+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: bug/suggestion - soul recall.

Shadowlander

Default bug/suggestion - soul recall.

I was in a Port Scion match today, that my team was winning. I accidentally opportunity-proc casted soul recall, returning me to Meridian.

Not sure if you could say that's 'as intended', but I'd like if soul recall couldn't be used inside a warfront.

Yeah, and it doesn't apply the debuff if you use it to port out.

I don't understand why you can't use an opp proc to mount. That would be awesome.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Prophet of Telara

Please don't nerf my insta recall because you misclicked/keybind soul recall next to Devouring Shadows
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Quote Originally Posted by Digits View Post
    Please don't nerf my insta recall because you misclicked/keybind soul recall next to Devouring Shadows
    Troll moar. You're good at it.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Prophet of Telara

Thanks! But seriously, I don't personally want it changed because someone accidentally used it.
    Last edited by Digits; 09-18-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Thanks! But seriously, I don't personally want it changed because someone accidentally used it.
    Yeah, someone accidentally found an exploit, therefore it shouldn't be fixed because it was an accident.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Quote Originally Posted by YenTheFirst View Post
    I was in a Port Scion match today, that my team was winning. I accidentally opportunity-proc casted soul recall, returning me to Meridian.

Not sure if you could say that's 'as intended', but I'd like if soul recall couldn't be used inside a warfront.
    You want to change a skill mechanic because you accidentally clicked it during a wf? Isn't it just as likely that you will accidentally click it while out questing in the world? Perhaps you should consider moving the button to a 2nd hot bar or putting it out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    You want to change a skill mechanic because you accidentally clicked it during a wf? Isn't it just as likely that you will accidentally click it while out questing in the world? Perhaps you should consider moving the button to a 2nd hot bar or putting it out of the way.

I believe he wants it fixed because you can use it inside a WF and not get the 15min debuff for leaving.
    Last edited by A Mage; 09-18-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Quote Originally Posted by A Mage View Post
    I believe he wants it fixed because you can use it inside a WF and not get the 15min debuff for leaving.
    And everybody is saying... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

C'mon, it's once an hour. Using it is like applying a 60 min debuff to yourself, cough... far worse than a 15 min debuff.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    And everybody is saying... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

C'mon, it's once an hour. Using it is like applying a 60 min debuff to yourself, cough... far worse than a 15 min debuff.
    Oic.

HAHA JK Trion! I was joking! It doesn't work! HAHA
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

It's a good thing the OP didn't ask for it to be changed at all.

Little guilty conscious anyone? Lol.

OP says - I accidentally clicked it in a WF...Can we maybe make it so you can't cast soul recall in a WF

MAN THEY BETTER NOT ALLOW MY SOUL RECALL OPPORTUNITY PROCS TO NOT WORK ANYMORE CAUSE SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE

Sounds like you guys already feel like it's a loophole that shouldn't be in. He didn't say it shouldn't work that way, but you guys are implying your scared of Trion realizing it does.

Just sayin'.

My personal opinion? Working as intended. But it's funny that everyone is worried about it when the OP didn't even ask for opportunity procs to not work on soul recalls.
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-18-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's a good thing the OP didn't ask for it to be changed at all.

Little guilty conscious anyone? Lol.

OP says - I accidentally clicked it in a WF...Can we maybe make it so you can't cast soul recall in a WF

MAN THEY BETTER NOT ALLOW MY SOUL RECALL OPPORTUNITY PROCS TO NOT WORK ANYMORE CAUSE SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE

Sounds like you guys already feel like it's a loophole that shouldn't be in. He didn't say it shouldn't work that way, but you guys are implying your scared of Trion realizing it does.

Just sayin'.

My personal opinion? Working as intended. But it's funny that everyone is worried about it when the OP didn't even ask for opportunity procs to not work on soul recalls.
    Did you not read the whole thread?
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Yeah I read the whole thread. OP said he doesn't think soul recall should work in WF's. Everyone all of a sudden jumped to saying "I don't want a mechanic changed because someone made a mistake" basically. As I said, guilty conscious anyone? Nobody said anything about changing a mechanic or even suggested it is a loophole. But the fact he pointed out simply that he casted an insta soul recall with an opportunity proc people are getting scared like he pointed out an exploit.

I made a thread about soul recalls in WF's a long time ago anyway. Consensus was - it's an hour recast, who cares.
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-18-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Ascendant

One "get out of this horse**** warfront free card" per hour is awesome and should remain in the game, IMO.

Get queued into a Black Garden where my team is wearing PvE greens and blues against R8 enemies? Not sticking around for this garbage, /recall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I try to make everything I say signature worthy.

Shadowlander

fwiw, I was specific in what I asked - I think you shouldn't be able to soul recall out of a warfront, insta-proc or no.

I don't want anyone taking away my "mage slip away" .

--

Also, it's the first and only time I've left a WF early. If you quit early, you deserve the debuff, 'cus some poor soul is going to lose their place in the queue to come in to a hopeless situation.
    There's nothing "better" than waiting 10-15 minutes for Whitefall, only to come in as the Guardians are running in their 3rd stone. And then get to queue again.

That, of course, is a separate issue.
    Last edited by YenTheFirst; 09-18-2011 at 09:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast