+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp goas?

Shadowlander

Default pvp goas?

edit : pvp goals? *

so TRION . . . before you loose your subscribers for swtor and gw2, give us some goals at the pvp part of the game? grinding to p8 aint really fun at all and when you hit it you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do as pvp. . . dont get me wrong but me as a player (AND I THINK MANY OF OTHERS) dont concider open world as pvp or as any kind of fun . . . not to mention the imbalances about numbers on the fanctions , , , So give us SOMETHING like arenas, guildvsguild , MAKE something new i dont know but make it fast because me and many others if dont see any kind of change any time soon will move to another game ....(the pvpers at least) . . .dont get this as a threat . . .i love rift, i like rift but as a pvper this game aint for me . . . take it as an advice/warning ......
    Last edited by nikpower19; 09-29-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Shadowlander

bumped!

Quote Originally Posted by nikpower19 View Post
    dont get me wrong but me as a player (AND I THINK MANY OF OTHERS) dont concider open world as pvp or as any kind of fun .
    It could be so much fun if the PvP dev team really sat down and thought about it..
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

+ Reply to Thread