Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: DPS clerics and warfronts

Soulwalker

Default DPS clerics and warfronts

Are you tired of seeing numerous dps clerics in your warfront...only to be rolled like the prom queen . You ask nicely for em to switch and they give you "i pay so I can play how I want" line and you still keep losing.

Well lets put some perspective on this childish retort for starter. If you are a serious PVP'er this is your raid. For pve'ers they go to an instance and build a raid up and when you join that raid they have control over you for those 3 or 4 hours of what spec you play and what you do to be successful.

So this warfield is a serious pvp'ers RAID!!! You got that you casuals? So I will offer a solution..when asked to switch to healing please do it.

Now for the fix that is a little harder to do. Ask the raid to all report afk your little jerk of a dps cleric or 2 or 3 of em..and bam an hour long to think about switching next time. I fyou people want to start being better as a team in wf's this will go along way. You will start geting one or 2 to switch to heals and give you a fighting chance to win.

Get hit by a bus.
    M'Nope.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Deathclutch View Post
    Are you tired of seeing numerous dps clerics in your warfront...only to be rolled like the prom queen . You ask nicely for em to switch and they give you "i pay so I can play how I want" line and you still keep losing.

Well lets put some perspective on this childish retort for starter. If you are a serious PVP'er this is your raid. For pve'ers they go to an instance and build a raid up and when you join that raid they have control over you for those 3 or 4 hours of what spec you play and what you do to be successful.

So this warfield is a serious pvp'ers RAID!!! You got that you casuals? So I will offer a solution..when asked to switch to healing please do it.

Now for the fix that is a little harder to do. Ask the raid to all report afk your little jerk of a dps cleric or 2 or 3 of em..and bam an hour long to think about switching next time. I fyou people want to start being better as a team in wf's this will go along way. You will start geting one or 2 to switch to heals and give you a fighting chance to win.
    I challenge you to ever outdamage me on my DPS cleric. If clerics are out DPSing you, then it is you that should switch to heals or support. IF your class doesn't have that, then reroll as something that does, because you obviously fail at the class you are currently playing.

I just hope you run ALL THE TIMES either subdue tank, bard or chloro (depending on your class ofc) and dare you ever join as a dps into a WF, then ... maybe then ... AND if you pay my focking subs you can tell me what role I have to play.

On a side note, I have support, heal specs on every toon I play and switch to it(even tho I clearly prefer to dps), if I see we're short and still hope for some others to do the same from time to time.

Plane Walker

I'm consistently in the top 2 (and often #1) for heals in every WF I run with my current pre-50 cleric project: Justicar/Shaman/0 pt. Warden.

Don't let the little sword icon fool you.
    Last edited by Karuna; 09-17-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Soulwalker

QQ then roll a healer or ****.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Gazrael View Post
    Get hit by a bus.
    Bus Shock? Worked on Tseric!
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Plane Touched
    Septica 86 Sorc, Nikola 95 DOK, Karak Norn
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/display.php?user=segro

Default Ignorance

What about those damn dps mages that won't switch to chloromancer...or those damn dps rogues that won't switch to bard.

Report them all afk so that you can teach them a lesson regarding your "serious pvp philosophy"..maybe you'll be the only one left in the warfront, but think of the satisfaction you'll get.

Nevermind that they may be racking up the most dps and kills as a cleric, report them afk anyway..it's not about effectiveness, it's about singling out one of the three classes that can heal and making an example of them.

You go girl!

Rift Chaser

1. You didn't roll a healing class, or you don't choose to roll with some sort of healing spec. Rogues tend to be the worst for this, and some of the loudest complainers. Please chastise every rogue you see in your WF not in bard.

2. The forums are full of whines about CAB damage output, and how crazy it is. So, you want this crazy damage output DPS machine, to change out of that spec, and heal you, so you can do your crappy DPS...that's thinking about the raid alright.

3. The concept of "dps" cleric is like an IQ test for the other players. Just because there isn't a little green cross next to their name, doesn't mean they aren't healing. There are plenty of cleric specs that put out a LOT of HPS that don't show up as a "healer".

The real reason you probably got rolled, was because there were more higher rank warriors on the other team. This game is still count warriors, determine winner. Keep track for yourself, it's well over a 90% outcome.

Trying to micromanage everyone elses playstyle, while you chose a selfish one, is pretty laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Karuna View Post
    I'm consistently in the top 2 (and often #1) for heals in every WF I run with my current pre-50 cleric project: Justicar/Shaman/0 pt. Warden.

Don't let the little sword icon fool you.
    I love it when people assume the sword icon = no healing. I got chewed out last night for not switching to a healing role when in fact my Chloro is only a few points behind my dps soul in that build. I got the last laugh when at the end of the match the scoreboard showed me being #1 in heals with almost double the amount of the next highest healer.
    Shiadra, Shiasha, Facemoth, and Fimhira
    <Wandering Idiot>
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Bandit Hideout and Silverwood Playground

Telaran

The more i read post like OP the less i wanna to heal. Because of idiot dps who have no clue what they are doing.

Codex. i start healer. I am the only one. Our dps are unable to kill anyone and much less focus on healer.

we are loosing 100-400. And i am standing in codex healing some useless dps. We are not controlling any points .I ask twice in raid chat:" can you give the lead , please".I contact the leader in tell no answer. So all warfront no marks.

I get tired of that, leave codex swicth to dps. A decent DPS warrior joins he team. I pair with him and make sure he stays alive .(DPS cleric can heal , is it news to you OP?).The 2 of us got 70% of the kills of the team and we finished winning by very small margin. I was top dps, top kills,top damage taken and ...top healer.

We could as well have lost. our DPS could have blamed me stupid cleric who swicted to DPS and did not have the little cross. Would have help their ego.

It is SO frustrating to keep a bunch of idiots alive who are not able to kill anything. As much as having good DPS team and no healer to support it.

I play a cleric to heal. Now if i judge i need to go on a hybrif spec to bring DPS , that is my call. ANd i Say F.. to all the crapy DPS who cries cause they do not have their pocket healer and complains about DPS clerics.

Quote Originally Posted by segro View Post
    Why crop the image? Show us how pro you are at AoEing in scion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Funny enough, clerics are usually in the top 3 KBs in every WF i in. Most are inquis.

But its always an excuse for you meleers i guess.

Rift Disciple

What you are suggesting is an exploit.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast