+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Bonus Warfront for lvl 49 and below

Shadowlander

Default No Bonus Warfront for lvl 49 and below

I have never made a QQ post before so wish me luck on all the flames.

I thought Whitefalls Escalation was supposed to be weekly? I leveled a new toon to level 48 this weekend and planned on finishing it off on Escalation. However the bonus WF is Port Scion this weekend and you must be level 50 to take advantage of it.

Where did Escalation go?

Bonus weekend is weekly. No one said it would be the same one every time, two weeks ago it was codex.

For low levels to always take part it would have to be Black Garden every week since it's the first one you get.
    Last edited by KaiHeilos; 09-16-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Ascendant

It is a little bit of a whine for me but honestly, Escalation gets on my nerves sometimes, people take it so seriously lol. I guess I can live a week without it!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by KaiHeilos View Post
    Bonus weekend is weekly. No one said it would be the same one every time, two weeks ago it was codex.

For low levels to always take part it would have to be Black Garden every week since it's the first one you get.

That is not true. Escalation was available along with the bonus Codex. I'll have to go back and find the posts by GM Erlar but I am sure that they said Whitefalls Escalations was going to be a weekly WF. I'll go look now.
    Last edited by DeathsDoor; 09-16-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Shadowlander

Actually, now that I think about it I started my new toon during the last weekend WF's so I may be wrong about Escalation at the same time as the bonus codex. But I know for sure that they said Escalation was going to be a weekly weekend WF.

I'll be 50 soon and dying with a glare from a hostile player anyway..... but I was planning on using whitefalls escalation to get me there sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathsDoor View Post
    I have never made a QQ post before so wish me luck on all the flames.
    For your first QQ, this was really good. Seriously, just like a pro!

Congrats and welcome to the forums!

Sword of Telara

It'll be Black Garden next week if it's sequential.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by DeathsDoor View Post
    Actually, now that I think about it I started my new toon during the last weekend WF's so I may be wrong about Escalation at the same time as the bonus codex.But I know for sure that they said Escalation was going to be a weekly weekend WF.

I'll be 50 soon and dying with a glare from a hostile player anyway..... but I was planning on using whitefalls escalation to get me there sooner.
    You are correct, sir. Escalation: Whitefall Steppes, Escalation: The Codex, Escalation: Port Scion.
    I'm wearing my asbestos underwear. Flame on!
    Quote Originally Posted by mo0trix View Post
    So buy a keyboard that lets you assign macros....

I've played since launch and I don't mind pressing a line of buffs... repetitive, sure... but so is masturbation... still we keep doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelon View Post
    You are correct, sir. Escalation: Whitefall Steppes, Escalation: The Codex, Escalation: Port Scion.
    I've never seen any Escalation warfront aside from Whitefall Steppes. I've seen Codex with bonus points, but never Escalation.

I would like to see an alternate BG, with no fang. Kill streaks give you a buff/debuff that increases dmg done and dmg taken, as well as points gained (to a cap of 5pts/10% extra dmg done/100% extra dmg taken or some such) until you die.
    Craig: [incredulous] Is that a reference from the Archbishop of Canterbury?!
    The Doctor
    : I'm his special favourite. Shhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mridc View Post
    Rouges are overpowdered.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sezyrrith View Post
    I've never seen any Escalation warfront aside from Whitefall Steppes. I've seen Codex with bonus points, but never Escalation.

I would like to see an alternate BG, with no fang. Kill streaks give you a buff/debuff that increases dmg done and dmg taken, as well as points gained (to a cap of 5pts/10% extra dmg done/100% extra dmg taken or some such) until you die.
    Only Escalation: Whitefall Steppes exists right now. However, you DO get bonus rewards for the weekend WF. When the Escalations for the other WFs are implemented, they'll appear on those days. Until then, it's just ramped up rewards.

+ Reply to Thread