+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trion, this is your PvP

Default Trion, this is your PvP

13 of the 15 players in Codex are rogues on one team. Are you ****ing kidding me? My team was half rogues. I have the screenshot, but I can't be bothered to waste my time putting it up. This game is beyond broken.

Soulwalker

I also saw 9 rogues /15 in Whitefall steppes, 12/15 in Port Scion, 9/15 in Library LOL.
    Finally this games are all designed just for rogues.

Ascendant

They finally buffed rogues after months of them being subpar, what do you expect. In a week or two it will go back to normal. Stop being reactionary.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

now thats what i call a target rich environment

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruri View Post
    I also saw 9 rogues /15 in Whitefall steppes...
    i bet not one of them was runner specced :P

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Broken is broken. There is no excuse for Trion at this point. They've been doing this since release, hell, they did it in Warhammer. They just aren't good at pvp balancing. 13 warriors in a WF is broken, 13 mages, 13 clerics, 13 rogues. I've only ever seen 13 rogues. This game is all downhill from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    i bet not one of them was runner specced :P
    I have to quote other classes on this one. "They nerfed my spec so don't expect me to do it anymore, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!"
    Etna - Rogue 5/5 GSB 4/4 RoS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 10/11 HK PvP 8/8

Rift Chaser

MMo will never gona be balance with PVP so plz wake up allrdy its not gona happen ever.PLay like this or move to a FPS I REPEAT FPS.kkthxbye

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by darknsss View Post
    MMo will never gona be balance with PVP so plz wake up allrdy its not gona happen ever.PLay like this or move to a FPS I REPEAT FPS.kkthxbye
    I am enjoying League of Legends. Its more fun that Rift PVP in its present form by a mile.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Maldach View Post
    Broken is broken. There is no excuse for Trion at this point. They've been doing this since release, hell, they did it in Warhammer. They just aren't good at pvp balancing. 13 warriors in a WF is broken, 13 mages, 13 clerics, 13 rogues. I've only ever seen 13 rogues. This game is all downhill from here.
    You're missing the point. This happens in any MMO. WoW buff's mages hardcore? 4000 mages are in BG's. People are sheep. This has nothing to do with the devs. Like I said stop being reactionary and think things through.

LoL is not a MMO, nor is HoN, or BC, or the upcoming Warhammer one. These are MOBA's and they should be close to balanced (balance is never really possible). But those are battle arena's they SHOULD have some balance.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 10-01-2011 at 11:23 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Rift Chaser

11/15 rogues in my Library game.
    Last edited by Zarbane; 10-01-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    I am enjoying League of Legends. Its more fun that Rift PVP in its present form by a mile.
    It's only fun when your calling is overpowered, eh?
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

we reffer to these players as fair weather zerglings.

in 1.2 they were pyros
    in 1.3 they rolled warriors
    1.5 they bring out their rogues.

if you ever have a server where defiant is dominating but suffers 5 minute wf queue times due to overpopulation, they are the ones who transfer over to give you 15 minute queue times.

they dont want fight, they want to be carried. wether its the op class or the dominating faction, they are the stone about your neck, fighting a tank cleric at the river in regular whitefall as you and your healer buddy die trying to fetch the enemies stone.

Ascendant

I love all these people who think that people just suddenly rolled rogues and leveled them to 50 in three days to take advantage of the new FotM.

Think things through much?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    They finally buffed rogues after months of them being subpar, what do you expect. In a week or two it will go back to normal. Stop being reactionary.
    No thats not it. It was the same when the War was fotm OP after patch. These people are only dong what any smart person would do and thats bring the biggest gun to the gun fight and put a bigger bullit in the other guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast