+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 10-49 WF Factions

Default Level 10-49 WF Factions

It seems to me that the factions for level 10-49 are kind of being wasted. The gear is OK but you can't get it until you have pretty much outgrown it. By the time that you are at the correct notoriety to get the gear, you can just buy PVP vendor goods that are better. I think that the notoriety for the factions of the first 3 WF's need to be adjusted and the requirements made lower. I have an R8 and still am not maxed out with the Black Garden faction. This might solve some of the gear issues with the lower level players and close the gap between those that have and those that have not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    It seems to me that the factions for level 10-49 are kind of being wasted. The gear is OK but you can't get it until you have pretty much outgrown it. By the time that you are at the correct notoriety to get the gear, you can just buy PVP vendor goods that are better. I think that the notoriety for the factions of the first 3 WF's need to be adjusted and the requirements made lower. I have an R8 and still am not maxed out with the Black Garden faction. This might solve some of the gear issues with the lower level players and close the gap between those that have and those that have not.
    I think basically this assume you are leveling with only PvP, its REALLY slow compared to instance and quest grinding but you can do it. What nerfs the idea however is that you can't get prestige until level 50 so even if you save up max cap favor (which is easy to do if you PvP all the way up) then you have nothing to spend it on because you need prestige.

I say, Prestige while you level, full gear sets instead of just 1 or 2 pieces on world pvp merchants. Slightly faster rep on the faction merchants in main towns.
    Last edited by Jorath; 09-20-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorath View Post
    I think basically this assume you are leveling with only PvP, its REALLY slow compared to instance and quest grinding but you can do it. What nerfs the idea however is that you can't get prestige until level 50 so even if you save up max cap favor (which is easy to do if you PvP all the way up) then you have nothing to spend it on because you need prestige.

I say, Prestige while you level, full gear sets instead of just 1 or 2 pieces on world pvp merchants. Slightly faster rep on the faction merchants in main towns.
    I refuse to quest grind for these factions. PVP is the only way that you should be able to level these factions. Trion should adjust this gear to fit more of the 40- new 50 level player needs in PVP IMO and give prestige from level 10 on. This easy change would make a difference.

+ Reply to Thread