+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Trion You Have Been Warned

Default Trion You Have Been Warned

Your PvP is broken .... I am sick of being killed by a warrior in 3 sec and healer can spam healing and Dot me too death. Its not fun.

I will not re-roll another toon .... Its not fun and if you are not going to fix this your organization will fail. I am already considering new game to invest my time in.

If this is not fixed in 1.5 then you can keep your OP warriors and just let them battle each other because no one will want to pay or invest into another toon.

I also don't care about the rude remarks about this tread ... It will show the true colors of Trion community.

You can keep your OP warriors because .... Trion if you sleep with a dog then you are going to wake up with fleas. I would like to see there Warrior population pay Trion Salary because if things don't change that all there is going to me WARRIORS.

PVP is not fun. 3 sec kill on all rank 4 gear is ridicules.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLERZ View Post
    on all rank 4 gear
    I'm pretty sure that's your problem right there.

If you're a rogue don't worry most people will qq about you next patch, and if you're a mage this is what you have to look forward to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH8TwQUzCeo
    Last edited by Vaine; 09-19-2011 at 07:30 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by KILLERZ View Post

I will not re-roll another toon .... Its not fun and if you are not going to fix this your organization will fail. I am already considering new game to invest my time in.

I also don't care about the rude remarks about this tread ... It will show the true colors of Trion community.

Which one is the true colors of the community? You crying or me saying QQ?

Also, will Trion receive a KILLERZ infraction point if they keep this up?
    Last edited by Swordfishy; 09-19-2011 at 07:40 AM.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Rift Disciple

The fact that you are only P4 (Prestige Rank 4) is 90% of the issue here, and has absolutely nothing to do with Warriors or any other calling for that matter. ANY P8s are going to kill you, easily. It's just a simple fact of the PvP game mechanics. While Trion has rejected the suggestion to bracket the ranks, they did at least normalize Valor across all gear ranks. You probably don't even realize how much tougher it was before that, which most of us who are P8 had to experience. If you're willing to stick it out, you'll see a remarkable difference when you're in full P6 gear. If not, then I wish you luck in your next MMO.
    Graymane the Reaper
    R40 Guardian Warrior

This is helpful and insightful. With all this information you've giving Trion, they'll surely go and fix everything!

Sarcasm aside, this thread is pointless. You expect change yet you don't give any constructive feedback on what needs to be changed. Because you seem too incompetent to formulate a good post, I'll go ahead and give you some pointers on how to post a constructive thread.

1) Paragraphs are your friend. Don't post a sentence then start a whole new paragraph when you're talking about the same thing. Paragraphs should consist of a specific topic, while the essay itself should be the general topic. Don't talk about Warriors and Clerics in the same Paragraph. Talk about what you don't like about Warriors, giving all your ideas, then start a new paragraph to talk about what you don't like about Clerics.

2) Ideas should be clear and consistent in the post. Don't type incomplete sentences where the reader has no idea what the major issue is. For example, instead of just saying, "Warriors are too OP," say, "I feel Warriors are a little overpowered because they have some off global cooldown abilities that can fire off instantaneously with other abilities. I think a good fix for this, is still have those abilities off the global cooldown, but instead give them an internal cooldown so they all can't be casted at once. Since they have a 6 second cooldown, it shouldn't effect PvE very much at all, while removing the high burst Warriors get in Warfronts."

3) Read the patch notes, and do your research. If you're going to complain about a class being over powered, consider reading up on the class, so you have a better grasp of the problems you're facing.

4) Know your class, and what you can and can't do against a warrior or cleric. Look through your souls and skills, and see if there are abilities you've forgotten about that might help in cases against certain specs. Take for example the Riftblade's abilities Planar Blade. If the Warrior crits, they get a refresh on the cooldowns for two gap closing abilities, which is very annoying to ranged class combinations. Now let's look at the Rogue. Since the Rogue has an ability in one of it's soul trees to remove buffs (eradicate), perhaps that would be a good counter to Riftblades if you can keep the buff off.

Now, of course there will be other underlying problems with Marksman VS Riftblade, but if you can learn both of these callings (note: Callings, not class build), you'll have a better understanding of the major issues and what you can do to solve the problem. If you can't find a build, and can't theory craft a fight where your abilities do what they're suppose to and at the right time, then you have a problem that warrants a forum post.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

that flame was worth of a clap

because it's true
    Last edited by Vaine; 09-19-2011 at 07:44 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Shadowlander

Killerz is his name and Killing is his game!

Rift Disciple

I'm a P4/5 rogue and I don't get killed in 3 seconds by p8 warriors.

Maybe you're just not that good at your class.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Killerz is his name and not Killing warriors is his game!
    Fixed it for him
    Last edited by Swordfishy; 09-19-2011 at 07:47 AM.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

I wonder if his name is Killer-Z or killers with a z at the end.

If its the 2nd thing, he could be a one man army and TRION should take this post seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

You deserve the new level of awesomeness for this threat - ROFLCOPTER

Make a marksman there buddy

Yeah An R8 will kill almost anything pretty fast. Also depending on your class vs the warrior you are fighting makes all the diffrence. Example void night vs most mages = death fast. Using the right tools for the job will reverse that outcome. Im R8 and I have 3 PVP specs I run depending on who is on the other team If I find certain classes that I am having issues with I change to my less dps but more survial or my CC spec and all my issues go away. L2P

My two cents: at least take a look at warrior's EHP right now. It's one thing to be able to push people over, and I'm not saying warrior's shouldn't have survivability, but geared warriors are able to "go deep" and 1v10 a team for like 15 seconds, kill one player, then hop back to their healers before the opposing team can kill them. It's really frustrating for the team getting "hero-classed".

Their action econ could also use some evaluation, the GCD is a good idea, having 5 moves off of it subverts the entire point of having a GCD and is the root cause for a lot of the QQ (warrior charged into me and killed me in <2 GCD's). There's nothing you can do when you're dead inside of a few GCD's because you made the mistake of picking a class where the GCD is actually meaningful.

I think I could fix PvP in a single patch:
    1) Do what I mention above^
    2) Fix the double tick exploit on Devouring Shadows (give DS a cooldown equal to its channel time)
    3) Buff rogues broadly but nerf the hell out of that build that lets them run at +1000000% run speed while being unsnarable/immune to magic/teleporting all over the place.
    4) Examine Warden healing in PvP, it's one thing to be a mobile healer, but they literally never have to stop to cast; I think they're a bit too effective.
    5) Chlorolock could probably use a looking at.
    6) Give Cabalist a buff similar to "shadow form" from the shadow priest in WoW. The purpose of this buff would be to 1: increase cabalist damage a smidge, 2: increase their survivability a bit, 3: make it so they can't heal for 1/3 of their damage. If cabalists are going to top damage meters (which is fine, the damage is spread across the entire team and isn't really that effective at "killing" when compared to warriors/mages) then they shouldn't also be able to come in #2 or #2 on healing.

There, every class rebalanced, PvP in a much better state. You're welcome, Trion!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's your problem right there.
    Im pretty sure that isn't his probalem since Valor was normalized
    Necromancer till the day i die!

R4 and having fun.

Provide real usable feedback to change minds and influence the games staff. Perhaps your just venting and that has it's place, just don't point at the post and say "see they never listen to my viewpoint".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast