+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AFK System

Default AFK System

I joined a running warfront, went straight to a capturepoint and captured it then someone said i am leeching bc i did 0 dmg so far and i got booted from the warfront with 1hr afk debuff... right, of course i didnt had any dmg done bc i just joined that warfront and on my way to the capturepoint i found no enemies...

Pls add a timer like Blizzard did in WoW so you can react when some idiots mark you as afk.

There is a timer. You get a debuff and if you don't do any action at all you are removed after it ends.

You were afk and you were leeching or else you'd have seen the debuff and it would have been removed for doing any action.

I wasnt afk and i didnt saw any timer, someone in chat said 'report me' and some seconds later a was in sanctum, no chance to react to anything.

Ninja Report!!!!

Happens, because of overzealous people. Sux but what you gonna do?

Gotta jump in chat quick i guess.

Wykar <GOON SQUAD> R8 Warrior Seastone

Plane Walker

You have a certain timespan after being reported afk. So you didnt do anything for... I think 30 seconds to a minute or so is that timer.
    Check your debuffs.

Telaran

out of curiosity though, 'report X player noa!' spam during the game that makes more people report a person they think is afk, would that have removed them faster? or doesnt it matter?

+ Reply to Thread