+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ivvan - Episode I- War PvP Vid

Plane Walker

Default Ivvan - Episode I- War PvP Vid

First vid of many to come. Check it out. Thanks!

Non HD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tHeW9B0hA

HD (much better if you want fullscreen) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJPxOe3ej2E

Your rank 8. Mr I can crit over 1k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopain View Post
    First vid of many to come. Check it out. Thanks!

Non HD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tHeW9B0hA

HD (much better if you want fullscreen) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJPxOe3ej2E
    i love watching you press 2-3 buttons the whole time.
    You have to laugh at the macro warriors.
    i think building the macros is probably harder then actually playing a warrior :L

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    i think building the macros is probably harder then actually playing a warrior :L
    i would love to even see a pvp video made by u lawl..

but anyways back on topic, ivan wat a bad spec, hehe and u hit sooo weak for a warrior..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

Stop bashing him guys. >.>
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    i would love to even see a pvp video made by u lawl..

but anyways back on topic, ivan wat a bad spec, hehe and u hit sooo weak for a warrior..
    i have seen one made with you in it however you lost in that one lawl..

Soulwalker

I will agree anyone can mash 3-4 buttons. Not knocking down this guy. However, in order to be the best at every situation in PvP mashing 3-4 macros is NOT the way to go.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    Never said it was the best spec. Some people play games for fun. 51 Champ is my fav in group play. Fortunately for me my fav spec also tops dmg/KB's 90% of the time over FTOM ghey RB's.

I think I only lost one game last night in Garden too with this bad spec duo q'ing with a rank 6 shammy so I guess it's not too bad!

As for the damage it is what is. I would love to see physical damage get some love...

As for Macros you should see Pikkel...LOL (you can almost play a shammy on one button)

Plane Walker

Here's a pretty sweet run from last nights Garden bonus. I even included an in depth Warrior PVP guide! Enjoy.

HD LINK: HD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9NUCuCCmh4

Here's a pretty sweet run from last nights Garden bonus. I even included an in depth Warrior PVP guide! Enjoy.

HD LINK: HD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9NUCuCCmh4
    lol best part is the first screen... its so true I love people who make warriors out to be so complex.. love more than half your action bar is empty too:P i hate watching dwarfs play though looks so stupid.. like watching gnomes in wow.. one thing why do you circle strafe around people you know half circling is more effective....
    Last edited by sanosuke; 09-25-2011 at 04:50 AM.
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

blame trion not warriors who are using the tools trion gave them you derp

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    lol best part is the first screen... its so true I love people who make warriors out to be so complex.. love more than half your action bar is empty too:P i hate watching dwarfs play though looks so stupid.. like watching gnomes in wow.. one thing why do you circle strafe around people you know half circling is more effective....
    I was wondering that myself. You don't have to completely circle your enemy, dude. Just stay behind them...

Don't get stuck in the hay.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    I was wondering that myself. You don't have to completely circle your enemy, dude. Just stay behind them...
    for me it's a habit to continually circle because skilled pvpers will continue to try and circle with you. If you fight someone who actually allows you to just half circle and get behind them for a moment you know they are bad and dont even need to strafe to beat them.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    for me it's a habit to continually circle because skilled pvpers will continue to try and circle with you. If you fight someone who actually allows you to just half circle and get behind them for a moment you know they are bad and dont even need to strafe to beat them.
    For me I guess it's 2 things.

I played a hunter in Wow forever and making a life on the run i never stopped moving!

When i play I always hold down move forward+right click down for mouse turns. I really don't stop moving until everyone is dead (or myself). If you run benind someone and they take off I guess i'm already on the move. I don't know I guess habit along with staying compoletely mobile. /shrug

For me I guess it's 2 things.

I played a hunter in Wow forever and making a life on the run i never stopped moving!

When i play I always hold down move forward+right click down for mouse turns. I really don't stop moving until everyone is dead (or myself). If you run benind someone and they take off I guess i'm already on the move. I don't know I guess habit along with staying completely mobile. /shrug
    but you can stay mobile and stay behind the target .. getting behind someone doesn't mean just sitting there in one place beating on them.. you get a lot more benefits trying to stay behind your target anyway
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast