+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiant cluster that breaks even

Telaran

Default Defiant cluster that breaks even

Does such a thing exist? Getting bored with going 1-22 yesterday & 3-20 the day before. During the week things don't seem to change either. Cluster I am on the Defiant are just out geared and don't do much in the way of teamwork so we lose, repeatedly. It's boring & a big bucket full of not fun. I'm p5, halfway to p6.

Is there a cluster where Defiant wins just 40% of the time? 50% would be ideal but that's probably a pipe dream. Hell, at this point 30% would be an improvement. TIA.

I'm on Wolfsbane and we seem to be pretty competitive with each other. There are always the premade ******bags that you have to deal with but every server has those.

In the 30's wfs it's pretty even on Molinar at night... I'll have to check back later to report on the 50s ;)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Llars View Post
    In the 30's wfs it's pretty even on Molinar at night... I'll have to check back later to report on the 50s ;)
    Lulz. level 30 PVP does not even belong here. The OP is talking about lvl 50 WF's obv. It's a different animal and cannot be compared.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    I'm on Wolfsbane and we seem to be pretty competitive with each other. There are always the premade ******bags that you have to deal with but every server has those.

Serious? When I used to FPS I'd always hop on servers with friends and sometimes we'd join the same team. It's crazy, people just dealt with it but never bothered. omfg you guys are from the same clan, this is BS! It's just freaking mind blowing coming from a game where when you saw people from the same clan or some good friends join a server that you knew it was going to get fun and have challenging opponents to a game where people call coherent players that like to play with each other derogatory names I can't type on this forum anyway. Seriously, what the junk.

I swear I am going to have a break down reading these boards. I have never seen so many people who can't take a freaking loss in a video game with stride and even will continue to blame irrelevant things or attack individuals over it. I'm almost 25, so when I was playing these "FPS" days it was a decade ago, and people weren't nearly as mad or illogical and blaming everything they can think of and making so many personal attacks. Is this the new generation that is coming after mine?
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-19-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Rift Master

Ez mode defiant pvp... Most shards?

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Serious? When I used to FPS I'd always hop on servers with friends and sometimes we'd join the same team. It's crazy, people just dealt with it but never bothered. omfg you guys are from the same clan, this is BS! It's just freaking mind blowing coming from a game where when you saw people from the same clan or some good friends join a server that you knew it was going to get fun and have challenging opponents to a game where people call coherent players that like to play with each other derogatory names I can't type on this forum anyway. Seriously, what the junk.

I swear I am going to have a break down reading these boards. I have never seen so many people who can't take a freaking loss in a video game with stride and even will continue to blame irrelevant things or attack individuals over it. I'm almost 25, so when I was playing these "FPS" days it was a decade ago, and people weren't nearly as mad or illogical and blaming everything they can think of and making so many personal attacks. Is this the new generation that is coming after mine?
    I stand by my statement. A team using vent in a WF against a PUG that talks **** to the other team. When playing FPS games, it's the same thing. A group of 8 guys playing a pug and rolling them. Wow. What an accomplishment with your friends. That is the type of thing that happens over...and over...and over. People are turned off by the entire thing and just stop queing. That is where the **** talking comes in because they are tired of it in case you couldn't figure that part out. If you want to play "competitive" teams, feel free to play against other premades. I couldn't think of a more competitive option. We both know that won't happen.

+ Reply to Thread