+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: MM and Vampiric Munitions

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pallama View Post
    So this is turn makes warriors absolutely useless because they get zero heals, and "tactics" are nothing more than an AoE slug fest. And no healers didn't just stand there in guaranteed safety. Before rogue's became more powerful than warriors, warriors led the charge to ATTACK enemy healers, the team was suppose to assist warrior targets. This was a decent strategic mechanic. No game have I ever been in has my team won if we did not attack healers, so I dont understand where you learned that healers never got touched before rogue's recieved godmode.

But now, melee classes are obsolete, AoE reigns surpeme, and healers are quitting in droves because mass applied, straight 50% healing debuffs make it very unfun. Several MMO's have learned this, most notably World of Warcraft, hence why they stopped doing it. It's horrible design.

PS. I'm guessing you're a rogue
    Sorry, your healing cant be OP forever. Healing debuffs are needed.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    Sorry, your healing cant be OP forever. Healing debuffs are needed.
    No they are just a bandaid to correct poor balance. Passively applied healing debuffs need to be removed completely and replaced by abilities that have a cooldown (50% is also a VERY high number, tweaking it downwards from there might also make sense). This encourages intelligent use of healing debuffs rather than mindless application of passive debuffs.Then healing needs a commensurate reduction to compensate.

There is no reason healing should feel so powerful (and be so easy) when your target is not effected by healing debuffs and be so frustrating when they are. Particularly given how easy it is to apply them.
    Last edited by Absurdity; 10-04-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    "I should be able to simultaneously put out some of the highest DPS in the game as well as have fantastic utility as well as have the best range as well as be guaranteed a kill vs anyone trying to heal themselves"

Nice post Zyzyx, that's what I heard.

-Liang
    Still whining liang after we debunked all your complaints.

MM dps is not the highest, but it is right for a pure dps spec. its mobility is high but its other defences are low. it has a proc heal debuff that any half competent cleric can instantly cleanse.

But surely crying is better than learning to play.....

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    Actually no... It was basically a couple people.... You just read what you want to read.

Yep.

-Liang
    I've never seen you post anything intelligent, not once.
    Elitism P7 Bahmi Rogue. Battle Bard / MM / Tank / Sin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2