+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Almost thought I was awesome

Telaran

Default Almost thought I was awesome

So, I was just in a Black Garden. I'm on my Warden. A rogue jumps me and commences to beat on me. I cast my HoTs on myself and try to run away from him. He stays on me the whole match! And I never died!

Now, I'm thinking I'm pretty badass. He even sticks around and razzes me because I just healed myself the whole time and didn't help the team (slightly untrue, since I was group healing as well). But he wonders what rank I am since I was so tough, and is surprised when I'm only rank 3. I was flying high...

Then I checked my combat log.

My HoTs helped, but there was a metric truckload of Lifegiving Veil and Cadence spam along w/ a few Flourishes and the Bard finisher that group heals (can't recall the name). 2 Chloros and 1 Bard kept me alive that whole match, and I had no clue. And neither did that poor rogue.

So, now that the air is fully let out of my ego I just wanted to tell the world...

I'm not unkillable unless I'm being perma healed by 3 other mystery people, and I'm also pretty awful at PvP.

Hehe, feeling for you.
    I thought I was awesome the other day, I managed to kill a rogue and a warrior while solo on my mage.
    sat and checked my logs after and found a passing lovely had chucked a couple of hots and a purge or 2 on me.
    I still felt awesome all the same
    Amary; Beta 5: Patch Notes 1/24/11
    "Increased the size of mushrooms so they can be seen through grass/groundclutter/badgers."

I don't call anyone who try to solo a healer in the place where there is massive cross-healing "poor thing".
    And to think that he is doing that for the whole warfont?
    I called him dump,stupid and seriously need to L2P.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kok View Post
    I don't call anyone who try to solo a healer in the place where there is massive cross-healing "poor thing".
    And to think that he is doing that for the whole warfont?
    I called him dump,stupid and seriously need to L2P.
    But you have too look at it from the poor rogues perspective, who else's leg can he hump for the rest of the Warfront?? he cant go after those mages they actaully try to defend themselves with those crazy spell things, and warriors.. wow don't even go within 20 meters unless your one of those off friends that decides to randomly cross-server-rogue-sabotouge the other team with free bloodthirsty procs, amiright? they have axes and.. they can turn into a monstrous size, in ways that the spam i get in my email doesn't even say is possible..

poor guy, thnks for at least letting the rogue have a chance to pad a few numbers and keep the death count low so he could come around to convincing himself he was an actual use to the team.. your a good man ;)
    Last edited by garethh; 09-21-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Qia

As a Warden at rank 4 I can survive 2 rank 8 rogues and can kite multiple enemies. I just did in IPP 20min ago against defiants.
    Ip

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    But you have too look at it from the poor rogues perspective, who else's leg can he hump for the rest of the Warfront?? he cant go after those mages they actaully try to defend themselves with those crazy spell things, and warriors.. wow don't even go within 20 meters unless your one of those off friends that decides to randomly cross-server-rogue-sabotouge the other team with free bloodthirsty procs, amiright? they have axes and.. they can turn into a monstrous size, in ways that the spam i get in my email doesn't even say is possible..

poor guy, thnks for at least letting the rogue have a chance to pad a few numbers and keep the death count low so he could come around to convincing himself he was an actual use to the team.. your a good man ;)
    I guess clicking on a warrior or rogue and assist is too hard for most of you.
    As a Warden at rank 4 I can survive 2 rank 8 rogues and can kite multiple enemies. I just did in IPP 20min ago against defiants.
    What are you doing in Warden spec in world pvp? Let me guess, you are NOT ALONE, most properly in a raid group with more than 4 man.
    Last edited by Wawer; 09-22-2011 at 12:49 AM.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post

Hmmmm how about the guy with a big fcking 1 on his head!!!! Always the same thing... when i get jump by any class 1 on 1 warrior, rogue, mage.... i always laugh my *** off. I am only r7 but still i know how to use mu knockback and detaunt, silence covenant hots... Do not ever jump a cleric 1 on 1 and hope it will end well for you, not if he knows how to pvp

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Qia View Post
    As a warden rank 4 you cant survive 1 r8 rogue since besides your ****y hots you have no covenant, no insta heal, no detaunt and with a healing debuff on you you will be dead before you say: "i suck so bad i should have never posted on the forum claming i was a cleric where in fact i am a r1 rogue who just had his *** handed to him"

So go back to the forum and make more qq posts about clerics being op

BTW

"I already got "rid" of the Rogue. I started playing Cleric.

The Force is strong with you High Warlord AOE.

I bow before the High Warlord AOE as he is the god of AOEs."

This is your post from 2 days ago... no one will ever take you seriusly on this forum, ever...
    Last edited by Kirantor; 09-22-2011 at 12:57 AM.

Prophet of Telara

He cried and ragequit a lot on his Rogue. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Qia

Quote Originally Posted by Kirantor View Post
    As a warden rank 4 you cant survive 1 r8 rogue since besides your ****y hots you have no covenant, no insta heal, no detaunt and with a healing debuff on you you will be dead before you say: "i suck so bad i should have never posted on the forum claming i was a cleric where in fact i am a r1 rogue who just had his *** handed to him"

So go back to the forum and make more qq posts about clerics being op

BTW

"I already got "rid" of the Rogue. I started playing Cleric.

The Force is strong with you High Warlord AOE.

I bow before the High Warlord AOE as he is the god of AOEs."

This is your post from 2 days ago... no one will ever take you seriusly on this forum, ever...
    No, noone will ever take you seriously.
    At the moment I am running with this spec:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...cz.xEbtRtRsz.x

When I reach rank 6 (will be this week if it's whitefall/bg):
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...tRqz.VVr0z0V0z

So, my spec has detaunt, covenant. Heal debuff can be cleansed with "high waters" or normal cleanses.
    Stop with ********. If you can't play don't cry. I see so many fail Clerics in this game that I even rank 8. Half the Wardens are too dumb to realize you can put 4 orbs before the battle even begins. Just dumb people...

Note: Not responding to this will mark you as the greatest troll in the game.

EDIT: Those responses were troll responses to a player that said 51 Warlock "double tap" is OK. He also played Sorcerer in Warhammer which was the AOE king. So yes, I will troll a player that does nothing but overpowered AOE and say it's ok.
    Last edited by Qia; 09-22-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    Ip

Shadowlander

LMAO, I would love to see that. The kiting multiple enemies part is pro, I'd be willing to bet the multiple enemies you speak of (if that is even true) are low rank baddies. I have a rank 8 warrior that has yet to encounter a warden I couldn't kill solo (and do so quite easily and quickly). Proper timing of CC effects and healing debuff (lingering wounds) is all that is needed to plow through a warden. A rank 4 warden such as yourself, I'd give you 4 gcd's at best....

Qia

I do warfronts and see so many fail Clerics that cba to even cleanse.
    I see rank 8 Warden, get's Traitorous Influence and doesn't cleanse cause he is too dumb. He rather uses all healing skills and take away his mana.
    So so many fail players in this game that cry about everything. Cleric has insane survivability if you can just manage to not be braindead.

Ofc you can't survive 2 rank 8 rogues open on you if you have no buffs.
    What I pretty much meant was that 1 rogue opens on you, you knock him back. Second rogue opens, you detaunt him. After this there is no way the rogues can kill you. But this is probably too hard for you.
    Bads will be bads.

I will soon started posting videos on how overpowered cleric is: Duracell build, PvP healing, cleric tanking in tier 2 dungeons solo healing and so on.
    Ip

Qia

Quote Originally Posted by Nefariouz View Post
    LMAO, I would love to see that. The kiting multiple enemies part is pro, I'd be willing to bet the multiple enemies you speak of (if that is even true) are low rank baddies. I have a rank 8 warrior that has yet to encounter a warden I couldn't kill solo (and do so quite easily and quickly). Proper timing of CC effects and healing debuff (lingering wounds) is all that is needed to plow through a warden. A rank 4 warden such as yourself, I'd give you 4 gcd's at best....
    And? I have a warrior that fears you when you come close. If you come again I can just knockback or detaunt you.
    How dumb can you be?
    I am obviously not saying that I went into enemy team 1 vs 5 and then kited them. If I am the only healer in my group (which happened in IPP today against rank 8 players) I was kiting them around the entire room, getting los, also getting help from fear bombs. This is what I am talking about. This is what people cry about. Noone says wardens are overpowered because they run solo 1vs5 without dying. Noone can do that.

And no, you can't kill a rank 8 cleric solo. Seriously, you just can't.
    Ip

Ofc you can't survive 2 rank 8 rogues open on you if you have no buffs.
    What I pretty much meant was that 1 rogue opens on you, you knock him back. Second rogue opens, you detaunt him. After this there is no way the rogues can kill you. But this is probably too hard for you.
    Bads will be bads.
    The rogue you knock back just disappear from the map and end up on the other side of the map.
    Ya right. Keep boasting.
    In case you wonder, Rogue has snare , way to rift to you and your break free has CD.
    Last edited by Wawer; 09-22-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Qia

Quote Originally Posted by Kok View Post
    The rogue you knock back just disappear from the map and end up on the other side of the map.
    Ya right. Keep boasting.
    In case you wonder, Rogue has snare , way to rift to you and your break free has CD.
    Rogoe has a cleansable snare and you have "dissolution".
    Ip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast