+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team A and B instead of defiants vs guardians...?

Telaran

Default Team A and B instead of defiants vs guardians...?

The issue adressed by this would be ques to warfronts that can be much longer for defiants or guardians depending on the number of players currently logged on respective side.

What if all players were put in a pool and just divided into A and B sides instead?

Wouldn't that
    * shorten que times to virtually zero
    * improve warfront balancing through the general randomness it would bring on team setups faction wise
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by zoofar View Post
    The issue adressed by this would be ques to warfronts that can be much longer for defiants or guardians depending on the number of players currently logged on respective side.

What if all players were put in a pool and just divided into A and B sides instead?

Wouldn't that
    * improve warfront balancing through the general randomness it would bring on team setups faction wise
    ?
    Stop QQing and roll Guardian, instant pops on Sunrest. You just have to worry about getting zerged since everyone and their mother rolls Defiant. I knew when I rolled Guardian that I would be outnumbered, thats why I chose it.
    Last edited by Jorath; 09-19-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Telaran

It's not a QQ. It's a thought. There is a difference.

It's not a QQ. It's a thought. There is a difference.

I know, just trolling. everyone complains about server pop but they all rolled Defiant. I think I remember in war or some other game where the outnumbered faction got faster exp and stuff. honestly to adjust que times they should allow faction changing and in the meantime do the buffs until the factions even out on each server. If your in the PvP Daily zone and 50 you should get a buff for every like 10-20 more defiants in the zone then guardians, like 10% more HP and damage or something like that. Kinda like that buff you got in WoW WotLK PVP zone.

Wouldn't that
    ?
    Who wants to get stuck with the ****** bags that I talk **** to on the same team? Things are fine the way that they are. Que times for us are less than 5 min usually.

Ascendant

Community/rivalry is a good thing in MMO's, but sadly it's going to the ****ter.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Community/rivalry is a good thing in MMO's, but sadly it's going to the ****ter.
    indeed and more so on non cross server systems ofc.

Just struck me it would be fun to sometimes end up in the same team as the guys you usually play against. Kind of All Star Hockey Team Pvp-wise ^^. Maybe an event for valentines weekend

+ Reply to Thread