+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Will warriors stop crying

Default Will warriors stop crying

We get your butt hurt because rogues arent a bloodthirsty proc anymore. We are not overpowered, its just we had to L2P while warriors rolled their foreheads on their keyboards for a win and developed no skill at playing. So now Im happy to tell you warriors to all L2P

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    We get your butt hurt because rogues arent a bloodthirsty proc anymore. We are not overpowered, its just we had to L2P while warriors rolled their foreheads on their keyboards for a win and developed no skill at playing. So now Im happy to tell you warriors to all L2P
    ur 2 confident, plus NO 1 is a bloodthirsty proc anymore, IF i was 2 cry about something it would be how they destroyed bloodthirsty, my only healing ability, that let me kill all callings that i was getting jumped by,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

Plane Touched

To be fair my Rogue ally, me thinks it's the blue bars that are maddest of them all!

I don't think Warrriors care as much.
    Riffy@Seastone

So does this mean that you are rolling your forehead on the keyboard for a win and developing no skill at playing?

Because, based on what you said - you know - um...

They said to L2P while doing X and Y.

You're stating that you're happy now to tell them to L2P... does that mean X and Y hold true?

You know...um - just saying.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

I can't really faceroll a rogue anymore, but they all die just the same
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

pewpew ranged rogues are still bloodthirsty procs.
    but the bloodthirsty proc isnt worth it any more.

the only reason melee rogues arent as easy as the ranged kind is that they are better at running away from the big scary warrior

if any warriors are crying, it has nothing to do with the buffs to rogues and more to do with the nerfs to warriors. so you are going to have to live with your disappointment. you are not the source of warrior tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by kdps View Post
    To be fair my Rogue ally, me thinks it's the blue bars that are maddest of them all!

I don't think Warrriors care as much.
    Just wanted to quote this for the Mages and Clerics who yesterday where telling me big deal and jumping for joy that Rogues got buffed and now the big bad Warriors were going to get their comeupens. Like the new OP Rogues were just going to pass their clothly/chain wearing butts by . LOL. Told you so. Though it would take 2 days before the QQing rained down on Rouges. Guess I was wrong about that.
    Last edited by Cherrileigh; 09-29-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    EVERYBODY DIES, BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES.

Plane Walker

To be honest I still slaughter Rogues, Took a 2 v 1 in port and owned both.

1.5 wont make bad good....bad is still just bad.

The "crying" coming from warriors has NOTHING to do with the well-deserved, LONG overdue buffs to rogues. The crying comes from teh fact warriors have been neutered to the point most serious warrior pvp people are actually left wondering what we are supposed to do in pvp now.

Our burst has taken a massive and totally unecessary hit.

The biggest issue for warriors is that prior to this patch they were the best class at mulching undergeared lower rank opposition. But R8 vs. R8, warriors were already losing.

Frankly I don't even care about killing lower levels in a warfront. Where the incredible frustration comes in is where we are fighting open world, where pride and bragging rights are the only currency that matter. And where the competition you are looking for are people at the top of their game both gear AND skill-wise. And in this framework, warriors are getting effed up.
    Orstun
    50 warrior - R8
    <The Purge>
    Seastone
    AGAINST THE CODE OF CONDUCT

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Orsun View Post
    The biggest issue for warriors is that prior to this patch they were the best class at mulching undergeared lower rank opposition. But R8 vs. R8, warriors were already losing.
    Man this **** sounds familiar.

Btw I never asked for any nerfs to any class! Just sayn.
    Last edited by kdps; 09-29-2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Riffy@Seastone

Rift Disciple

Most of you rogues are still scrubs and are still free kills, The good rogues are still good rogues and are now an even harder kill for a warrior... just like they were before the patch.

Scrubs are scrubs and good players are good players. Too bad they had to **** warriors because most of you Rogues are bad at your class.

Ascendant

You're right, Warriors have never been overpowered and they got nerfed because other people sucked at their class.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Quote Originally Posted by Deezil View Post
    Most of you rogues are still scrubs and are still free kills, The good rogues are still good rogues and are now an even harder kill for a warrior... just like they were before the patch.

Scrubs are scrubs and good players are good players. Too bad they had to **** warriors because most of you Rogues are bad at your class.
    See posts liks this just start crap, and a reasonable discussion becomes impossible. Thanks for the incoming derail dude.
    Orstun
    50 warrior - R8
    <The Purge>
    Seastone

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Orsun View Post
    The "crying" coming from warriors has NOTHING to do with the well-deserved, LONG overdue buffs to rogues. The crying comes from teh fact warriors have been neutered to the point most serious warrior pvp people are actually left wondering what we are supposed to do in pvp now.

Our burst has taken a massive and totally unecessary hit.

Frankly I don't even care about killing lower levels in a warfront. Where the incredible frustration comes in is where we are fighting open world, where pride and bragging rights are the only currency that matter. And where the competition you are looking for are people at the top of their game both gear AND skill-wise. And in this framework, warriors are getting effed up.

i think ur wrong, i don't see much of a big difference in my warriors performance, the only thing i see is a ninja nerf that leaves me energy starved very fast even in riftblade spec with Planar blade..

this patch just really shows the good wars from the bad, not 2 much of an effect 2 me, and i like wat they did with the gcds, puts us in line with other people, and now people can't complain about warriors when we are still stomping them
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    i think ur wrong, i don't see much of a big difference in my warriors performance, the only thing i see is a ninja nerf that leaves me energy starved very fast even in riftblade spec with Planar blade..

this patch just really shows the good wars from the bad, not 2 much of an effect 2 me, and i like wat they did with the gcds, puts us in line with other people, and now people can't complain about warriors when we are still stomping them
    I like the subtle jab at me, bud. Thanks for that. The issue comes in with regard to dropping the rediculous R8 clerics, as well as certain healing heavy specced mages. Yer telling me that post patch you aren't seeing a difference here? Our burst was the only thing helping us drop these guys. Now, they are just running around with little concern for there own safety (unless of course there's an assassin around).

I'm going back to the drawing board, cause my spec got *****. perhaps you're using a different spec than me. Certainly, not all callings got hit too hard - hell some got buffed. In any case, we'll see how things shape up moving forward.
    Last edited by Orsun; 09-29-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    Orstun
    50 warrior - R8
    <The Purge>
    Seastone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast