+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battlegroup advice please!

Rift Disciple

Default Battlegroup advice please!

Im sick of 20m solo q's with no guardian competition in the Alsbeth battlegroup.
    Not sure what happened to the guardian pvpers there but they have dissapeared =(
    I swear I didnt do it.
    I blame Cime.
    Putting feelers out for NA battlegroups that have lower q's for defiants, with good competition in the games. Not one side constantly rolling the others.
    We have a pvp guild with about 10 rank 8s, with many other lower ranks.
    Talk to me my fellow Rift pvpers!
    What server are you from, what are the q's like, and how are the games??

Thanks!!
    Holy

if you find one let me know...queues for defiants this past weekend were horendous in the seastone/sunrest battlegroup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyterror View Post
    Putting feelers out for NA battlegroups that have lower q's for defiants
    The entire Defiant population of Rift is looking for the same thing.

The only way to save Rift's abysmal PvP imbalance and Q times is if Trion is smart enough to implement THIS IDEA asap.

faction vs faction was sooooooo 2004.

And even back then the faction vs faction vs faction was better.

When will Trion (and other developers) learn that the RPers will eat any crap relating to lore that you feed then and that gameplay is what really matters.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Rift Disciple

Im sick of 20m solo q's with no guardian competition in the Alsbeth battlegroup.
    Not sure what happened to the guardian pvpers there but they have dissapeared =(
    I swear I didnt do it.
    I blame Cime.
    Putting feelers out for NA battlegroups that have lower q's for defiants, with good competition in the games. Not one side constantly rolling the others.

Thanks!!
    Holy
    I find Sunrest to be the best over all. Problem is there are a rapidly increasing amount of rank 7-8 defiant game wide and its turning the tide even on the rp shards. Pretty soon it will be just as bad as the rest of the game.

Rift Disciple

Didnt I read somewhere that Trion is unable to merge all battlegroups for some reason or another?
    I think non faction pvp would be kinda fun. Especially when you go in vs your guildie lol.
    However, having Pines on the opposite team and having to kill him would make me cry a little bit.
    I hope something gets done soon though.
    After being annoyed at 20m q's last night I went looking for a new fun game.
    Came up empty handed and was even more annoyed. If only I liked FPS.
    IMO less QQ about imbalances and nerf this nerf that.
    More QQ about lack of games in pvp and wait times.
    The reality is.. imbalances wont matter if nobody is pvping and there are no games.

Telaran

I swear I didnt do it.
    I blame Cime.

Thanks!!
    Holy
    Dude I hear ya. But as a guardian that had to try and rank up vs the molinar and etal premads I just stoped pvp'ing all together. I can take a good asswooping, hell I am only rank 3 so getting beat does not bother me. But it was the soul smashing rudeness of the def's that turned me away from pvp. To many times I got spawn camped by smack talking ******s bouncing arround like ******s in thier rank 6-8 gear.

I mean really as a rank-3 I am not going to beat a rank-8 and I am fine with it. But do you really need to sit there and laugh letting me hit you to half health then 4 shot me and bounce 4 times and yell that I suck.

I should let it go and stop acting like a big baby and would if this was a rare thing...but dude you guys hurt my feelings. You won the war.

+ Reply to Thread