+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Man Up.

Agreed. I find it interesting that instead of trying to find a way to counter the new specs, they are lending voice to just hand out nerfs. It's viable - nerf it.

I feel like a liberated slave in some respects. You can't ***** slap me around anymore. I have rights. You want to kill me? Then man up like we had to do against every calling & every patch.

Ascendant

When warriors have 35m range specs and stealth options, maybe we can compare them as "equal".

Rogues needed a buff; some specs needed significant buffs. I think most people would agree with that. Trion as usual did a really bad job with changes that were needed and almost made it worse.
    Raelyn <The Granite Guard> R40 Warrior @ Seastone
    Tomoka <The Granite Guard> R40 Cleric @ Seastone

Soulwalker

ridiculously insane pyromancer damage

That one sentence proves how dumb you are. This spec has been more than useless in pvp for a long time.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Xney View Post
    When warriors have 35m range specs and stealth options, maybe we can compare them as "equal".

Rogues needed a buff; some specs needed significant buffs. I think most people would agree with that. Trion as usual did a really bad job with changes that were needed and almost made it worse.
    And the best part is that we won't see any changes until 1.6, thanks to Trion's adamant refusal to do any class balance changes between content updates. So get ready to ride the pain train for another month.

Then again, i'm sure once 1.6 hits, mages will be something equally as ridiculous. God forbid Trion make minor adjustments over several days, instead of these huge sweeping buffs/nerfs in one patch every month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Baliel View Post
    your healer is not only the best, he must be hacking. 4 rogues... 1 cleric... healing cleric doesnt get anything that will make them immune to two stuns. healing cleric can throw up hots and orbs on himself and pray he doesnt get stunlocked. a healing cleric can use healers covenant for a few seconds to reduce some damage they are taking. maybe use a shield or three. thats it.

if your healer is taking on 4 rogues and living through it all while keeping you alive as well then your cleric is high rank while the rogues are very low rank, immune to stun, and i'd like to see some video so i can laugh a little bit? unless those rogues have never played the class before then there is no way 1v4. so if thats the case, then your cleric isnt really all that good, the rogues are just that bad.
    Break free a stun, 2nd one will be shorter due to dr, then immune. Not a new concept. I have outlasted plenty of packs of rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    Not true Ive been eating clerics since 1.4
    I say you haven't been eating good clerics.
    Crymoor/Crymor
    Rank 8 Rogue
    <The Granite Guard>

Its nice not being /laugh 'd at by the other class's.
    They actually need to keep thier hands moveing to keep themselves alive rather then taunting.

Like someone else said, give it a few weeks, things will quiet down.
    Rank 8 Defiant Rogue

Alsbeth Server

Plane Touched

*sigh another thread saying "were not broken, your just bad." *yawn, no different than pre nerf pyro's and un-killable clerics.

Your assessment of other classes was bad and spoken by someone whose based his entire opinion based upon being lower geared than everyone else. Bad troll attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by VeroMaestro View Post
    *sigh another thread saying "were not broken, your just bad." *yawn, no different than pre nerf pyro's and un-killable clerics.

Your assessment of other classes was bad and spoken by someone whose based his entire opinion based upon being lower geared than everyone else. Bad troll attempt.
    And your contribution to the thread was bad and didn't even include "ZOMG ROGUES OP NURF NAOW!!!1!11oneoneone!!"
    Crymoor/Crymor
    Rank 8 Rogue
    <The Granite Guard>

TLDR: OP whines about whiners, whines about how OP classes were.

The pvp forums are a vicious cycle of arrogant "I deserve this because I pay to play" players, and you're just as much a part of it as everyone else.

Also, Rogues are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiana View Post
    I'm terrible
    Fixed that for you.

Also I no longer refer to myself as a PvPer as I no longer what to associate myself with a group of people that no longer conduct themselves in a manner that you see these days. Are all PvPers whiny little babies, e-peen stroking life failures, or foul mouthed, bad at trash talking 12 year olds? No, but the majority of them are now, and that makes me sad.
    Even free cost too much now

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Rolemodel View Post
    I honestly believe that we are not OP as a whole. Sure our new heal siphons are a bit OP because we can aoe and put them on everyone then be immortal gods, but that's pretty much it. .
    You're not "OP AS A WHOLE" because your buffs only allow you to become "IMMORTAL GODS"?

Just what would constitute an OP buff for rogues in your world?

Quote Originally Posted by Astelle View Post
    You're not "OP AS A WHOLE" because your buffs only allow you to become "IMMORTAL GODS"?

Just what would constitute an OP buff for rogues in your world?
    He's saying the heal siphons are OP. Not every rogue souls has them, therefore Rogues are not OP across the board. Pretty clear.
    Even free cost too much now

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
    Break free a stun, 2nd one will be shorter due to dr, then immune. Not a new concept. I have outlasted plenty of packs of rogues.
    i bow to you. 4 rogues vs 1 healing cleric. you are clearly superior. if my sub wasnt up in a couple days i'd ask for lessons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5