+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Stun kills galore

Default Stun kills galore

Haha. What a joke in WF's. If you don't have R4 and up gear, have fun with the new FOTM rogues. I watched a baddie..baddie rogue just dominate with the stun kills. Way to go Trion. Thanks for bringing back the 1 second kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    Haha. What a joke in WF's. If you don't have R4 and up gear, have fun with the new FOTM rogues. I watched a baddie..baddie rogue just dominate with the stun kills. Way to go Trion. Thanks for bringing back the 1 second kills.
    This is working as intended, apparently: http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...5-changes.html

when were they gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Plane Touched

Default Riftwalk kills galore

Haha. What a joke in WF's. If you don't have R4 and up gear, have fun with the new FOTM Wars. I watched a baddie..baddie war just dominate with the Riftwalk. Way to go Trion. Thanks for bringing back the 1 second kills.

Btw, stun kill=/= 1s kills
    Last edited by Sneakier; 09-28-2011 at 10:10 AM.
    I quited Rift, the lack of end game pvp+Gear based game+AoE zerg fest on many WF just kill the way i like pvp. (am p7,5)
    Small Skirmishes all over the place
    Currently am playing SC2 and Team Fotress 2, if you like skill based balanced games, try then out, btw Team Fotress 2 is now FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    when were they gone?
    They were around a bit but usually baddies. You are going to see this grow exponentially. R8 Sin. Good luck with that. Ridiculous OP.

Were you playing a....clothie?

Were you in low rank gear?
    Last edited by Demonne; 09-28-2011 at 10:28 AM.

/sarcasm
    I can't wait to be facerolled.
    /sarcasm
    Chronyc (Formerly Naza@Shadefallen) - 50 R5 PvP Mage
    SirSensi - 19 Cleric
    Defiant - Deepwood

AMAZING!

It's as if... as if... I don't know, people are actually recognizing Rogues as a threat now?

The world, ending, oh my stars!
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

If you are dying to a stun kill, judging from your comment on gear I can believe it, you'd die faster if they didn't stun you.

The rogues stun killing you are being inefficient. There still is no real reason to open up with a stun with the DR how it is.

Shadowlander

Rogues needed help, sorry but you gotta deal with it. I have 3 50s (rogue, warrior and mage), and my rogue by far was the in most need of help (either via nerfing other classes or buffing rogues); AND he is my highest Rank character, and still underperformed compared to my warr and mage.

I'm curious what class is your main - mage? Because until 1.5 the only class I was ever worried about getting /facerolled by was warriors. Watching an R8 warrior solo 4 opponents is a row, without a healer behind him... crazy, never seen a rogue do anything close to that. They clearly said they want rogues to be as 'scary' as warriors are in pvp.

In the rock-paper-scissors game, if you're a mage, expect to die by a rogue if you're alone and/or without a healer.

Banned

Wait a second... a rogue killed someone? You should open a defect.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonne View Post
    Were you playing a....clothie?

Were you in low rank gear?
    Well if you check signature, no clothies for me. Also, it wasn't me. If a rogue can stun kill an R8, geared out with plate armor, there is something seriously wrong with the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    AMAZING!

It's as if... as if... I don't know, people are actually recognizing Rogues as a threat now?

The world, ending, oh my stars!
    Haha. It's not me. They don't really pick a fight with sword and boards. They usually lose that one. Don't have a sad face if they roll that DPS back a bit.

A bad warrior mad about bad rouges.
    Even free cost too much now

I am pretty certain the devs said they wanted rogues to be as feared as warriors. I dont know about you, but a guy that can ninja me out of stealth and 1 shot me is going to make me think twice about wondering from the group. I think devs did right by rogues in this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast