+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bugged NPC in PS

Rift Disciple

Default Bugged NPC in PS

didnt see a single post on this but its been bugging the hell out of me for months that bugged npc on gardian site that just simply cant be targeted or killed by aoe and sticks on healers during whole fight

i usaly have it on me during whole ps (yes i dont die a lot) preventing me from mounting and drinking as a healer its very annoying because if i want to drink means i got to run into defiants and kill myself to get rid of the npc

please trion fix it so that npc can be targeted its usaly around defi spawn area and is a caster mob

Ascendant

Yes I have seen this NPC numerous times on my fellow defiant players. It is indeed frustrating since it cannot be targetted and follows one player around the whole game.

I would also like to see slip away fixed in Scion. If I am fighting a guard lieutenant and I slip away, he will often follow me even when I am in stealth and continue beating on me. Fix plz. (This also happens in the open-world sometimes as well).
    Last edited by AceinHole; 09-20-2011 at 10:43 AM.

Yea, Alys Whiteshield. The good news is, if she's out hitting you, it's because you were spawn camping the Guards... Put bluntly, every time I've seen her in Scion, she's been the most effective member of the Guardian team.

The bugged npcs that you can't target are from the other teams spawn location so if you don't want to see them don't farm the other side as they spawn.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Rift Disciple

lol i usaly pick it up on the idol and not on there spawn point it just runs to me due to healing

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    The bugged npcs that you can't target are from the other teams spawn location so if you don't want to see them don't farm the other side as they spawn.
    Interesting how Trion throws this NPC in for the guardians, but I've never seen one when defiants get camped. Just sayin'.

Defiant have one. I usually tank it for 15 min.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Healix View Post
    Defiant have one. I usually tank it for 15 min.
    Hmm didn't know that. Either way it needs to go.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Wutangrza View Post
    Yea, Alys Whiteshield. The good news is, if she's out hitting you, it's because you were spawn camping the Guards... Put bluntly, every time I've seen her in Scion, she's been the most effective member of the Guardian team.
    If you've spawned Alys, then bravo sir, bravo. Keep up the good work bridge camping the short and stubby people. I love to watch Alys follow one of our healers around through the whole game. priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dissi View Post
    didnt see a single post on this but its been bugging the hell out of me for months that bugged npc on gardian site that just simply cant be targeted or killed by aoe and sticks on healers during whole fight

i usaly have it on me during whole ps (yes i dont die a lot) preventing me from mounting and drinking as a healer its very annoying because if i want to drink means i got to run into defiants and kill myself to get rid of the npc

please trion fix it so that npc can be targeted its usaly around defi spawn area and is a caster mob
    Noobs will be noobs. Its intended to stop you spawn camping.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Noobs will be noobs. Its intended to stop you spawn camping.
    Then it needs to come out and wipe the spawn campers and go back home. All it does now is keep someone from being able to drink.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Neither Zerena Karathi or Alys Whiteshield are intended to be hostile targets in Port Scion. I've added some additional safety measures that should stop them from gaining aggro, which should go live with 1.5.

If you continue to see this occur after the update please let us know. Thanks!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Neither Zerena Karathi or Alys Whiteshield are intended to be hostile targets in Port Scion. I've added some additional safety measures that should stop them from gaining aggro, which should go live with 1.5.

and thats why i love the rift team thank you so much

Telaran

Default --attention to detail--

Trion does pay attention to detail, and the fact they take the seconds to respond and inform the mass is very much appreciate.

While you are at it you should take the log out by the defiant starting point so I... er others can't jump off of it mounted and go to their starting spawn point and kill them when they hide and don't want to come down.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast