+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Now Hate Rift PvP Because of MM

Default I Now Hate Rift PvP Because of MM

I can't cast they silence.

I can't heal 50% debuff which heals them.

I can't run they have greater range.

My buffs are useless, they have purge.

I try a DPS race but the burst MM puts out if far greater -folds greater- than anything I can put out.

If that was not bad enough they actually stand still and tank now!

Did you -Trion- build in some unknown mitigation we don't know about for MM or Rogues?

I'm sorry but seriously Trion? Is this April fools joke early? Haha, we hate PvP now grtz!
    Last edited by Riftrox; 10-04-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Plane Touched

Silence is on a 6 or 8 second cooldown.

You heal yourself for 50% and the MM gets 25%... and you 'can't' heal?

Sorry, but in all the WFs I do the team with better heals and class balance still wins.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrnation View Post
    Silence is on a 6 or 8 second cooldown.

You heal yourself for 50% and the MM gets 25%... and you 'can't' heal?

Sorry, but in all the WFs I do the team with better heals and class balance still wins.
    It seems to be only rogues that think that-From the other end Rogues kill everything-1 Rog killed myself and a friend together today -We are both R8 Clerics.

I keep hearing about God mode Clerics but there are a lot of God slayers around these days.

Plane Touched

1v2 Rogue vs. R8 Clerics? And you lost? Uhm.... no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    It seems to be only rogues that think that-From the other end Rogues kill everything-1 Rog killed myself and a friend together today -We are both R8 Clerics.

I keep hearing about God mode Clerics but there are a lot of God slayers around these days.
    No offense, but you & your friend must be incredibly bad, on the side of borderline mentally impeded if one MM rogue beat two R8 clerics by himself.
    Last edited by Thickness; 10-04-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Elitism P7 Bahmi Rogue. Battle Bard / MM / Tank / Sin

Screenshot or it did not happen.

Did you forget to roll your face on the keyboard?
    Carnage R8 Rogue

I am a fellow cleric and I'm having some trouble deciding how this could have happened. Can you please describe how the fight went down? I agree that the two of you weren't going to ever be able to kill him - but you probably shouldn't have died unless you were in DPS specs.

-Liang

Ed: Hell, I'd be surprised if 3-4 clerics could take out a FB NB Blink Rogue. DPS is just so ****ing low for clerics.
    Last edited by Liang Nuren; 10-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Rift Disciple

This one time after 1.5, a rogue came /right out of the monitor/ and turned into a ninja, flipped out, and killed people in my mother's basement, where I live!

Soulwalker

I bet you killing on your own .. one more thing, no one is trying to kill MM before 1.5, because they only have minimal damage with sometimes burst damage, so either u get killed u don't know or just ignore MM's normal attack most of the time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post

I try a DPS race but the burst MM puts out if far greater -folds greater- than anything I can put out.

Did you -Trion- build in some unknown mitigation we don't know about for MM or Rogues?

I'm sorry but seriously Trion? Is this April fools joke early? Haha, we hate PvP now grtz!
    Lemme guess - godmode chlorolock has to l2p now?

Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post

Just like rogues had a miserable time for the last 6 months - you have had what ? 6days? and what rank are you ?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    Just like rogues had a miserable time for the last 6 months - you have had what ? 6days? and what rank are you ?
    Oh come now not all rogues had a miserable time for the last 6 months. Bards have always been sexay. Sure maybe it was miserable if you wanted to kill anyone as a dps rogue, but darn it bard was sexay.

ok well it wasnt all that sexay but its all i had, Dont take that away from me!!!

Oh wait i had eradicate spam too...

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    yay!! you might as well call this game the wheel of suffering as long as someones life sucks and it isn't us its all good right?? L2P anyone?? toasts with tiers of the QQ-ing masses??

You and your friend need to stop playing this game immediately and do something else in life
    ~Quiescent

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    yay!! you might as well call this game the wheel of suffering as long as someones life sucks and it isn't us its all good right?? L2P anyone?? toasts with tiers of the QQ-ing masses??
    Interesting how its the same 6 serial whiners in every post. Makes you wonder just how bad they are.

+ Reply to Thread