+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 bugs which really do my head in and would like them looked at please

General of Telara

Default 2 bugs which really do my head in and would like them looked at please

First bug, dying in a wf, and seeing x seconds left on the timer, only for it to reach 0 and then start again from max countdown (and no this is not port scion, when the enemy take the bridge, although thats stupid and needs looking at)

2nd bugg, is in open world pvp, dying and releasing, only to find my tombstone is on top of the spawn location but i cant click revive as it doesnt pop up. So the only way to revive is the costly way and instant rez with your stats halved and needing to use a mender.

Please can these be looked at, i cant see how they are intentional and i have suffered from this more often lately, and thought it needed to be posted.
    Last edited by Elgarr; 10-01-2011 at 05:08 AM.

General of Telara

No one else has suffered from any of these problems at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Elgarr View Post
    First bug, dying in a wf, and seeing x seconds left on the timer, only for it to reach 0 and then start again from max countdown (and no this is not port scion, when the enemy take the bridge, although thats stupid and needs looking at)

2nd bugg, is in open world pvp, dying and releasing, only to find my tombstone is on top of the spawn location but i cant click revive as it doesnt pop up. So the only way to revive is the costly way and instant rez with your stats halved and needing to use a mender.

Please can these be looked at, i cant see how they are intentional and i have suffered from this more often lately, and thought it needed to be posted.
    The first one usually happens when you mistime running out of the spawn area and get bounced back right as the timer expires.
    The second one I have happen to me about once a week.

Telaran

Yes the first one happens when you move too far away from the spawn point and are either about to be ported back to the spawn point or are in the act of being ported back. Best way to avoid the bug is to not push the limits of the rez radius.

The second bug is caused by somebody looting your body while you are in the act of loading at the rez point after releasing. I would really like them to fix this bug as well.
    Pheowna | DPS Mage
    <Breaking Bads> 11/11 HK
    Guardian | Seastone
    3803 DPS Sicaron 11/2

+ Reply to Thread