+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By generatedname
  • 1 Post By Rakkasa
  • 1 Post By Radamanthys

Thread: broke game

Soulwalker

Default broke game

ok again i will try and help out , xping is a bit on the slow side , pvp is so outa wack i dont pvp any more its just that stupid , warriors are so OP its just a waste of time , 8 tirs of pvp gear is stupid should only be maybe 3 at most , i dunno wtf is up with your random instance , at lev 20 i did the same 1 tell lev 30 then at lev 30 i did the same one allllll the way to lev 40 then at lev 48 i think is what it was i got to see a new 1 wow your random Qing for instance is lame as hell lol what i wold like to see is this , the option of being albe to make a lev 50 toon from the start , F the grind of leving , its not fun never has been never will be , take a poll of your player base ask these questions , pvp tone down the warriors dps a lot period , there should be only 3 Tirs of pvp gear not 8 , combine your servers down quite a bit , waiting 3 hrs to get into a instance at lev 50 is just Fing wrong , more pvp battle grounds , this game atm really give me the feel of a watered down wow , if you stay the course your on now , your game will be a epic fail , did you take the clowns out of work that used to work for warhammer or aion and hire them to work for you ? fix your game pls , i need something to play tell SWGtor come out, im wow brain dead and cant take it any more . now all you wanna be clowns have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty007 View Post
    ok again i will try and help out , xping is a bit on the slow side , pvp is so outa wack i dont pvp any more its just that stupid , warriors are so OP its just a waste of time , 8 tirs of pvp gear is stupid should only be maybe 3 at most , i dunno wtf is up with your random instance , at lev 20 i did the same 1 tell lev 30 then at lev 30 i did the same one allllll the way to lev 40 then at lev 48 i think is what it was i got to see a new 1 wow your random Qing for instance is lame as hell lol what i wold like to see is this , the option of being albe to make a lev 50 toon from the start , F the grind of leving , its not fun never has been never will be , take a poll of your player base ask these questions , pvp tone down the warriors dps a lot period , there should be only 3 Tirs of pvp gear not 8 , combine your servers down quite a bit , waiting 3 hrs to get into a instance at lev 50 is just Fing wrong , more pvp battle grounds , this game atm really give me the feel of a watered down wow , if you stay the course your on now , your game will be a epic fail , did you take the clowns out of work that used to work for warhammer or aion and hire them to work for you ? fix your game pls , i need something to play tell SWGtor come out, im wow brain dead and cant take it any more . now all you wanna be clowns have at it.
    You really need to take your ritalin.

xping is a bit on the slow side
    Thank god you put this first so I could stop reading there.

i need something to play tell SWGtor come out, im wow brain dead and cant take it any more .
    Haha, you have a nasty surprise ahead.

Ascendant

fix your game pls , i need something to play tell SWGtor come out, im wow brain dead and cant take it any more .
    i need something to play tell SWGtor come out, im wow brain dead and cant take it any more .
    i need something to play tell SWGtor come out, im wow brain dead
    im wow brain dead
    im brain dead
    I can tell.

Ascendant

i thought it was a very well written and carefully constructed post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    i thought it was a very well written and carefully constructed post
    Lmao, I think I broke something important inside my body.

Quite clearly you are the OG clown. I couldn't "out clown" you if I tried.
    Last edited by Verlaina; 09-18-2011 at 10:49 PM.

AAAAAAAAAH!!! My eyes!!!

I fixed your text for you:

okagainiwiltryandhelpout,xpingisabitontheslowside, pvpissooutawackidontpvpanymoreitsjustthatstupid,wa rriorsaresoOPitsjustawasteoftime,8tirsofpvpgeariss tupidshouldonlybemaybe3atmost,idunnowtfisupwithyou rrandoinstance,atlev20ididthesame1telllev30thenatl ev30ididthesameoneallllllthewaytolev40thenatlev48i thinkiswhatitwasigottoseeanew1wowyourrandomQingfor instanceislameashelllolwhatiwoldliketoseeisthis,th eoptionofbeingalbetomakealev50toonfromthestart,Fth egrindofleving,itsnotfunneverhasbeenneverwillbe,ta keapollofyourplayerbaseaskthesequestions,pvptonedo wnthewarriorsdpsalotperiod,thereshouldbeonly3Tirso fpvpgearnot8,combineyourserversdownquiteabit,waiti ng3hrstogetintoainstanceatlev50isjustFingwrong,mor epvpbattlegrounds,thisgameatmreallygivemethefeelof awatereddownwow,ifyoustaythecourseyouronnow,yourga mewillbeaepicfail,didyoutaketheclownsoutofworkthat usedtoworkforwarhammeroraionandhirethemtoworkforyo u?fixyourgamepls,ineedsomethingtoplaytellSWGtorcom eout,imwowbraindeadandcanttakeitanymore.nowallyouw annabeclownshaveatit.

YES i am bored @ work.

Prophet of Telara

Jagga jagga waiaiaiai kaikiki ben derki?
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

This is only the second post the OP has made and I see the first one was just as clearly written as this one!

Can't wait for the third one ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

+ Reply to Thread