+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Senji
  • 1 Post By Seether
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: So what is it going to take?

Question So what is it going to take?

Trion adds new content for raiders every patch and update, when are we who run warfronts going to get a little more attention?
    1. gear for lvls 10-19 , 20-29 , 30-39 , 40-49 weapons and armor complete sets like 50s have...
    every time people use the lfd tool they are rewarded with a BoE blue or better
    2. All warfront daily satchels drop plat(at 50; low levels have increased coin and better weapons and armor from satchels) and BoA blues and epics
    3. increased rep with warfronts as in instances; a per-kill rep system is used in instances we oughta get a per kill rep for warfronts

Now I Know Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Thumbs down well i know 1 thing

trion favors raiders way too much; we who run warfronts are way too few

I want more pvp, not more carrots on the same stick faster.
    Last edited by Senji; 09-16-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    I want more pvp, not more carrots on the same stick faster.
    This person gets it. While I desire content like OP does, the content OP suggests will not help the game.

There are people walking around in almost every zone of the opposite faction. Walk up to them, engage. That is PvP. How can trion 'give' you pvp. They can't make you walk up to people and engage them. I mean this honestly, I don't get it. You can only give incentives to increase your toons uniqueness or power at 'end game pvp'. The end game is infinite, in that, you usually join a pvp server cause you like killing other players. Why do you think people play mindless FPS for years. They love the combat, theres nothing special to it. You put people all in a zone, give them the ability to kill one another, and let them have at it. End game PvP.

The only further end game FPS take it to is organized matches, which is usually a player efforted thing if you want to make organization out of it. If you want true end game pvp, or for it to be 'expanded', you probably need volunteers to create these sort of things. Like, Quake gave the maps/weapons to play with. The people created the ladders and organized competition. It's in the hands of all us to make our end game what we want it to be. Only thing we lack is the ability to make private areas to do organized, uninterrupted fighting. IE. the way a clan would play on a private server when doing clan matches instead of a PUG. We can try, but it's not like we can password an area off and only allow the organized individuals to do their competing.
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-16-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrs View Post
    trion favors raiders way too much; we who run warfronts are way too few
    Except for class balancing for PvP AND PvE has been completely revolving around you until what? Recent 2 patches?
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-16-2011 at 07:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Thumbs down hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Except for class balancing for PvP AND PvE has been completely revolving around you until what? Recent 2 patches?
    ok compare this scap with raider content since prelaunch

Thumbs down well i know 1 thing

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    There are people walking around in almost every zone of the opposite faction. Walk up to them, engage. That is PvP. How can trion 'give' you pvp. They can't make you walk up to people and engage them. I mean this honestly, I don't get it. You can only give incentives to increase your toons uniqueness or power at 'end game pvp'. The end game is infinite, in that, you usually join a pvp server cause you like killing other players. Why do you think people play mindless FPS for years. They love the combat, theres nothing special to it. You put people all in a zone, give them the ability to kill one another, and let them have at it. End game PvP.

The only further end game FPS take it to is organized matches, which is usually a player efforted thing if you want to make organization out of it. If you want true end game pvp, or for it to be 'expanded', you probably need volunteers to create these sort of things. Like, Quake gave the maps/weapons to play with. The people created the ladders and organized competition. It's in the hands of all us to make our end game what we want it to be. Only thing we lack is the ability to make private areas to do organized, uninterrupted fighting. IE. the way a clan would play on a private server when doing clan matches instead of a PUG. We can try, but it's not like we can password an area off and only allow the organized individuals to do their competing.
    "warfronts" is the key here .... say it with me "w a r f r o n t s" ..... no epeens - warfronts......

+ Reply to Thread