+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Rogues. Stop playing dumb. Your class is OP and we all know it.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    What is the purpose of all these threads?

Do people who play other callings really have some sort of god complex where they feel insecure when on a level playing field?
    I loled at the level playing field part.
    haha.
    This game has never had a level playing field. And still doesn't.
    Your the flavor of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by KataSteel View Post
    I loled at the level playing field part.
    haha.
    This game has never had a level playing field. And still doesn't.
    Your the flavor of the month.
    This is what is wrong with the rift PVP player base. They just want rogues to be back to being a free blood thirsty proc. The idea that rogues can be competitive in a pvp environment is just too alien to them. They have to rationalize it as OP and FoTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Rift Master

This is what is wrong with the rift PVP player base. They just want rogues to be back to being a free blood thirsty proc. The idea that rogues can be competitive in a pvp environment is just too alien to them. They have to rationalize it as OP and FoTM.
    ^Garbage player rationalizing that he's not absolute trash, it must be that rogues are balanced now (totally not OP guysssss!) and everyone is crying over nothing.

gg

Congratulations, you're now aware that you are one of the 90%+ garbage players magnetically attracted to the stealth/legolas class.
    Last edited by Valanceer; 10-02-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Ascendant

Or you just do not realize you suck, and are riding the Fotm op train.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

For the record I am a casual pvp player. I never at any point claimed to be good or "hardcore". I simply recognize balance issues and attempt to explain in the best way possible why some changes in 1,5 like VM are necessary.

EDIT: I'm terrible.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 10-02-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Ascendant

For the record I am a casual pvp player. I never at any point claimed to be good or "hardcore". I simply recognize balance issues and attempt to explain in the best way possible why some changes in 1,5 like VM are necessary.

EDIT: I'm terrible.
    Dude you cannot expect to have the highest damage of any calling in pvp and great self healing.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

Quote Originally Posted by NJoyTheSilence View Post
    Dude you cannot expect to have the highest damage of any calling in pvp and great self healing.
    VM self healing is by no means "great". Noobs are blowing this way out of proportion.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 10-02-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Ascendant

VM self healing is by no means "great". Noobs are blowing this way out of proportion.
    It is better than nothin, a stream of 50,100s.200s. and the occasional 1000 is definitely better than nothin. Rogues have been down a while, but the their damage is nasty right now.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

You can cleanse the debuff, purge the rogue, or if you are really bad you can stop healing and try to dps the rogue down. This way he gets no heals. Another option is to continue healing, you will still heal your team ,but sometimes you will heal a rogue too. It's a risk if you don't pay attention.

It's almost like you have to use strategy now instead of spamming aoe heals all game like a donkey.
    Strategy... WUT

On MMO break until someone decides to put out a game developed for PvP.
    On Deck:
    Jon Connor - Love Me Now
    Dir en grey - Hageshisa to kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami

Sword of Telara

Let's cut Zyzyx some slack guys. He's doing what any other person would do with their respective callings (defend their class).

I play a War and whilst I think our "adjustment" was a tad too much, it is a more balanced playing field now. I just wish we had the old bloodthirsty back (even though my old bloodthirsty proc is no longer free).
    Last edited by Blackblade; 10-02-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by NJoyTheSilence View Post
    It is better than nothin, a stream of 50,100s.200s. and the occasional 1000 is definitely better than nothin. Rogues have been down a while, but the their damage is nasty right now.
    And its completely passive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vember View Post
    And its completely passive.

And its pointless since most MM are behind casters and theya re at full life and if they were up front they get pwned silly..lol.

O EM GEE ROLL A ROGUE. THEY face pawn everything. I mean...seriously! OMG..YO ...I killed them r8 in pve gear. I"M TEH SEXY. Only reason people are saying they are OP is so they can farm you all day long. LOL. I've been owning these newbie rogues all weekend...I did 100k favor in one day in both my clusters. I'm having a hell of a blast.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    O EM GEE ROLL A ROGUE. THEY face pawn everything. I mean...seriously! OMG..YO ...I killed them r8 in pve gear. I"M TEH SEXY. Only reason people are saying they are OP is so they can farm you all day long. LOL. I've been owning these newbie rogues all weekend...I did 100k favor in one day in both my clusters. I'm having a hell of a blast.
    Best i've been able to manage in PvE gear is 1v4. gg leeching poison outhealing gimp casters.

Rift Chaser

/shrug. I quit playing my mage weeks ago, a self rooting class in a dress is not the best PvP option. My rogue will be rank 6 by the end of the day.

This is one of those times I'm glad I play every class.

1. A class in a paper bag that has to self root to use abilities.

2. A class that can be invisible and pick the fights they want and can DPS on the move.

Which one of those would you pick for a PvP game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast