+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Rogue whines - let me tell you a tale....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    hahahaha
    I told ya ;D

is the best argument you'll get outa the guy ;D

he's acts like one of those mentally handicapped people, maybe a 5 year old at the best of times, but doesn't feel so alone on the forums because its more generally acceptable for some reason.
    Still yuo feel the need to constantly respond with absolutely nothing. you must be a laugh a minute irl.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    I'm afraid you just fall into the poor player whining camp - sorry.
    You sound like a new **** head, just got a good taste, and do not wanna let it go. Op taste good. I am a warrior, I know. You will find balance taste a lot less awesome. I been tasting the normalness for a few patches now.
    Last edited by NJoyTheSilence; 10-03-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

lol take s look at auchters post history of threads created, he's one of the biggest whiners on the forums, so funny.

and he's talking about poor players whining hahahaha, bads are the best.
    Last edited by Rottweiler-STi; 10-03-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    lol take s look at auchters post history of threads created, he's one of the biggest whiners on the forums, so funny.

and he's talking about poor players whining hahahaha
    And yet i've been right every time. intreesting eh?

Can you please define 'right'?

-Liang

lol far from it go back and look

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post

-Liang
    Forget define...post a history

I cannot even tell you how infuriating it is to try to heal in an environment with all the "baddie" horrible horrific stupid terrible moron Rogues (your opinion of them) that are spamming Fan Out with VM/FB. This isn't to say that I can't deal with it. Its to say that it is such a monstrous pain in the *** that it's just not worth it.

Seriously, I'll just /role Cabalist or log in a Pyro or log in Liang (Rogue) and DPS like the rest of you.

-Liang
    Cool story bro.
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

-Liang
    not left

/10char
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

Ascendant

-Liang
    He can't even define good pvper, what makes you think he will be able to define right?

On both accounts it is not him.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NJoyTheSilence View Post
    He can't even define good pvper, what makes you think he will be able to define right?

On both accounts it is not him.
    keep trolling and frothing.

'Right' is correct about every class change needed.

You know he's referring to the timestamped logs of a Warrior doing 8900 damage in 2 seconds right?

You guys needed to have that toned down.

I challenge you to show a similar log of a rogue doing that.

And really...I see about 50 of us argueing over this, the rest have learned to adapt and moved on already.

Rogues needed a buff, and got this....

I was fine where it was before, as most of the good players were, we needed about a 25% boost across the board....and got like 15% with munitions and crap...sorta a sidegrade really.

To answer the person who said they normalized our damage to our previous burst levels...you are on drugs. It's nowhere NEAR that, if it was every single player would have quit after saturday.

Ohh yea if you want to name the burst classes, MM is waaaayy down low. Assassin and NB are both much higher.
    Carnage R8 Rogue

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by CarnageBC View Post
    You know he's referring to the timestamped logs of a Warrior doing 8900 damage in 2 seconds right?

You guys needed to have that toned down.

I challenge you to show a similar log of a rogue doing that.

And really...I see about 50 of us argueing over this, the rest have learned to adapt and moved on already.

Rogues needed a buff, and got this....

I was fine where it was before, as most of the good players were, we needed about a 25% boost across the board....and got like 15% with munitions and crap...sorta a sidegrade really.

To answer the person who said they normalized our damage to our previous burst levels...you are on drugs. It's nowhere NEAR that, if it was every single player would have quit after saturday.

Ohh yea if you want to name the burst classes, MM is waaaayy down low. Assassin and NB are both much higher.
    But you did not need a 25percent buff, that was poor speculation. Warriors have not done near that damage since the big physical nerf. I really do not care about your high damage.

I just want a good way to heal myself too, not a 10 min cd or dots that heal for like 10hp in tank trees.

That is all.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

How can you say that with a straight face?

My builders hit you for 100-300 now...before they were laughable. Almost all of MM Damage is Physical...and is reduced HEAVILY by PLATE ARMOR.

Your builders hit me in leather for 500-900, not counting your off GCD abilitys.

You keep saying that armor has no effect in PvP...clearly it does. Trion thought so enough to slap this (admittedly atrocious) patch on it.

If you are not seeing this or are getting hit harder than I post, you are not full R8. This discussion should only be about FULL R8 GEARED PLAYERS. I am sure that is what they are balancing for.

You have several ways to heal as a Warrior, I won't even bother to list them all.
    Last edited by CarnageBC; 10-03-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    Carnage R8 Rogue

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by CarnageBC View Post
    How can you say that with a straight face?

My builders hit you for 100-300 now...before they were laughable. Almost all of MM Damage is Physical...and is reduced HEAVILY by PLATE ARMOR.

Your builders hit me in leather for 500-900, not counting your off GCD abilitys.

You keep saying that armor has no effect in PvP...clearly it does. Trion thought so enough to slap this (admittedly atrocious) patch on it.

If you are not seeing this or are getting hit harder than I post, you are not full R8. This discussion should only be about FULL R8 GEARED PLAYERS. I am sure that is what they are balancing for.

You have several ways to heal as a Warrior, I won't even bother to list them all.
    No, your builder hits sword and board warriors for that much. The shield and block is what causes this. That is why armor pen is not helping as Much as you would like.

All the warrior heals are high in tank trees except touch of life which is a 10min cooldown. Also those other heals are way worse that is vm.

I want those heals so I can use a 2h and dps like we are supposed to instead being a turtle mofo running sword and board.

Do to the fact that most taunts no longer proc subdue most tank specs are worth diddly.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast