+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Many rogues agree. They LOL at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    Funny because Ive been keeping an eye on the wf makeup and scoresheets this weekend and mages are well represented both numerically and within the top three performers each wf.

Suggestion - try dominator + storm shackle.
    I went dom and its very good but i went back to chlorolock and even at rank 4 i do well in wfs, mages complaining nerf should all try to go and try harder (i wont say l2p) in looking to ADAPT to the changes and your attitude.
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by yaruslav View Post
    cannot agree with you more.
    p5-p6 mm's falling very quickly to p3 SNB war.
    BUT when nb 1v1 its another story. can only take them when they same rank, otherwise gg.
    hight ranked nb will cut trhought 3-4 people np. (even if they only 1 rank lower)
    You're saying that 1v1 you can take NB Rogues the same rank. But with 1 more prestige rank and maybe 20 extra dex/crit they completely destroy 3-4 people?

The whining will never stop till someone learns to play their class. The problem is it easier to whine, than actual apply themselves. I for one am really sick of the whining.

There are good players and there are bad players. I will bet all the whining right now are coming form bad players. While yes rogue got some fixes, its no were near what people are whining.

The sad thing is I have seen cabalist take out a warrior of equal rank ( he died afterwards, but still impressive), seen a necro mix take out a rogue of equal rank and seen warrior eat everyone if they can play right. The only thing with warfront is you got low bees playing with high bee. It has been that way since the earlier brackets and going be that ay till you level up. Deal with it and move on already or give the mouse to your cat to play. Itís really your choice.

So, Stop you crying and learn to play. It not called solo front. Itís called play in a group. I have seen a rank 8 die by a bunch of low bees. But be warned it took 15 of us and he took out 9 of us before he went down. Yet, at the same time I have seen r2 live and not die once in warfront. Itís called group playing.

If you want to solo donít join warfront or donít whine because you die a lot. These posts are beyond ridiculous. Itís getting to point that you have to troll about something. Cause you got no clue how to play.

Now if you want to real complain. Then complain how mages and clerics are really stuck in two souls for warfront. Warriors have only three and rogues have 4 which are not bad. That is until you see that all need to be adjusted for these souls. What we need diversity for mages and clerics. That will spark some kind of debate.

For now if you not cholo/lock or nerco/lock in the combo then you going to die. Clerics itís either heals or cabalist for them. That is why it needs to be looked at and figure out how to bring more souls into warfront. Right now itís easy to figure out what you are fighting and adjust for that fight. It is not hard when there a real limit on souls that can be played in warfront.

For once try to look at bigger picture and make suggestion to bring these other souls into play. All the whining does is show the lack of skill on that players part. With this game you really donít need a lot of skill. As most of its skill based on actual gear you are in, than skill. Itís ******ed when an only an r2 warrior can hit and damage a r7. Thus, make a more interesting debate, than just an anther whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Delish View Post
    Oh I laugh even more at them: Even WITH all their buffs, they still ***** out ALL the time. Hit a marksmen, OH TIME TO RUN AWAY. Beat the hell out of an assassin that ambushes you, GUESS I'LL JUST RE-STEALTH. They're pathetic, just annoying. I find it hilarious that they think they're good too. Yeah, going to stand here and spam fanout for LEETUB3RDAMIJ. Or, going to sit here and remove buffs from people... rogues aren't threatening, they're laughably annoying.

Man, one of the best laughs I've ever had on this game was getting ambushed in codex by some ******r hiding at vault like those rats always do. He comes out of stealth and does the whole stunning thing etc, I start beating his ***, he goes back into stealth, I aoe take him out of it, and kill him. Idk, something about saying: "No, you're annoying *****-mechanics dont work on me" is really fun. Same with marksmen that jump around and run away like *****... spearing them in midair and watching their dumbass fly dead through the air is great.

To rogues in pvp: You're trash. You get on this game to annoy everyone. I'm starting to think you're all gingers.

Before some idiot is like DURRRRRRR YOURE JUST BUTTHURT B/C ROGUES KILL YOU- lol no, don't try that one.
    Yet for all thier annoyance.. They are not the ones comming to the boards whining.. You say you kill them all the time yet here you are acting like a female dog on heat, whimpering whining and hoping for a reaction from others around...
    Still if rogues are only merely an annoyance and not the threat that trion wanted them to be then perhaps we should highlight your post for the devs to see so they can think about Improving them more.. I mean you surely wouldnt have a problem with that would you.
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Astri View Post
    I would say that MM abilities to shoot while moving should be greatly reduced, all of the abilities that help them run faster than normal (I counted three) should be removed, and damage should be reduced a healthy amount, and the healing debuff/leaching should be removed (as it should from nightblades).

Further, ALL CC in all callings/specs should break early when a certain damage threshold is reached. And break the ranks into their own brackets, which would probably require merging wargroups to keep from having excessive wait times.

I am rank 4 and I am killed more easily now than I was at rank 1 when I started (when R6 was max). I should not have to wait to rank 8 to begin having fun in pvp on a reliable basis (sometimes it is now, when I happen to get a group of enemies that is about the same as my team). It's all been said before, repeatedly, but nothing has happened.
    lol massive l2p issues here.

Spec right, play right then you can just laugh at ranged rogues.

Prophet of Telara

QQ IM JUST BUTTHURT B/C ROGUES KILL ME
    You seem awfully mad at a class that's supposedly trash. How come?
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

I would say that MM abilities to shoot while moving should be greatly reduced, all of the abilities that help them run faster than normal (I counted three) should be removed, and damage should be reduced a healthy amount, and the healing debuff/leaching should be removed (as it should from nightblades).

Further, ALL CC in all callings/specs should break early when a certain damage threshold is reached. And break the ranks into their own brackets, which would probably require merging wargroups to keep from having excessive wait times.

I am rank 4 and I am killed more easily now than I was at rank 1 when I started (when R6 was max). I should not have to wait to rank 8 to begin having fun in pvp on a reliable basis (sometimes it is now, when I happen to get a group of enemies that is about the same as my team). It's all been said before, repeatedly, but nothing has happened.
    You just named 90% of the marksman tree. What do you suggest they get to make up for this? I am truly interested in your game design theory. Especially with your four prestige ranks of experience.

Marksman are not a threat. Like many have said in this thread already, the good players have already found a new build that allows them to dominate rogues and force them to run like *****es or slip away.

I have a marksman build specifically to destroy the other nub marksman.. then I switch to more reliable builds and stick to my healer like glue. The only gripe i have about 1.5 rogues are the fact that more of the bad ones have scurried out of from whatever hole they've been hiding in and they are unbalancing warfront groups. I'm sick of joining a warfront with 10 rogues 2 warriors and a couple of mages. There needs to be better matchmaking with the warfronts if this is to continue.

I agree with what's said, but like I said 3-4 posts above, it won't matter. Rogues are there to be annoying and bothersome, not strong. Most of them take pride in how pathetic they can be. Nerfing their damage a little wont do much. Nerf VM, fine, great-- but you'll still have morons running around like crackheads shooting and booking it whenever someone fights back. Warrior above me: If you die to a rogue that quickly now, a nerf to VM won't make any difference for you. You take away one thing they exploit to be as annoying as possible, they move on to the next. So, like I said earlier, just laugh at them. They'll continue to be little girls running away from fights, stealthing and hiding, so make the best of it and laugh at the inevitability of their garbagness lol. They know they're bad too, that's why they scram or re-stealth every time their vaj is taking a pounding.
    I was gonna say something, but:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlaar View Post
    Yet for all thier annoyance.. They are not the ones comming to the boards whining.. You say you kill them all the time yet here you are acting like a female dog on heat, whimpering whining and hoping for a reaction from others around...
    Still if rogues are only merely an annoyance and not the threat that trion wanted them to be then perhaps we should highlight your post for the devs to see so they can think about Improving them more.. I mean you surely wouldnt have a problem with that would you.
    That's what I was gonna say. Obviously, Rogues need to be both hugely buffed and hugely nerfed (with a net effect of zero change, just all smoke and mirrors). Yep. That should quiet the QQ.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mlaar View Post
    If you read anything I said without blindly labeling it simply "whining" maybe you'd have a better idea of what's happening. Do I sound mad? Do I sound aggravated? No. I am simply saying, and attempting to comfort others in the post, by encouraging them to laugh at the pathetic play-style with which rogues think they're awesome. As long as rogues play like garbage-- i.e. running around at 200% speed, running away from fights, eradicate spam, and hiding in stealth-- they will always be known as the annoying idiots of pvp. I rarely fight a rogue that just stands there and fights, I meet one maybe once a week.

So the whole "hurrr youre the one whining dude" attitude is stupid. I would love if rogues kept doing what they're doing, I find killing a moron that thinks hes all clever in stealth or runs away from me at 32874539824% speed hilarious and satisfying. Also, if you look at my posts in this thread, which you didn't because you're just an average durr that goes on forums to call people whiners because you're a stoic hardass, right?-- I never, ever said anything about nerfing rogues. I said that even with 10 buffs or 10 nerfs, they'll still be rats that run away from fights and hide.

Keep up the personal attacks and ignoring the obviously objective facts... good job.
    Last edited by Delish; 10-09-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Fik
    Rift Chaser

I keep seing the same thing. We're not op you suck l2p... We all know there is a change of some sort this coming week. Don't hide behind that. The question which maybe 2 of you answered was what the changes might be.

I see a nerf to mages (which I fully support), theres gotta be some rogue ones too!
    Last edited by Fik; 10-09-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fik View Post
    I keep seing the same thing. We're not op you suck l2p... We all know there is a change of some sort this coming week. Don't hide behind that. The question which maybe 2 of you answered was what the changes might be.

I see a nerf to mages (which I fully support), theres gotta be some rogue ones too!
    Why would they nerf rogues? Fan out spam is worthless. Mages using DS to kill entire teams in seconds is pretty silly on the other hand though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Fik View Post
    I don't want to see a class go into the gutter like the feeling of my mage right now. but lets be realistic the recent buffs are outrageous for rogues, it seems like everyone who once had a rogue resubed this month, hence Trion isn't doing a thing to nerf it on the double. Hopefully, tuesday we shall see something.

Any forecast from what you guys think will happen? This weekend has been nothing but eating dirt on my mage, it's been my worst weekend ever in this game. I don't think my computer will live another weekend of this. I will surely destroy it.
    Why does every potentially reasonable argument have to be peppered with asinine comments like, "Oh, it's totally screwed up but the devs are making money off it so they're not going to change it lololol."

Seriously...did they leave pyros alone because every warfront was half mages? Stormcallers? Did they leave champions alone? Did they leave healers alone?

Argue properly ffs.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds View Post
    Try my spec out...

More importantly, try out R8
    Dude your picture is awsome... sums up since 1.5 went live!

Shield of Telara

All I hear is ... you suck and cant play so you want rogues nerfed down to the speedbump they were before patch you know when trion said they sucked... yeah sorry wont happen.

All the test server patches and hot fixes not a nerf to rogues... take the hint... lol

If you read anything I said without blindly labeling it simply "whining" maybe you'd have a better idea of what's happening. Do I sound mad? Do I sound aggravated? No. I am simply saying, and attempting to comfort others in the post, by encouraging them to laugh at the pathetic play-style with which rogues think they're awesome. As long as rogues play like garbage-- i.e. running around at 200% speed, running away from fights, eradicate spam, and hiding in stealth-- they will always be known as the annoying idiots of pvp. I rarely fight a rogue that just stands there and fights, I meet one maybe once a week.

So the whole "hurrr youre the one whining dude" attitude is stupid. I would love if rogues kept doing what they're doing, I find killing a moron that thinks hes all clever in stealth or runs away from me at 32874539824% speed hilarious and satisfying. Also, if you look at my posts in this thread, which you didn't because you're just an average durr that goes on forums to call people whiners because you're a stoic hardass, right?-- I never, ever said anything about nerfing rogues. I said that even with 10 buffs or 10 nerfs, they'll still be rats that run away from fights and hide.

Keep up the personal attacks and ignoring the obviously objective facts... good job.
    1st of all if you make it to melee with a marksman you want him to stand thier and fight!! are you daft!! they are no use to anyone dead...
    2nd you want a stealther to go toe to toe with you in melee!! they have to be in and out of a fight as fast as they can since they are not built for prolonged combat..

If you want a fight then go face another warrior grab your club and go "Duh me big me strong me bash things"

Your post came across as totally clueless and still does.. anyone who has entered pvp knows how easy certain rogue classes are to drop if they can get the drop/close to them but hey thats part of the challange for you

For the marksman the challange is being able to keep a low profile whilst he unloads and if that fails lose the aggro and manauver to another area to continue dps'ing

sure you'll find some in your face rogues just look at the Nightblade MkII hes right up in your face why not find those on the battlefield if you want to fight a rogue.

Time you opened your eyes and realize not all classes are built the same thats why your on a team.. if you cant stop the MM running or the stealther slipping away then its pretty certain that someone on your team can.. to some extent.
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast