+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Trion

Ascendant

Default Hey Trion

Pvp as a new level 50 is ****ing terrible. To be honest, I dont' see how any new 50 makes it past two or three warfronts with this stupidity goin on.

Ascendant

it doesn't get better
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Ascendant

I have trouble understanding the mentality behind it. Just a few months ago, it wasn't okay for Pyro's to one shot people, it wasn't ok for champs to kill people in the duration of a charge stun, it wasn't ok for sab's to take away 80% of a player's hp in one detonate, but when you get to 50 facing R8's, everybody can do it to you.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Spend more time in the respawn circle than I do playing the game.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Vember View Post
    I have trouble understanding the mentality behind it. Just a few months ago, it wasn't okay for Pyro's to one shot people, it wasn't ok for champs to kill people in the duration of a charge stun, it wasn't ok for sab's to take away 80% of a player's hp in one detonate, but when you get to 50 facing R8's, everybody can do it to you.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Spend more time in the respawn circle than I do playing the game.
    Its an mmo, they need something persistant so that people keep paying their sub, for the pvp players it is r1-8
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Pvp as a new level 50 is ****ing terrible. To be honest, I dont' see how any new 50 makes it past two or three warfronts with this stupidity goin on.
    You mean to say you DONT enjoy being a R8's personal pinata with all that pretty stuffing flowing out of you with each stun, bullrush, tyranny and dev shadow spam-fest going on a million times a minute??

What's wrong with you man! Toughen up and savour each blade of grass that you inspect up close n personal like as you lay there face down in the dirt juuuuusssssst right before respawning for the 20th time in one match

I love it!!

Yup yup..

^.^
    Last edited by Liandral; 09-22-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Prophet of Telara

So why continue doing something you don't like, seems stupid to me?

Its always going to be the case if you join an a game x months after launch.

It is always going to be a painful struggle to achieve a point where you become competitive.

Complaining about not being able to wipe people who have been playing since launch / are R8 while a fresh 50 is immature. The people who have invested time are rewarded, its a MMO. They dont have anything now that you cant get given time.

Wykar <GOON SQUAD> R8 Warrior Seastone

Rift Disciple

find a pvp guild join with guild members and roflstomp wfs we just carried a new dinged cleric to p3 today he had a blast loved trying out his new spec and now is also getting really good cuz he actualy pvps not just qqs and afks in spawn
    Last edited by Dissi; 09-23-2011 at 04:11 PM.

lol...sucks as an r5 too....

We are all equal players and when we lose it's trions fault cause we are all as good as our opponent and if you lose something has to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    We are all equal players and when we lose it's trions fault cause we are all as good as our opponent and if you lose something has to be wrong.
    WoW you are soooo right...gear has nothing to do with at all... ...the difference in stats have absolutely no bearing on the game at all...thanks for the insight....

+ Reply to Thread