+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Suineg

Thread: Scion is really bad

Default Scion is really bad

Just got farmed by Defiant. 150 vs 40 kills. 5400 favor vs 1300 favor. Took 25 minutes to finish. They never capped bridge so that noobs would continue to spawn there and they continued to farm them. They slowed down capping stones so they could continue to farm.

There is no way to concede warfronts. This needs to be enabled or people will continue to exploit this idiocy.

Please figure out a fix. I tried playing this a couple times this weekend and simply logged off of Rift because of this...
    Corky - P8 Mage
    Kim - P5 Rogue
    Billy - P4 Cleric

Server: Seastone, Guild: Hot Shots

Just had a game where us guardians got 250 kills to defiants 50.

With that being said it sounds like your team was bad you can't blame that on Scion.
    Last edited by Baramos; 09-18-2011 at 09:45 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Without pointing fingers anywhere, I'd like to ask you guys what you would do if you were Trion and there were threads that said "I hate scion cause it has nothing to do with pvp" and "I hate scion because it turned into a pure brunt pvp fest the entire time".

These are the kind of games you save soul recall for.
    Last edited by baph; 09-18-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Telaran

This is why there is a time limit on the game.

Problem is solved.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by wfsaxton View Post
    Just got farmed by Defiant. 150 vs 40 kills. 5400 favor vs 1300 favor. Took 25 minutes to finish. They never capped bridge so that noobs would continue to spawn there and they continued to farm them. They slowed down capping stones so they could continue to farm.

There is no way to concede warfronts. This needs to be enabled or people will continue to exploit this idiocy.

Please figure out a fix. I tried playing this a couple times this weekend and simply logged off of Rift because of this...
    I was in 250vs50, 50vs200 and 150vs150 games as well during the weekend. Sometimes one team is dominating, sometimes the other and sometimes it's pretty even.

With that being said, I would implement an invulnerability buff lasting for 3-4 seconds after respawning.

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    These are the kind of games you save soul recall for.
    Or jump off the bridge before you respawn if recall is on CD
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Alternatively, you can troll your own team and get that 51warlord to pull large numbers of guardians/defiants into the area next to your rez so that they can rez farm you in your rez

Not like I did that or anything... *innocent*

Quote Originally Posted by TehFrank View Post
    Alternatively, you can troll your own team and get that 51warlord to pull large numbers of guardians/defiants into the area next to your rez so that they can rez farm you in your rez

Not like I did that or anything... *innocent*
    Or you can just jump off the log up into your base. They really need to fix that.

-NyanCat
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

This is why you don't cap the bridge.

Telaran

A recall. its not gonna be offten you will get into a WF you just cant stand and your recall also is down.
    not offten with all the teleports this game has i almost never use my recall in a days play.

also the bridge i see ppl farm the bridge alot i dont understand why ppl dont just jump off the side of the bridge if they are clearly at the point were they are getting farmed. jump off the bridge it will insta teleport you to the starting location. ... . .

now you know its fixed. you can log back in =p

Ascendant

Just run off the bridge while you are still in your soul form. You'll pop over to your team respawn point and resurrect there.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

Rift Disciple

Just got farmed by Defiant. 150 vs 40 kills. 5400 favor vs 1300 favor. Took 25 minutes to finish. They never capped bridge so that noobs would continue to spawn there and they continued to farm them. .
    If you move away from bridge while a ghost far enough so timer goes away you will pop at your starting point
    Last edited by Miffo; 09-19-2011 at 12:26 PM.

As other have said just move away from the bridge in soul form, you return to your spawn, job done.

Rift Master

I love these games, nothing beats bridge farming rank 1s...

Isn't this what end game pvp is about?

+ Reply to Thread