+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: veteran rewards...

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default veteran rewards...

    Had to laugh a bit about the veteran rewards. In the same patch that you guys are offering veterans wardrobe items, you are removing wardrobes from pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Check the notes. The "no wardrobe in PvP" is not making it to live.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

  3. #3
    Plane Walker dcndnts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    462

    Default

    they removed that change from the game . wardrobes stay as is for opposite factions again
    -Skavok - MaleViolence -

  4. #4
    Ascendant Rheven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    Good news on the wardrobe fail. It was bad idea IMHO. I'm glad Trion is listening.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Drude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcndnts View Post
    they removed that change from the game . wardrobes stay as is for opposite factions again
    Where did you read this? I have been looking around for some up to date notes.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...9-12-11-a.html

    This is all that I found

  6. #6
    Champion of Telara Adeezha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    Where did you read this? I have been looking around for some up to date notes.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...9-12-11-a.html

    This is all that I found
    http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...9-12-11-a.html

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Drude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    Had to laugh a bit about the veteran rewards. In the same patch that you guys are offering veterans wardrobe items, you are removing wardrobes from pvp.
    I guess that I am missing something. How could your wardrobe not showing in PVP be useful?

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Now if we could all rally and get Trion to drop the silly idea of nerfing Blood Thirsty into oblivion. I don't care if the carebears want it, most hardcore PVP'ers do NOT.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Credo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    I guess that I am missing something. How could your wardrobe not showing in PVP be useful?
    People like to wear crappy gear in their wardrobe thinking it will hide their rank (usually high). Honestly though I don't even look at the gear people are wearing I look at hitpoints.
    Even free cost too much now

  10. #10
    Ascendant Sorovos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    People like to wear crappy gear in their wardrobe thinking it will hide their rank (usually high). Honestly though I don't even look at the gear people are wearing I look at hitpoints.
    Same, I look at HP also.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    Where did you read this? I have been looking around for some up to date notes.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...9-12-11-a.html

    This is all that I found
    That's where the update is listed. Scroll down to the original note, and you'll see "Updated 9/19" and a note that it won't make it into the game.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

  12. #12
    Ascendant Satiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Cali
    Posts
    2,238

    Default

    Who ever in the history of Rift looked at gear to determine rank? I mean... Hp/buffs make it obvious in a split second.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

    Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    Who ever in the history of Rift looked at gear to determine rank? I mean... Hp/buffs make it obvious in a split second.
    Exactly. This whole discussion already happened in the general discussion board, with the vast majority opposing the change, and Trion has backed down and said it won't be in 1.5 when it goes live.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    I'm glad they reversed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  15. #15
    Ascendant Satiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Cali
    Posts
    2,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Exactly. This whole discussion already happened in the general discussion board, with the vast majority opposing the change, and Trion has backed down and said it won't be in 1.5 when it goes live.
    I don't call it "backing down".

    I actually like the whole situation. It shows Trion does listen to the players on issues we feel are important, while reminding us that they aren't afraid to change and improve on the game.

    But yeah. Discussion done to death. Carry on.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

    Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts