+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Codex Terrain Exploits. Fix them Trion.

Default Codex Terrain Exploits. Fix them Trion.

There are 2 spots in Codex that Ive seen Defiants exploiting to get right up onto the Guardian spawn. Then they immediately attack players who have just respawned or are still rebuffing after spawning. In game, Ive sent bug reports about this for weeks with no response. Ive reported players Ive spotted doing this with the same result. These same players are still playing and exploiting. Im bringing this to the forums as a last resort to put a fire under some devs so they'll get this hotfixed asap. The exploited spots are at both ends of the bridge from guardian spawn. Mounted Defiants easily climb up. I invite all defiants to find these spots and exploit away until Trion can no longer ignore this.
    Have a nice day. :-)
    Last edited by Holy Terror; 09-20-2011 at 07:15 AM.
    A computer once beat me at chess but it sure couldn't beat me at kick boxing.

Codex is full of easily exploited tactics. Guardians can sit under the Defiant bridge at the spawn area and knock us off the bridge, we lose half our life in fall damage and then the rest in a few GCDs when we are attacked. The Guardians have an easier time to get to Codex than the Defiants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Terror View Post
    I invite all defiants to find these spots and exploit away until Trion can no longer ignore this.
    Have a nice day. :-)
    I thank you for your kind offer but will respectfully decline... winning by exploit is a loss in my eyes and as much of a bar steward as I may be I do have some standards.
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

+ Reply to Thread