+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other

Default 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other

So I am trying to get myself prepare myself for the 1.5 debacle. If you aren't aware of it, let me break it down for you. The 1.5 release is going to be awesome for rogues. Rogues are foaming at the mouth for this update and counting down each minute until Trion decides to unleash it. I am not concerned about the PVE side of things regarding this release. I completely understand that you are crappy in raids and whatever. I don't do that stuff. The PVP side is a bit more hairy. The way it stands at this point, rogues are competitive in PVP. If you say otherwise, you are a scrub rogue and need help with your class. Plain and simple. The unfortunate part of that statement is 85% of rogues are scrubs. Trion is basing data for the 1.5 release on the bad players. The 15% that are good can absolutely destroy an R8 (name your class) 1 on 1. Trion started to get "concerned" when the boards lit up with all of these rogues crying about not being able to pwn face. To take it a step further, they stopped playing the class completely or even unsubbed. With the 1.5 release, Trion is trying to win these players back! Hells yeah! One of the issues with that is, for every player that is being catered to, you are going to lose more. Clerics, mages and warriors. Not one class. All of them will affected by this (in PVP). Thanks for releasing new content about every 6 weeks but messing with so many classes at once is not a good solution. I will give Trion some credit though. You DO listen to players and you DO take action unlike a lot of other games out there. Unfortunately, it's not always beneficial to the player base. Hopefully the finished product of 1.5 isn't what's on the PTS. You are going to have 3 classes screaming at you instead of just one group of bad losers (in PVP).

I hope they take away your posting privileges after I report you.
    Elitism P7 Bahmi Rogue. Battle Bard / MM / Tank / Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Thickness View Post
    Its called an OP/ED. If you don't know what that is, google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    Its called an OP/ED. If you don't know what that is, google it.
    No, all I see is flaming/baiting and trolling. Any sane moderator would decide that you should have your posting privileges revoked, or at the very least a temp ban.

No, all I see is flaming/baiting and trolling. Any sane moderator would decide that you should have your posting privileges revoked, or at the very least a temp ban.
    Don't forget to tell the admin

http://www.pwned.nl/

This is an opinion and but I am not baiting.

http://forums.riftgame.com/faq.php?f...ode_of_conduct

Throwing out fake and made up statistics & using ad hominems against the rogue community is trolling bud.

Throwing out fake and made up statistics & using ad hominems against the rogue community is trolling bud.
    65% of statistics are made up 48% of the time. I stand by my numbers though with over 1 million favor earned.

Over 1 mil?

By P8 should have over 3.

At least.

unless you lost a whooooooole lot
    Last edited by Senji; 09-23-2011 at 03:37 PM.
    Infamous

Bads are mads.

Normally I don't go to this level, but... you're clearly just a rogue that is angry at the thought of someone disagreeing with your class being buffed when the buff is so close within your reach.

Maybe the OP's post is 90% BS (not making a judgment myself), but the tone is actually extremely calm and reasonable compared to 90% of the threads made in this forum. Yet you don't see people claiming ad hominem and asking for a ban in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Over 1 mil?

By P8 should have over 3.

At least.

unless you lost a whooooooole lot

I don't play on a PVP server and play a support build a lot. Thickness, THIS is how you bait and troll bro. Well done. I didn't say how many that I did have though. 1 million is just the achievement.

Rift Disciple

Seriously, bro. There is nothing here to report. Maybe the post is ******** but he isn't clearly hunkered down under the bridge with a club and gnawing a bone.

65% of statistics are made up 48% of the time. I stand by my numbers though with over 1 million favor earned.

What does having over 1 million favor earned have anything to do with the rogue community?

- Certainly 1 million favor isn't much to brag about, my rank 7 mage has that

- You play in a battlegroup with select servers, so you have no idea how good/bad the rogue community really is, only a portion based on your PvP experience.

- Speaking of PvP experience, no one in this community knows how good/bad you are, and having 1 million favor doesn't mean you have skill, it just means you have time on your hands.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

You say I'm an angry individual and he's extremely calm and reasonable? Reread his post again. Making a whimsical batch of assumptions about me isn't going to support your cause either Ajax, I suggest you stick with the facts.

I don't play on a PVP server and play a support build a lot. Thickness, THIS is how you bait and troll bro. Well done. I didn't say how many that I did have though. 1 million is just the achievement.
    Um... that post was by Senji? I didn't wright that.

Rift Disciple

this is actually the troll post. Guessing you are a rogue. OPs numbers meant nothing, just his view of where the game is. some will agree, some won't and of course no rogue would, thats the nature of PvP forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast