+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Warrior OP Bug -When Will It Get FIXED?

Rift Master

Default Warrior OP Bug -When Will It Get FIXED?

Champion AE Root/Fear -Intimidating Shout is supposed to root the target and fear x number of enemies near the target, here is the OP bit:

1) The original target is not just rooted but her entire action bar goes dark -can not perform ANY ACTION.

2) The original target dose not have the effect break on damage -I am 100% sure of this on several characters and as a Warrior I can confirm this.

3) The range at which 'near by' enemies are feared is ridiculous large.

Rift Master

Warriors are overpowered in every aspect, so much so that the performance of anyone besides warriors is meaningless.
    Every warfront is a warrior numbers battle. /facepalm

Shoo trolls

Wykar <GOON SQUAD> R8 Warrior Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Champion AE Root/Fear -Intimidating Shout is supposed to root the target and fear x number of enemies near the target, here is the OP bit:

1) The original target is not just rooted but her entire action bar goes dark -can not perform ANY ACTION.

2) The original target dose not have the effect break on damage -I am 100% sure of this on several characters and as a Warrior I can confirm this.

1)....Because thats the effect, fear with no action...the others are greyed out also, but they're moving, whats you point? lol

2) Lots of people "dose" and yes. It does break on damage. Most of the time.

3) This is true! Good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Master

http://rift.zam.com/en/ability/13213...d-Intimidation

Battlefield Intimidation
    10 Energy
    Instant
    Cooldown: 30.00 Seconds
    Roar in rage, causing an enemy to be rooted for 6 seconds, in addition to fearing all nearby enemies for 6 seconds.
    Requires: Battlefield Intimidation Rank 1
    Requires: 10 Points Spent in Champion

Ranged
    Root
    LockOut ALL Abilities
    6 sec
    DOSE NOT Break on Damage

Might be a bad tool tip:

Fears AND Roots a target and dose not break with damage, in addition to fearing all nearby enemies for 6 seconds.

The word is "does".
    Sorry, cant take your troll post seriously until your spelling improves to at least a fifth grade level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Shield of Telara

I died because warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    The word is "does".
    Sorry, cant take your troll post seriously until your spelling improves to at least a fifth grade level.
    This post deliver seriosely contra argumet for OP and explains why this ability is so serious OP

And you call OP an troll?

So this ability is OP?...

What about polymorph?

You get to DoT up your target and then cast your longest/highest dps cast spell before 9 sec duration/breaking it and insta casting polymorph again.

Thats normal i guess.

Again i say Shoo troll!

Wykar <GOON SQUAD> R8 Warrior Seastone

Sword of Telara

I want to know when they're going to stop OP Warriors from spamming devouring shadows, that **** hits too hard.

Seriously warriors get plate AND spamable aoe's with great self heals? give me a break Trion. Even if you get close their warriorlock armor will take 50% of your hp away.
    Last edited by Corebot; 09-23-2011 at 05:30 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    I want to know when they're going to stop OP Warriors from spamming devouring shadows, that **** hits too hard.

Seriously warriors get plate AND spamable aoe's with great self heals? give me a break Trion. Even if you get close their warriorlock armor will take 50% of your hp away.
    You forgot stealth! And our permanent teleport that doesn't rely on a purgeable buff!

warriors so OP! we cant kill anything without a pocket healer i think we should be given a pocket healer please!
    Nerds In Denial
    GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4 HK 11/11 PVP 8/8 ID 3/8

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Tulia View Post
    You forgot stealth! And our permanent teleport that doesn't rely on a purgeable buff!
    RBs must get totally owned by Marksmen then!

And yeah the war aoe fear has a pretty huge radius. It's also fantastic when a warrior dies when completely outnumbered and alone but pops it at 1hp just for trollololol effect.

Make it not work below 5% hp or cancel when the warrior dies or something. Why am I running in fear of a corpse?
    Last edited by Breyer; 09-23-2011 at 06:40 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

And here I thought it was back to crying about mages instead of warriors, them qqers they really do make sure to cry about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanceer View Post
    Warriors are overpowered in every aspect, so much so that the performance of anyone besides warriors is meaningless.
    Every warfront is a warrior numbers battle. /facepalm
    Go play a single warrior in a warfront against range class yellow, greens and purples all spamming cab aoe decays and ds/dom and mm slamming you with eradicate. See if that makes a difference..see if you make a difference. Go play a full whole warrior team against bards, greens and purples locking you down with dom making you unable to spell sunder their abilities with bards and taking you all down in a spam of ds and cab and also not to mention combined raid heals. Warriors are in a bad position at the moment. Just that noobs are in warfronts and being carried. Maybe you should do a gear check...all I see is p1 and 2 rogues and even some p6 rogues playing ranger or some bs spec.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast