+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Proof rogues are not the ones dominating.

Default Proof rogues are not the ones dominating.

http://postimage.org/image/2ftrvgtg/full/

Good clerics, warriors, & mages will always destroy a rogues damage. I don't buy this nerf op rogues stuff when I still see other classes putting up way heavier dmg.
    Last edited by Thickness; 09-29-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    Elitism P7 Bahmi Rogue. Battle Bard / MM / Tank / Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Thickness View Post

Good clerics, warriors, & mages will always destroy a rogues damage. I don't buy this nerf op rogues stuff when I still see other classes putting up way heavier dmg.
    That's proof that Rogues are still underpowered. I think they need at least a 50% damage increase on AOE.

-Liang

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    That's proof that Rogues are still underpowered. I think they need at least a 50% damage increase on AOE.

-Liang
    Sure why not. I think we should let them level past 50 and give them access to the /kill %t GM command too.

I'd imagine it would go something like...

/kill Noobwarrior
    Noobwarrior yells Holy crap..what killed me...
    Leetrogue yells Lol!
    /kill Noobwarrior
    Noobwarrior yells ...and again....Dude you are in Sanctum...I'm in Shimmersand..How did you..
    /kill Noobwarrior
    Noobwarrior yells WTF, that's not fair!!!!???
    Leetrogue yells L2P nub...
    /kill Noobwarrior

....Ad nauseum...

Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Sure why not. I think we should let them level past 50 and give them access to the /kill %t GM command too.

I'd imagine it would go something like...

/kill Noobwarrior
    Noobwarrior yells Holy crap..what killed me...
    Leetrogue yells Lol!
    /kill Noobwarrior
    Noobwarrior yells ...and again....Dude you are in Sanctum...I'm in Shimmersand..How did you..
    /kill Noobwarrior
    Noobwarrior yells WTF, that's not fair!!!!???
    Leetrogue yells L2P nub...
    /kill Noobwarrior

....Ad nauseum...
    Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?!

-Liang

http://postimage.org/image/2qmf60v8/full/

here is one for mages now too, nerf mages, they are clearly op 70k healing + 208k dmg.

I see all the rogue qq yet quality rogues still cannot even touch a quality mage, cleric, or warriors dmg.

To anyone that says, ur just bad, look at the majority of rogues in the dmg meters.
    Last edited by Thickness; 09-29-2011 at 05:41 PM.

All the rogue "hype" is a bunch of people who don't play rogues and never wanted rogues to be competitive with their crazy warrior, cleric, mage, dmg. I'm posting actual ingame screenshots, sorry we aren't a lovely bloodthirsty proc anymore.
    Last edited by Thickness; 09-29-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Rift Disciple

I don't get it...

You are basically saying that the class you are playing specifically is not OP against another class somebody else is playing in general, because that other did better than you did in a WF? How can you use your personal performance as a general benchmark ?
    Last edited by PovertyGR; 09-29-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Plane Touched

Rofl. Everyone is playing their rogue alts.

Last edited by Payne Ashstone; 09-29-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    Payneful..... Mage, Rank 8, <Reckless> @Deepstrike
    Payne... Rogue, Rank 6

A picture is worth a thousand words. Unfortunately, the words involved are often highly ambiguous, can be interpreted countless different ways, and are highly unlikely to prove anything in an argument.

Total damage should be meaningless to rogues. I thought they were supposed to be the 1v1 queens, so why should their total be high? If they killed that cleric in the back and then disappeared or tore up the mage that was tanking five people, it won't show up on the scoreboard.

The scoreboard is very deceiving. In fact, due to the design of my spec, I rarely place anywhere significant on any part of the scoreboards. According to forum PvP logic 101, that means I'm useless and my class needs a buff.

Ygg
    Telaran

To the OP : you really expected to make your point with a unique screenshot from a unique WF ?

If I post a screen from a WF where my mage has awful stats because I slacked/was AFK should I ask for a giant mage buff ?

You must be kidding.

(And for your information, for example with a deep dom spec, I have awful scoreboards, but I still bring havoc to the WF, I annoy the healers, I make my job. Real PVPers see further than Scoreboards ^^)
    Last edited by Ygg; 09-29-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Shadowlander

i was in a BG last night and a cleric there put out over 600k damage, in BG ffs, i ve never seen anything like it

Last edited by Gumdrop; 09-29-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygg View Post
    To the OP : you really expected to make your point with a unique screenshot from a unique WF ?

If I post a screen from a WF where my mage has awful stats because I slacked/was AFK should I ask for a giant mage buff ?
    Yes you are totally right, I must have slacked when I outdid several other rogues by a substantial margin, you are clearly logical and honest /sarcasm. I'm completely sure that you are just upset that I am using proof that rogues aren't insane dmg powerhouses like all the qq tears on the forum are claiming. Good players will always out dps a talented rogue. Why don't we nerf your mage or cleric aoe and bring them in line with rogues?
    Last edited by Thickness; 09-29-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Ascendant

Yes you are totally right, I must have slacked when I outdid several other rogues by a substantial margin, you are clearly logical and honest /sarcasm. I'm completely sure that you are just upset that I am using proof that rogues aren't insane dmg powerhouses like all the qq tears on the forum are claiming. Good players will always out dps a talented rogue. Why don't we nerf your mage or cleric aoe and bring them in line with rogues?
    Burst damage is what kills people in warfronts.. Fluff damage & stats don't paint a big picture..

And sure nerf cleric AOE.. But make rogue AOE only work decently every 2 minutes for 4 seconds (ie 4 gcd) and the other part of the time it must be abysmal.. Oh and only when they use a 51 point ability
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast