+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Will warriors stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by youkiddingme View Post
    See that is the problem. I donít understand. I run warfront and after the patch it the same for me. I do understand people using taunts and other abilities to pull good dps.

Yet when patch came out and saw the gcd coming. I just rearrange my abilities and tried a variety of trees. I have three builds that might work for me. I like to see how they work in pvp. Then tried them out and they did so so but in the end failed.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...0h.EMsbbc0MdoR

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...xo.EhszooMGzdz

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...0z.EhszooMGzdz

Now the problem is these will not work. But I like to see how the burst works. Then I can go from there in building anther pvp build. This is how I go about fixing the core problem.

This one I am going to try for myself. As I never see warriors in warfront with pets. Itís weird. But there has to be a reason. After reading, looking at data and other things this build could possibly overcome the gcd problem. But I can be wrong. I am human after all.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...z.xxddahk0z.Vx

When that failed and went back to data and found a really good build. That what makes bang my head against the wall? Why are taunts and quick ability so good to ignore other aspects? The answer is easy. It seem that the answer is that people are not willing to sit down and do research. They instead prefer to insult. Well portion of them. Actually try to help me. That I am very gratefully for the help And letting us have a conversation.

Some do really want to see what the problem is and then build up a list of things wrong. That way they can fix them. To go back is really going to end up with bigger nerfs. That what few people understand. What they did was try to fix it and allow warrior still good boost. Other just wants to complain and call name.

That is what driving me nuts. People just want to name call and whine. It like having a house full of kids all wanting to get their way. While the favorite is given all the breaks and other things while they tease their brother and sister about being favorite. Yet the favorites holler fowl play and cry more for more wants.

Other like min the post is willing to give answer to a question on build and tips. That is great for me. Cause then I can try new things.

So think you for people giving good answers and other try to actauly think of a responce
    Thank you - I recognize that English is not your first language and you have communicated your argument very well.

People that post on these forums are a minority. People that are happy in and with this game greatly outnumber the people that are unhappy that post here.

Come to keenblade, my forum name is my character name, we will grind some T2 dungeons together.

Forums != game

I am very happy you understand

I think all this patch truly has done besides leveling the playing field was point out all the bad warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    I think all this patch truly has done besides leveling the playing field was point out all the bad warriors
    I don't see this. I'm trying to see this, but I do not see it.

When there were Warriors crying for buffs, while other Warriors were fine - that pointed out the bad Warriors. After the buffs, all of those Warriors telling others to L2P - pointed out the bad Warriors. With the nerfs after that, all the Warriors crying about it while other Warriors were fine - that pointed out the bad Warriors. With Warriors exploiting three broken Souls to dominate and telling folks to L2P - that pointed out the bad Warriors. Etc, etc, etc... over and over.

To an extent, yep - same thing happened with Mages. It pointed out the bad Mages. In various ways, the same thing happened with Clerics. It pointed out the bad Clerics.

Hey...look what we have here with Rogues, eh?

There were Rogues that were doing fine, no? So if you think that this leveled the playing field...

...er...

...was that your admission of being a bad Rogue?
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    I don't see this. I'm trying to see this, but I do not see it.

When there were Warriors crying for buffs, while other Warriors were fine - that pointed out the bad Warriors. After the buffs, all of those Warriors telling others to L2P - pointed out the bad Warriors. With the nerfs after that, all the Warriors crying about it while other Warriors were fine - that pointed out the bad Warriors. With Warriors exploiting three broken Souls to dominate and telling folks to L2P - that pointed out the bad Warriors. Etc, etc, etc... over and over.

To an extent, yep - same thing happened with Mages. It pointed out the bad Mages. In various ways, the same thing happened with Clerics. It pointed out the bad Clerics.

Hey...look what we have here with Rogues, eh?

There were Rogues that were doing fine, no? So if you think that this leveled the playing field...

...er...

...was that your admission of being a bad Rogue?
    Nope but ANY rogue will tell you we needed buffed. Anyone who doesnt is full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    Nope but ANY rogue will tell you we needed buffed. Anyone who doesnt is full of it.
    Oh, no doubt. I agree that the Rogue Calling was in desperate need of some love all around. Heck, I think there are Souls in all the Callings that need to be buffed in some way.

I believe Trion should have been doing incremental buffs (tweaks) all along to Rogues (Warriors, Mages, and Clerics). They've been swinging drunken buff and nerf bats though...meh.

All they do with these changes is increase forum traffic...

I wanted balance. That does not mean my Mage should be the most powerful. That does not mean my Warrior should be the most powerful. That does not mean that my Cleric should be nor my Rogue.

They should reflect the different styles of play and all be fun, being competitive within their respective gearing. I argued with the Pyros, I argued with the ParaChamps...I basically argue with anybody that is for some out of balance build/concept. I argue for buffs to those ignored Souls gathering dust in the corner.

I wanted balance... Trion's got no clue what that is.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasa View Post
    Thank you - I recognize that English is not your first language and you have communicated your argument very well.

People that post on these forums are a minority. People that are happy in and with this game greatly outnumber the people that are unhappy that post here.

Come to keenblade, my forum name is my character name, we will grind some T2 dungeons together.

Forums != game

I am very happy you understand
    OK, yeah my English is not good. I severed a server head injury and well most of my right side of my body. A large part of that is when the EOD went off as I was trying to disarm it. The marine core really ignores its injured warriors or is it someone else. Any way I had to start over by myself from the beginning without any help. So yes my grammar and spelling bad. But at least I try to improve myself and not expect the government to support me. So sorry that I insulted everyone with my bad grammar, but it just does not make sense. I due try to proof read my work, but some times i draw a blank.

BTW you are on one my server. If serious I will pst you. On that server thou I only have my rogue and mage at fifty working on warrior. My fifty warriors, cleric and anther fifty are on a pve server to play with my kids and wife.

This for the rest of forums.

Despite all the arguments and very confusing post filled with very vague arguments. It still does not make sense why not just adjust and go with the flow. The nerf are not that bad for the most part. If Trion fixes to makes warriors are happy, they then lose more customers. If Trion does try to balance it fairly for everyone for pvp, it ends up hurting pve. Then everyone complains. Yet for most part the patches are good. When the exception of cleric and heal and mages/warriors having few option in warfront. Warriors taunts get a really bad nerf in dps.

So does no one want to look at their spec and figure out what they can do to make it better? Is a few days of testing a waste of time for that person and why. How can you expect to be the best if itís handed to you? I mean its like going to school and teacher given you the answer to the entire test quest. Then when you apply for a real job, you expect your boss to give you the answers. Sorry, but I was raised to be the best. My grandfather always says to not follow the crowd, but to stand on my two feet and learn and grow in life.

Come on warriors, clerics and rogues are stupidly easy to fine good combo dps. Heck is the game not that hard that you canít figure out what works for a person. I mean seriously look at a warrior tank, pull agro go to bathroom and come back find all the adds died. It that easy and yes I have do just that. So why is it so freaking hard to find what makes it work.

I'm very serious - bring your Mage, I'll be on in an hour.

I did 10 years and two deployments - traumatic head injury wasn't something I considered - my bad.

Lets do some dungeons, like I said, forum name is my game name.

Ascendant

Come on warriors, clerics and rogues are stupidly easy to fine good combo dps. Heck is the game not that hard that you canít figure out what works for a person. I mean seriously look at a warrior tank, pull agro go to bathroom and come back find all the adds died. It that easy and yes I have do just that. So why is it so freaking hard to find what makes it work.
    There are very few combos left mate. All the physical dps souls now lack due to defensive gear and abilities. RB has been nerfed to be medium dps. If you find a magic formula the dev's will nerf it, sadly.

See that is the problem. I donít understand. I run warfront and after the patch it the same for me. I do understand people using taunts and other abilities to pull good dps.

Yet when patch came out and saw the gcd coming. I just rearrange my abilities and tried a variety of trees. I have three builds that might work for me. I like to see how they work in pvp. Then tried them out and they did so so but in the end failed.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...0h.EMsbbc0MdoR

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...xo.EhszooMGzdz

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...0z.EhszooMGzdz

Now the problem is these will not work. But I like to see how the burst works. Then I can go from there in building anther pvp build. This is how I go about fixing the core problem.

This one I am going to try for myself. As I never see warriors in warfront with pets. Itís weird. But there has to be a reason. After reading, looking at data and other things this build could possibly overcome the gcd problem. But I can be wrong. I am human after all.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...z.xxddahk0z.Vx

When that failed and went back to data and found a really good build. That what makes bang my head against the wall? Why are taunts and quick ability so good to ignore other aspects? The answer is easy. It seem that the answer is that people are not willing to sit down and do research. They instead prefer to insult. Well portion of them. Actually try to help me. That I am very gratefully for the help And letting us have a conversation.

Some do really want to see what the problem is and then build up a list of things wrong. That way they can fix them. To go back is really going to end up with bigger nerfs. That what few people understand. What they did was try to fix it and allow warrior still good boost. Other just wants to complain and call name.

That is what driving me nuts. People just want to name call and whine. It like having a house full of kids all wanting to get their way. While the favorite is given all the breaks and other things while they tease their brother and sister about being favorite. Yet the favorites holler fowl play and cry more for more wants.

Other like min the post is willing to give answer to a question on build and tips. That is great for me. Cause then I can try new things.

So think you for people giving good answers and other try to actauly think of a responce
    One of the best posts I've read on this forum to date.

Thanks for serving our country, much respect.
    what is this I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    There are very few combos left mate. All the physical dps souls now lack due to defensive gear and abilities. RB has been nerfed to be medium dps. If you find a magic formula the dev's will nerf it, sadly.
    Yes I canít argue with that and why I keep my true pvp spec to myself. If I posted it, then it would nerf to death and that a sad fact. That is why rb got hit so freaking hard as it relied on gcd. With them gone it pretty much neutered the class.

That why they should be put back to the way they were in first place and hopefully will do that in a hot fix. With dps gone from the tanks threats it really does not matter and should have been considered before they did that to one tree. It would actually give them that dps back, without unbalancing the game.

So howís the weather and surfing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5