 rogues up there (im usually one of them) along with a warrior, and a mage or a cleric. I see a lot of people screaming that rogues are super OP, but i really have not see a single Warfront totally dominated by rogues.

I tried actually logging who was on top in each warfront, but there seemed to be no point after 10 Warfronts. Every single class had a near equal representation, with rogues only a couple ahead. I know people are getting annoyed by Fan Out spam, but those rogues are by no means winning the warfronts for their teams. Yes Damage done and killing blows are not the only important statistics in a Warfront, but i can't imagine that a rogue could be gauged by much else. And it would certainly be the indicator of a massively overpowered DPS class.

This is just personal experience, but i have not seen any actual evidence of rogues being overpowered in PvP, certainly not enough to warrant all of this crying. If you have examples, logs, or screen shots showing some evidence that rogues, as a calling, are dominant i would love to see it. Not one rogue that facerolled everyone, or 2 rogues that killed a ton of rank 1's and 2's, but an actual warfront where a slew of Over Powered people showed said power by dominating a WF en mass. I have never seen it.
    Who cares about the 1-2 rogues on top when there are 15+ of them usually in warfronts, just sayin....
    Last edited by Noctisx; 10-10-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Rift Disciple

I like this shot because it shows that the 2nd highest KBs is another rogue, and he is still substantially above anyone else.

Sword of Telara

Killing blows mean nothing?
    Since when?

How about the million damage, that mean nothing too?

If killing blows arent important in pvp, then why is healing your team important? I mean if they die they're just kb's for the other team, but that means nothing apparently.

If damage and kills mean nothing in PVP, why were you and your cronies *****ing up a storm about warriors pre-nerf? Its not like they were healing people.

/boggle
    Last edited by Corebot; 10-10-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Champion of Telara

Killing blows mean nothing in warfronts? What crack have you been smoking because if that was a warrior or a mage I know for a fact the army of rogue trolls would be all over it saying "OMFGWTFBBQ OP PLEASE NERF NOW!" cause hey that's what got parachamps nerfed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast