+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Least Amount Of Skill Calling

Rift Master

Default The Least Amount Of Skill Calling

Cleric have the biggest crutch of all callings AND keeps getting buffed. When other callings/souls get nurfed and Clerics don't that's a buff!

Why dose Trion feel Clerics need such a huge crutch? Why do you play Cleric a calling that is boosted?

Soulwalker

A cleric killed you didnt it?
    comon admit it

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Cleric have the biggest crutch of all callings AND keeps getting buffed. When other callings/souls get nurfed and Clerics don't that's a buff!

Why dose Trion feel Clerics need such a huge crutch? Why do you play Cleric a calling that is boosted?
    There there

Show us on the dollie where the bad cleric touched you......

Prophet of Telara

Yeah man, they should nerf healing and reduce Cabalist aoe. I can only hope 1.4 comes out soon! I wonder if Hammerknell will be bug free... Wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Clerics are fine. The damage can be healed through by good healers (same as Devouring Shadows). Healers get absolutely ****ed by the 8 second silence and 8 second fear bomb which I'm still convinced is bugged sometimes and bypasses immunity timers.

They still get messed up by Warrior trains.

It's not easy, or particularly rewarding at times, to be a Cleric sometimes.

Let them have their spec that posts huge scoreboard numbers but don't really have a game-changing impact outside of PoS where both sides insist on throwing their bodies at Bridge.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

The least amount of skill calling is that one where people do stuff that kills me. Yeah. I hate it so much, it really needs a nerf because it prevents me from winning sometimes. And when I can't win, we've got problems, cause I'm the best player there is.

But not good enough to get past that stuff people do that kills me. That stuff is just plain overpowered.

[/PvP forums]

Rift Disciple

I'm assuming that crutch you speak of is healing?

IMO clerics take some of the most skill. I think rogues take the least, pretty easy to play them. OR maybe its personal style. I can kill way more people on my rogue than I ever could on my healer. I actually don't think I ever have killed someone 1 v 1 on my cleric. But I can smash out daily 25 kill quests with a garbage 21 infil slip away spec throughout a day. Cleric juggles more. Rogues have the biggest safety net of all the classes. Rogues don't even have a concept of power management. It just regens and we use it as it comes most the time. Our GCD is faster than clerics. All that junk, way easier class.
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-17-2011 at 11:48 PM.

While I've been ticked at times getting two shot by Cabbies, I never thought of Clerics as the Calling requiring the least skill...

While many of the Sham builds are the easiest Cleric builds to play, they still take more skill than Warriors...

So no, Cleric would not be my least skill Calling.

Then again, I'd have a difficult time doing it by Calling - well, unless you went with a single build from a Calling and then labeled the whole Calling based on that...

If that were the case, I'd unfortunately go with this:

Rogue > Cleric > Warrior > Mage
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    While I've been ticked at times getting two shot by Cabbies, I never thought of Clerics as the Calling requiring the least skill...

While many of the Sham builds are the easiest Cleric builds to play, they still take more skill than Warriors...

So no, Cleric would not be my least skill Calling.

Then again, I'd have a difficult time doing it by Calling - well, unless you went with a single build from a Calling and then labeled the whole Calling based on that...

Rogue > Cleric > Warrior > Mage
    You're saying mage is the easiest? HAHAHAHAHA
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    I said this:

"Then again, I'd have a difficult time doing it by Calling - well, unless you went with a single build from a Calling and then labeled the whole Calling based on that...

Rogue > Cleric > Warrior > Mage"

51 Lock... requires the least skill. So if one were to judge a Calling by a single build from within that Calling, yes - Mage would end up at the bottom.

If one were to judge a Calling by a build requiring the most skill, Mage would end up at the top.

We were discussing least skill, so unfortunately Mage ended up at the bottom.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    I dunno, spamming devouring shadows is hard. You have to actually hover that yellow netting over players, you can't just jam a rock in your 1 key.

I feel your pain.

If I was a moderator, this would be one of the first threads to get deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    While I've been ticked at times getting two shot by Cabbies,
    What the hell class do you play that you're getting 2 shot by cabalists?
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Lol buffed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast