+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: indisputable evidence that rogues aren't op part 2

Ascendant

Default indisputable evidence that rogues aren't op part 2

Rogue 1: sir, a warrior appears to be looking this way, I think he is coming.

Rogue leader: Quick, jump up and down, make indian noises, and spam fan out. Maybe he will be scared away.

Rogue 1: I already was!

Rogue leader: crap...

Rogue leader in grave yard: I told em we are not op.

Random high kb night blade: *sigh* still idiots.
    Last edited by NJoyTheSilence; 10-04-2011 at 09:05 AM.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

but with the amount of heals these jackals are saying we get from VM how did that rogue spamming fan out die? idgi

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    but with the amount of heals these jackals are saying we get from VM how did that rogue spamming fan out die? idgi
    It probably happened in one of the 10 WFs last night without any healers at all (on either side).

-Liang

Shield of Telara

It's pretty funny when I feel like I'm getting all this healing from my Vamp(since it spams my screen like crazy), then I go look at the totals and my total outgoing healing is 1k, and my total incoming healing is like 30k and I'm like... umm.. thanks healers!!!

The healing isn't really that big of a deal, the best use of it is you can run and hide and sometimes get some of your life back.. 90% of the ticks of healing I get are for ~5HP with some very large ones around 250 every once in awhile. The biggest issue with Vamp & Fell blades is that you're applying the debuffs to all the targets with fanout. It's not the incoming healing.

The healing you give yourself from vamp or fell blades isn't going to make or break a fight.. you can't survive focus fire on vamp or fell blades healing alone, this just allows rogues to take low but steady dps and survive where before they would just bleed to death...
    Snuggles - R40 Rogue : Snugglybear - R36 Mage
    <The Purge> - Seastone Server

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeV View Post
    It's pretty funny when I feel like I'm getting all this healing from my Vamp(since it spams my screen like crazy), then I go look at the totals and my total outgoing healing is 1k, and my total incoming healing is like 30k and I'm like... umm.. thanks healers!!!

The healing isn't really that big of a deal, the best use of it is you can run and hide and sometimes get some of your life back.. 90% of the ticks of healing I get are for ~5HP with some very large ones around 250 every once in awhile. The biggest issue with Vamp & Fell blades is that you're applying the debuffs to all the targets with fanout. It's not the incoming healing.

The healing you give yourself from vamp or fell blades isn't going to make or break a fight.. you can't survive focus fire on vamp or fell blades healing alone, this just allows rogues to take low but steady dps and survive where before they would just bleed to death...
    the players who play the other callings just can't stand us not being free kills bro

they claim it is keeping us alive through 5-10 players ,but can't show us screens or vids

they just want us to be free kills again

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Plane Walker

quoted from papers thread:

This is from 1 port scion. As you can see vamp munitions healed me for over 150k damage. The max amount I was healed was 1,238 in one tick. It averaged to be 68 hps. None of this healing is shown in the warfront scoreboard, as far as I can tell, as I think it showed me as having around 25k total healing done.

Ascendant

Point is fan out and vm does not save nubs. Just seeing a lot of Rerollin or fail rogues since the patch lol. Some bad *** rogues are wrecking right now. I dun care if it gets nerfed or not.

I just want some small heals for pure dps 2h wars, not sword and board, to help out when healers are not round.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tulia View Post
    quoted from papers thread:
    Link the screen shot of the parse, thanks

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    the players who play the other callings just can't stand us not being free kills bro

they claim it is keeping us alive through 5-10 players ,but can't show us screens or vids

they just want us to be free kills again
    That healing will not save a mm from one warrior or a nightblade. It is just nice to heal for splash aoe. Kinda what I want for my war. Dying when not even being focus fired sucks.

People who are saying it makes mm tanks are playing a different game lol.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

Plane Walker

Link the screen shot of the parse, thanks
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-balanced.html

Three or four threads below this one in the first post...
    Last edited by Tulia; 10-04-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJoyTheSilence View Post
    Rogue 1: sir, a warrior appears to be looking this way, I think he is coming.

Rogue leader: Quick, jump up and down, make indian noises, and spam fan out. Maybe he will be scared away.

Rogue 1: I already was!

Rogue leader: crap...

Rogue leader in grave yard: I told em we are not op.

Random high kb night blade: *sigh* still idiots.
    Lol, he's implying Nightblade is better than Marksman.
    Lol...Lol.
    You should run 51 Beastmaster
    ~Quiescent

Champion

while in the graveyard after i died i saw the streams of numbers still coming in... they were all between 2 and 300 but well on the upwards of 15 ticks a second...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Lol...Lol.
    he probly has only seen the new breed of chumpsman running around, the stream of FoTM rerolling warriors who wanted rogue alts and still only spam their 1 and 2 buttons since they broke all the others in a tragic facerolling accident
    Last edited by garethh; 10-04-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tulia View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-balanced.html

Three or four threads below this one in the first post...
    Thanks, I'll have to check my parses..

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Lol...Lol.
    Lots and lots of chumpsman running around. Dude certain nightblades roll ppl hard. Cool to see you guys have a few options again.

Beastmaster lol
    Last edited by NJoyTheSilence; 10-04-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

Quote Originally Posted by NJoyTheSilence View Post
    Lots and lots of chumpsman running around. Dude certain nightblades roll ppl hard. Cool to see you guys have a few options again.

Beastmaster lol
    Certain nightblades roll people hard.
    All marksman roll people hard.
    Certain marksman: my signature
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast